The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Ion and Burger EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Ion and Burger EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Ion and Burger EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Ion and Burger EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Ion and Burger EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Ion and Burger EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Ion and Burger EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Ion and Burger EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Ion and Burger EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Ion and Burger Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Ion and Burger

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Ion and Burger Empty Ion and Burger

Post by MarkA249 Tue Jul 26 2011, 21:32

What is it with u 2 thought it was banter at first but its gotten a bit personal cant u 2 sort it out I like Ion comments on here more often than not he sounds like a old wily professor lol! Burger is a goon and we dont like them but somethings ive been reading its like somebodys had a affair with another ones wife or shot there dog. As for Lought he makes a rod for his own back with the things he says which his is way of thinking is right not no ones fault no one agrees with him lol!
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Ion and Burger Empty Re: Ion and Burger

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 22:07

Problem solved Mark, he's gone.

I've made it plain why I don't like him, he's a Troll. His track record on here is proof enough of that.

As long as he's far away from here then the problem is solved IMO.

For the record, it has nothing to do with his affiliation, as I have no problem, and actually a lot of time for people like Steve. No agenda with people like him.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Tue Jul 26 2011, 22:17

thanks for the reply Ion
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Jul 26 2011, 23:02

I'm with ion on this one.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Jul 26 2011, 23:39

MarkA249 wrote:thanks for the reply Ion

No worries mate. Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27 2011, 00:21

gone, gone where, lol. i have no problem with ion mark, he just dont like me agreeing with lought and goes on one when challenged,its been happening for years now but this time he has it real bad, as for your support to ion lobo thats very funny, especially from a guy that got no responce for his board and the after about 2 years came crawling on here only to try and set up his own board again, which flopped again, keep coming lobo ole lad still on ignore am i. ps was just answering a post that was directed at me before ion goes bleating.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Jul 27 2011, 00:29

Trolling again.

True colours shining through (God Bless ya Cindy Lauper)

It's bloody funny really, I make the statement that you're a Troll, you go out of your way to underline it with a big, Black, indelible marker.

All you parents out there feel free to use Einstein here as an example for your children;

'Now you see Son, keep faffin' about at School and you'll end up as dumb as this no mark.'

Just watch their grades improve after a frightener like that! lol!

On your way now Troll, back under the bridge.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27 2011, 00:33

lol, i was answering mark actionman, u been waiting a long time for that one aint ya, must be early hours in aus is it, btw why are u private messageing people not to reply to me.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 27 2011, 01:09

lol, i was answering mark actionman, u been waiting a long time for that
    one aint ya, must be early hours in aus is it, btw why are u private
    messageing people not to reply to me.????????
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Jul 27 2011, 01:40

no problem from me with burger, i feel he always replys ok to posters and dont get abusive from what i see.if hes allowed on here surely he can post freely. its good to have an outside view sometimes imo. i prob wont be popular for this view and be accused of being a gooner by some, but thats just what i think.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 27 2011, 01:42

You are entitled to your opinion Shear. It Makes no difference to me mate. It don't make you any less popular in my eyes.
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Wed Jul 27 2011, 02:01

some of burgs stuff is pretty valid sometimes, its not the usual crap like that boro bloke we used to get on the old board. i think its how you read into the post sometimes, people take it the wrong way, easy done when your only reading and not talking face to face. maybe im naive and not seeing something. just my opinion.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27 2011, 02:12

why havent they put each other on ignore. Im sure if other people had problems with certan poster then people would tell them to ignore them.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Jul 27 2011, 08:38

BazSpur wrote:lol, i was answering mark actionman, u been waiting a long time for that
    one aint ya, must be early hours in aus is it, btw why are u private
    messageing people not to reply to me.????????

Not to worry Baz, I'm sure that if this has been happening those posters I've been sending this to will be happy to put the PM's up, in fact I invite anyone who's received a PM like this, from me, to do so right away.

You won't mind if I don't hold my breath of course.

Sad little no mark.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 27 2011, 08:47

Anyone?
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Jul 27 2011, 09:02

Does telling outright lies qualify as Trolling?

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27 2011, 09:27

It possibly does Ion and this Forum has become of late, as Max pointed out elsewhere, the Burger show. Now if he is a troll he will use this post of mine to "big it up" & tell everyone how a single goner done the Yids. That Ion my friend would be trollism at it's most heinous. May I suggest we get back to what we do best ? Discuss Spurs and have a good ole larf along the way and get a bit leftfield in doing so ? By definition a troll is a creature who lives beneath a bridge and in the modern age is an individual who delibartely seeks to disrupt the usability of a forum. Remember guys you have the ignore function should you wish to use it . . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Jul 27 2011, 11:37

VisionarySound wrote:It possibly does Ion and this Forum has become of late, as Max pointed out elsewhere, the Burger show. Now if he is a troll he will use this post of mine to "big it up" & tell everyone how a single goner done the Yids. That Ion my friend would be trollism at it's most heinous.

[b]I rest my case then Vis as the clown has been doing this for weeks now.

May I suggest we get back to what we do best ? Discuss Spurs and have a good ole larf along the way and get a bit leftfield in doing so ?

Always has been my intent, which was why I went out of my way to highlight the fact that the Troll was exactly that, a Troll. Now Shear has come out and said he had no problem, and appeared to be somewhat concerned at the response he'd get. Shear I have a lot of time for and will not have a pop at. He wants to talk to the Troll then, as long as he's allowed on the site, then Shear is fully entitled. I do have to hold my hands up and admit I took a couple of shots at the Troll on the Spurs Arsenal board, my bad. I'll stay away from there in future so Shear, and anyone else, can converse with the Troll at their leisure.

I will remind everyone that, although he was recognised as a Troll of the highest order on AOHELL, Wannop STILL had people on there willing to speak to him.

By definition a troll is a creature who lives beneath a bridge and in the modern age is an individual who delibartely seeks to disrupt the usability of a forum. Remember guys you have the ignore function should you wish to use it . . . . .

Granted Vis, but does that mean you have to ignore all the posters who reply to the Troll and quote him?

When the moderators ran AOHELL well, Trolls who continually abused their priveleges were banned indefinately. Often they would return under a different name but they'd still get banned. I had Wannop on ignore there but continually had to go through posts that had quoted him. The ignore button only works if EVERYONE uses it.

What is ironic here is that I was one of the posters who said to allow him back on the site, gave him the benefit of the doubt if you will.

Well I have no doubts now Vis. He's showed his true colours on here and has taken to lying through his teeth in an attempt to create further division on here. He's continually trying to make out I'm 'begging' you mods to get him banned, when I'm the only one on here who has given him a heads up that by continuing his Trolling he WILL get banned. Frankly yes, I'd be quite happy about that, but I'd be interested to see any post where I've called for it.

Call it as you see it guys, my feelings on the matter are quite clear.[/
    b]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27 2011, 11:56

yea i told burger ages ago i think it was at xmas that you was one of the few that said he can come back. when i was chatting on the gooners site but he didnt belive me..

i have to admit i dont have a problem with burger or any of the goons.

wannop used to crack me up with all hes rubbish.

oh the wigan posters on aol i didnt like because they used to just hijak every thread just for the sake of it .

whatever happend to bill stroller he was a good poster

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27 2011, 16:30

ionman34 wrote:
    VisionarySound wrote:It possibly does Ion and this Forum has become of late, as Max pointed out elsewhere, the Burger show. Now if he is a troll he will use this post of mine to "big it up" & tell everyone how a single goner done the Yids. That Ion my friend would be trollism at it's most heinous.

[b]I rest my case then Vis as the clown has been doing this for weeks now.

May I suggest we get back to what we do best ? Discuss Spurs and have a good ole larf along the way and get a bit leftfield in doing so ?

Always has been my intent, which was why I went out of my way to highlight the fact that the Troll was exactly that, a Troll. Now Shear has come out and said he had no problem, and appeared to be somewhat concerned at the response he'd get. Shear I have a lot of time for and will not have a pop at. He wants to talk to the Troll then, as long as he's allowed on the site, then Shear is fully entitled. I do have to hold my hands up and admit I took a couple of shots at the Troll on the Spurs Arsenal board, my bad. I'll stay away from there in future so Shear, and anyone else, can converse with the Troll at their leisure.

I will remind everyone that, although he was recognised as a Troll of the highest order on AOHELL, Wannop STILL had people on there willing to speak to him.

By definition a troll is a creature who lives beneath a bridge and in the modern age is an individual who delibartely seeks to disrupt the usability of a forum. Remember guys you have the ignore function should you wish to use it . . . . .

Granted Vis, but does that mean you have to ignore all the posters who reply to the Troll and quote him?

When the moderators ran AOHELL well, Trolls who continually abused their priveleges were banned indefinately. Often they would return under a different name but they'd still get banned. I had Wannop on ignore there but continually had to go through posts that had quoted him. The ignore button only works if EVERYONE uses it.

What is ironic here is that I was one of the posters who said to allow him back on the site, gave him the benefit of the doubt if you will.

Well I have no doubts now Vis. He's showed his true colours on here and has taken to lying through his teeth in an attempt to create further division on here. He's continually trying to make out I'm 'begging' you mods to get him banned, when I'm the only one on here who has given him a heads up that by continuing his Trolling he WILL get banned. Frankly yes, I'd be quite happy about that, but I'd be interested to see any post where I've called for it.

Call it as you see it guys, my feelings on the matter are quite clear.[/
    b]
    i think your fire has been p*ssed on action man, you tried to turn everyone against me and it failed, leggy did the same but he had the bollox to threaten me to my face at least. now if u dont mind its boring now. i will put u on ignore as u aint even interested in talking football to me, ps thanks vis for letting me kno what a troll. i thut it was a character out of lord of the rings.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Jul 27 2011, 20:27

burger is back again wrote:gone, gone where, lol. i have no problem with ion mark, he just dont like me agreeing with lought and goes on one when challenged,its been happening for years now but this time he has it real bad, as for your support to ion lobo thats very funny, especially from a guy that got no responce for his board and the after about 2 years came crawling on here only to try and set up his own board again, which flopped again, keep coming lobo ole lad still on ignore am i. ps was just answering a post that was directed at me before ion goes bleating.

This is the sort of crap we have to read, as a matter of fact i was asked to come to this chat by jim, not that i came crawling from anywhere, and yes i did try to set up a board but not a spurs board, yet again your knowledge fails you, your nothing but a troll who has nothing better to do , I agree with ion , your just an horrible little c-unt why your even on this chat as it is a SPURS chat is beyond me.. much more of it and i wont post on here at all. end off

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 07:10