The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
burger EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
burger EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
burger EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
burger EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
burger EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
burger EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
burger EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
burger EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
burger EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

burger Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

burger

burger Empty burger

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 06:12

I GIVE UP!!!!!! burger is this you posting lol

Premier League Arsenal by Vengerbum (U13862378) 27 March 2010

burger CommentOnThisArticleButton

I am absolutely sick of the way things tend to go for us!!!
    1 nil up with 2 minutes to go and, guess what...
    We concede AGAIN to pathetic, john cleese type defending!!

Its F* embarrasing.

Weev seen it time and time again.
    Diaby own goal against Utd. Fabianski against porto. clichy nutmegged by nani, and even last season,gibbs falling on his a*se against utd in champions league.
    And they seen to happen at the most crucial time.

And it gets worse!!

Knowing drogba was out, i was optomistic about villa getting something agaisnt Chelsea but when I checked to see the score I shocked to see 7-1.

Absolutely Pathetic Villa!!

How can we challenge for the title agaist our contenders when there oposition just GIVE UP after half time.
    To win this title we need a bit of help and luck.It just aint happening, its Utd and Chelsea who are getting it!

And to make it even worse!!

Im watching the Utd game and was hopefull when I saw Rio and Rooney out but....
    Guess what?
    Utd are looking toothless but it dont matter because a Bolton player has just blasted it into his own net while under no pressure.
    Same ole Utd getting all the luck

I give up

burger Empty Re: burger

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 06:12

they sayin bedner and alumia rubbish now lol

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 06:15

LOL !dont think its burger lought ! he wouldnt be that...................fickle . burger Lol

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 06:29

hope hes pc not gone down again lol

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 07:09

Wenger unleashes four-letter fury following Arsenal's draw with Birmingham:

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger lost his cool during his post-match press conference after a late goal from Birmingham striker Kevin Phillips dented his side's Barclays Premier League title hopes.

Wenger had already expressed anger at the challenge by Blues midfielder Craig Gardner on Gunners skipper Cesc Fabregas, which left the Spain midfielder with a knee injury.

And he uttered a four-letter-word response when asked whether there had been more than one bad tackle during the 1-1 draw.

Wenger said: "How is Fabregas? I don't know. We will have to assess him tomorrow. But it was a bad tackle, one more.

"He got tackled at the knee, kicked just under the knee. We tried to take him off but he said he was all right.

"Am I suggesting there were a lot of bad tackles? Leave me alone with that, for f***'s sake.

"You are always looking for controversy, you do not need me to tell you what happened on the pitch. I can give you my opinion about our game but you always create this controversy."

As regards whether Fabregas will be fit for the midweek Champions League game with Barcelona, Wenger said: " I don't know. We have to assess him tomorrow."

Wenger also felt that Phillips' equaliser, which cancelled out a goal from substitute Samir Nasri , was offside. But he admitted his team had enough opportunities to have wrapped up the three points.

He said: "It is disappointing and a big blow to our title hopes because, in our position, we had to win all our games.

"The pitch was difficult to play on but in the second half we were on top but then got caught at the end.

"Their goal was offside but in football you are never finished when two teams fight to the end and we had enough chances to have scored a second goal."

Birmingham manager Alex McLeish insisted Wenger was wrong to believe there was a vendetta against Arsenal.

He said: "The tackle by Craig on Fabregas was robust. I know what Arsene was getting at because if you follow through, even if you have got the ball, then at that speed you can hurt a player.

"But there were similar tackles by the Arsenal players and you have got to take it on the chin.

"I certainly don't think there is a big vendetta against Arsenal and people are not saying 'let's make bad tackles on them"'.

McLeish felt City deserved a draw and praised Phillips after he had scored the 250th goal of his career.

He said: "I think we deserved it. It was a kick in the guts when they went ahead with 10 minutes to go.

"But again we showed that never-say-die attitude and Kevin came up trumps again.

"We have been giving him a cameo role this season and it was the sort of goal he has been getting all his career and he is a great credit to his profession."

www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...

Surprising to read that, Wenger is obviously angry at the result, this whole players are out to get us theory is getting silly though.

Wenger's cracking up? Smile
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Mar 28 2010, 07:54

rather than up cracks

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 08:05

i heard howard webb dissaloowed a perfect goal for them. hes def a man u fan that guy
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Mar 28 2010, 11:33

I didn't see all of the game but, from what I saw, the Brum were worth a point, they were unlucky not to have been in front by half time and, as the commentators put it, 'the Ar5ena1 goal 'led a charmed life'.

Additionally, Webb let Denilson off with a knee high tackle that left him and the Brum player lying on the floor looking like they were fixing on 'a little lerve in'.

Two points gained on the goons .................................................

Choking?

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29 2010, 05:40

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 18:24