The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
4th spot EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
4th spot EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
4th spot EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
4th spot EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
4th spot EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
4th spot EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
4th spot EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
4th spot EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
4th spot EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

4th spot Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4th spot

4th spot Empty 4th spot

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28 2010, 12:32

ITS ALMOST OURS. LIVERPOOL OR 7POINTS BEHIND PLUS OUR GOAL DIFFERNCES MAKES IT 8. PLUS THEY HAVE TO PLAY CHELSEA .
    MAN C PLAY WIGAN BURLEY A BIRM MAN U HOME a*se AWAY VILLA HOME SPURS HOME WEST HAM AWAY.
    I CAN SEE THEM GETTIN 12 POINTS MOST. , CAN U SEE MANCINI PUTTIN A WIN STREAK TOGEATHER. HOW GOOD WIL IT BE IF WEST HAM BEAT MAN C LAST GAME OF THE SEASON AND HELP US LOL
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

4th spot Empty Re: 4th spot

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Mar 29 2010, 03:03

Far from almost ours , Loughtan , still plenty to do .....

Im watching Liverpool v Sunderland as I type this and for me, they're more the concern rather than City .....

Liverpool have the experience for this situation... They have the easiest run-in on paper and our goal difference advantage of 10 goals can be made up quicker than some may think ... I read your post , 'Paint Dry' and I agree with you , yesterday against Pompey, with us going in 2-0 up at half-time, I wouldve liked to have seen us go for a couple more in the second half ...

We are going to have to show something special in the next month starting with Sunderland away , a difficult fixture and I'm sure, Bent will be up for scuppering our CL aspirations ... I think with Liverpool on our heels, its probably a near must win for us ....COYS!!

Post by Guest Mon Mar 29 2010, 03:52

Its not cut and dried at all lought, and it looks like dawson might be the next long term injury.

We need to get players back now, its lucky in some ways that harry did buy kaboul back because it looks like we might need him.

Yeah the sunderland game is now a must win because after that we have the top 3 to play in sequence, we need at least to beat one of the top 3.

Liverpool have a sh-t easy run in, and if not them man city are chomping at our heels................its a case of wait and see.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Apr 03 2010, 09:11

Dawson is out for the Sunderland game , Lew...
    Also out for the Sunderland game are Corluka , Huddlestone and Palacious .....
    Walker, Karboul and Livermore could all get starts ...
    Methinks we need a win in this one and our boys are gonna have to put in a warrior like performance....COYS!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 03 2010, 11:38

ArnieArdiles wrote:Dawson is out for the Sunderland game , Lew...
    Also out for the Sunderland game are Corluka , Huddlestone and Palacious .....
    Walker, Karboul and Livermore could all get starts ...
    Methinks we need a win in this one and our boys are gonna have to put in a warrior like performance....COYS!!

Bad news arnie ! i was aware of corluka and daws but wp and hud 4th spot Icon_sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 21:49