The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Recall taarabt. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Recall taarabt. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Recall taarabt. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Recall taarabt. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Recall taarabt. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Recall taarabt. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Recall taarabt. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Recall taarabt. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Recall taarabt. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Recall taarabt. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Recall taarabt.

Recall taarabt. Empty Recall taarabt.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:35

Well they reckon he bossed the game for qpr, but did they win ? Recall taarabt. Affraid
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Recall taarabt. Empty Re: Recall taarabt.

Post by SuneJim Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:40

Yeah add petrol to the fire Lew lol.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:43

SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:Yeah add petrol to the fire Lew lol.

Recall taarabt. 764682 Jim i wouldnt want him playing an away game for us.........would you ?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:44

well lew lets be honest at least we would of had some pace in our team today. it looked like they didnt wana tackle incase they got hurt for the game next week.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:45

so lew would you want this lost starten an away game next week. that was such a silly statment after watchin spurs do fk all in 1st half. what is it with us and 1st halfs, sunderland bolton leeds all rubbish 1st half, is it harry pre match team talk

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:51

Taarabt isnt the answer lought ! he is a football child when it comes to a game, he plays for himself, the same ginola did but ginola was miles ahead of adel because he brought his team mates into the game, what the fck does adel do, goes on a mazy run and gives the ball away, then we have daws or whoever clearing up the mess adel has created !
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:53

Loughtonlegend wrote:well lew lets be honest at least we would of had some pace in our team today. it looked like they didnt wana tackle incase they got hurt for the game next week.

I did think that in the back of my mind did anyone have one eye on next week.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:55

lewspurs wrote:

Recall taarabt. 764682 Jim i wouldnt want him playing an away game for us.........would you ?

No i wouldn't but why would i, when i'm moaning at you for giving Lought a platform lol

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:58

well maybe lew you should watch adel play. he runs at players beats them hes worked on hes game hes strong and creates chances. he so much better then david bentley. go what some of hes clips. on youtube, all bentley does is goes pased somone thne stops and trys it again. and hes soooooooo slow aswell

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 06:01

SuneJim (Moderator) wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

No i wouldn't but why would i, when i'm moaning at you for giving Lought a platform lol

Moan away jim ! this taarabt thing is silly ! lought is like a chameleon, he wants pav, pav plays, scores and is fantastic, but today pav was crap...........(read loughts post ) we could play adel, adel goes on a mazy run and scores himself (because he doesnt cross) but up at sunderland today adel would have been a non entity, and lought would be saying what crap.....................harry cant win mate. Recall taarabt. Lol

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 06:11

pav had a poor game. it happens. but i would stil start him next week. and how do u kno if adel would of played bad today. adel can open teams up. which is what we didnt do today. and as for bale he had hes worse game since hes been back
    i mean he couldnt even get round ratboy anton who was playin right back. harry should of played modric there as then he could cut in on hes right wich anton mite of struggled with.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Apr 04 2010, 22:08

[quote="lewspurs"]Taarabt isnt the answer lought ! he is a football child when it comes to a game, he plays for himself, the same ginola did but ginola was miles ahead of adel because he brought his team mates into the game, what the fck does adel do, goes on a mazy run and gives the ball away, then we have daws or whoever clearing up the mess adel has created !

Unfair on Ginola Lew, Foul Ref!!

In the season we almost went down, Ginola won player of the season for stringing together performances that not only involved his top quality, but also the work rate and fight that he displayed.

He never went missing, quite the opposite really, he inspired the rest of the team to do better.

That, more than anything, is what made him the legend we speak of at WHL.

Taarabt is light years behind the soft and bouncy bonced one.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Apr 04 2010, 22:26

Ah, Ginola. A true legend Ion. We fell at his feet and worshipped did we not?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:08

BazSpur wrote:Ah, Ginola. A true legend Ion. We fell at his feet and worshipped did we not?

Because he was worth Baz, because he was worth it . . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:19

[quote="VisionarySound"]
    BazSpur wrote:Ah, Ginola. A true legend Ion. We fell at his feet and worshipped did we not?

Because he was worth Baz, because he was worth it . . . . .

Recall taarabt. Lol

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:47

[quote="ionman34"]
    lewspurs wrote:Taarabt isnt the answer lought ! he is a football child when it comes to a game, he plays for himself, the same ginola did but ginola was miles ahead of adel because he brought his team mates into the game, what the fck does adel do, goes on a mazy run and gives the ball away, then we have daws or whoever clearing up the mess adel has created !

Unfair on Ginola Lew, Foul Ref!!

In the season we almost went down, Ginola won player of the season for stringing together performances that not only involved his top quality, but also the work rate and fight that he displayed.

He never went missing, quite the opposite really, he inspired the rest of the team to do better.

That, more than anything, is what made him the legend we speak of at WHL.

Taarabt is light years behind the soft and bouncy bonced one.

I wasnt knocking daveed ion ! i was saying how he was an individual player (like taarabt ) but that he brought his teams mates into play with his skill, i am not sure what adel does ?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Apr 05 2010, 00:40

I wasnt knocking daveed ion ! i was saying how he was an individual
    player (like taarabt ) but that he brought his teams mates into play
    with his skill, i am not sure what adel does ?

Moans lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 10:41