The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Adel Taarabt. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Adel Taarabt. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Adel Taarabt. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Adel Taarabt. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Adel Taarabt. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Adel Taarabt. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Adel Taarabt. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Adel Taarabt. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Adel Taarabt. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Adel Taarabt. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Adel Taarabt.

Adel Taarabt. Empty Adel Taarabt.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05 2010, 17:02

As he is contracted for only one more season i believe he should be given his chance next term 2010/11.

When i say that its because we could end up like fulham next season in the europa league with a mountain of games, some of which i believe the youngsters should be given a run out.

I heard on sky that fulham have already played 53 games this season and that could be us next season, some games in the europa dont merit sending out the big guns, this is where players like taarabt could be given a run out and also given a chance on the bench in the bigger games.

I do think that players like taarabt,dervitte etc should be on the bench sometimes, the youngsters should all be given a chance to see what they can do in games where the result is inevitable, we wouldnt have had players like galvin, hoddle and hazard if they were left playing reserve team football.

I must admit i do often wonder why we retain players like dervitte (for example) well ahead of him is the likes of king, woodgate,dawson,bassong, and kaboul, that makes six centre backs at spurs , how many centre backs do you need ?

Adel Taarabt. Empty Re: Adel Taarabt.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06 2010, 01:15

well said lew. we have already loaned 2 many players out wich mite end up cosstin 4th spot, oh how we could of done with hutton naughton ohara or even pointy shouty bloke yesterday.

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 23:08