The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,,

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, Empty MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by SuneJim Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:51

Well it would really because we just shot ourselves in it. But i do want to watch the match before i do give a real opinion. Could today have gone any worse,,,,,,,,, no you could say. But really after Sunderland missed two penalties & the weather caused Man City not to be able to overtake us on goal difference, i'm not to bothered.

We had one of those games that the manager should just write off & not make to much of a fuss about. Our defence was nearly third choice through injuries & the midfield was short of first choice so a loss isn't to bad. We now have had a kick up the ass & that will make us a harder proposition in the games to come.

I still believe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR!

Last edited by SuneJim (Moderator) on Sun Apr 04 2010, 06:01; edited 1 time in total

MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, Empty Re: MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 05:58

Good post Jim. Nice & positive. COYS my friend. Im just off to the pub to buy a mate a quick burfday beer then will settle down later to watch highlights and try to get a grasp on what has happened today . . . .. . .. . .

Post by Guest Sun Apr 04 2010, 06:07

VisionarySound wrote:Good post Jim. Nice & positive. COYS my friend. Im just off to the pub to buy a mate a quick burfday beer then will settle down later to watch highlights and try to get a grasp on what has happened today . . . .. . .. . .

It was weird vis, i watched sky reports with old jeff stelling, i kept thinking we would score and get back in the game but they kept getting pens...............then old thompson was with the wolves as i was, and the scummers got a last minute goal........again...thats when i hit the scotch . MY FOOT HURTS,,,,,,,,,,,, Icon_cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content