The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bitter Goons? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bitter Goons? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bitter Goons? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bitter Goons? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bitter Goons? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bitter Goons? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bitter Goons? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bitter Goons? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bitter Goons? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bitter Goons? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Bitter Goons?

Bitter Goons? Empty Bitter Goons?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 02:27

Just why are they so bitter?

This will be short... but it poses a question that says a lot about Arsenal fans.... I just can't work out what!

When Arsenal beat Spurs we have to listen to them shouting their mouths off, it's relentless, I hear nothing else for days, little digs here, obvious unimaginative shouting of the score there... I sit back and take it... we lost, have your moment. I wryly smile as we have been beat, what can I say?? Nothing...

So why is it Arsenal fans are so ULTRA defensive in defeat... by defensive I mean bitter little chavs! Now, I'm not a massive gloater by any stretch... I simply text my best mate after the game last night... 'I know you're unhappy, you unhappiness makes me happy... That's enough for me'... Well... I got a very long text back informing me it had been 11 years since we last beat them and it was the same old Spurs *****...

2 things wrong with this. If it was 11 years since we beat them, how was my very short message the same old *****?? How could I possibly have sent that text before (except of course the 5-1 battering which for some reason doesn't seem to count)??? 2nd problem was that it hadn't been 11 years, it had been precisely 2 minutes! So, I am going to say my bit...

I got ridiculous abuse after the Pompey game... Arsenal weren't even playing!!! In fact they've never played there, that was our 3rd game! You don't win with any class, you never have... smug, gloating, mouthy *****. Obsessed with rubbing our noses in it, then they claim we are obsessed with them!?!?

I never abuse Arsenal fans for losing unless they lose to us, I couldn't care less how they get on... I want them to lose, but I don't generally care.. I support Spurs, not hate Arsenal, that's just a part of the package. You need to start accepting a defeat Arsenal fans, sit back and take it, it's not often you have to, so instead of making it worse for yourselves by entering into an unwinnable argument - unwinnable because once all is said and done we're still the ones with a huge grin on our faces.

You claim to have a team that shows class on the pitch... try have some fans that reflect it... you lost, the banter you receive is about that one game that happened last night, we don't care how long it took, the last result between us is that we beat you... take the banter, keep it friendly and just wait til next time, after all, you ARE a better team than us, we don't think otherwise (most of us don't) so the chances are that next time you will win and it's your turn again... Until then we'll enjoy it!! Thanks

Written by Dan Mac
    vitalspurs.com
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Bitter Goons? Empty Re: Bitter Goons?

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 16 2010, 03:47

Great find Max. Bitter Goons? Lol
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Fri Apr 16 2010, 05:07

I dont know how you come up with that. I cant find my Goon mates. LOL
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Apr 16 2010, 05:10

cynicsid wrote:I dont know how you come up with that. I cant find my Goon mates. LOL

Similar here too Sid and am getting worried now ... Their mobiles have been down all day and when I try their landlines , even their wives dont know where they're lol
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Fri Apr 16 2010, 05:13

My best mate has cancelled his wifes birthday tonight, I think he got wind of the fact that I was taking the whole family in Spurs Shirts. Still, it can wait.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 16 2010, 05:35

PMSL

Post by Guest Fri Apr 16 2010, 07:45

Nice find Max. Had some contractors in at wotk this week. One of 'em a goner. Yesterday morning it was all about the 11 year strecth and lets ignore the 5-1. This morning the 1st thing I said was did you bring me Quality St or Rose's, and guess what, the stroppy git ignored me all day, pmsl. Sweet as . . . . . ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Apr 16 2010, 07:46

PMSL Vis, I love it.
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Tue Apr 20 2010, 21:47

I LOVE IT SO MUCH WHEN WE BEAT THEM, sorry I am late with all this I have been on Holiday so couldn't do it at the time

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20 2010, 22:52

MAXIMUS wrote:
    In fact they've never played there, that was our 3rd game!
    Written by Dan Mac
    vitalspurs.com

Blind leading the blind. More tosh, as per usual.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 20 2010, 23:12

Now, now Mark. You'll get over it. Bitter Goons? Lol

Last edited by BazSpur on Wed Apr 21 2010, 06:29; edited 1 time in total
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Apr 21 2010, 01:34

Mark2spark wrote:
    MAXIMUS wrote:
    Written by Dan Mac
    vitalspurs.com

Must admit i can't remember you playing at New Wembley but you would know if you had put me out of my misery than please mark when was it. Cancel that didn't you lose a semi to Chelsea there.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 21 2010, 01:54

Bitter Goons? Lol
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Apr 21 2010, 05:42

SuneJim wrote:
    Mark2spark wrote:
    MAXIMUS wrote:
    Written by Dan Mac
    vitalspurs.com

Must admit i can't remember you playing at New Wembley but you would know if you had put me out of my misery than please mark when was it. Cancel that didn't you lose a semi to Chelsea there.

They may have gone there but not played, Like when they last come to WHL

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21 2010, 06:44

Age is a funny thing Jim Bitter Goons? Lol

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21 2010, 06:47

cynicsid wrote:

The pitch was even ropier when we played there. Dug it up straight after, same as now.
    A ball through to Drogba was shown on animation that it would have bounced and gone out of play before he could chase it down on a normal pitch. On the heavy wembley pitch it just sat there like tiger woods had launced it up in the air with a sand iron with extra backspin lol

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21 2010, 07:51

Mark2spark wrote:
    cynicsid wrote:

The pitch was even ropier when we played there. Dug it up straight after, same as now.
    A ball through to Drogba was shown on animation that it would have bounced and gone out of play before he could chase it down on a normal pitch. On the heavy wembley pitch it just sat there like tiger woods had launced it up in the air with a sand iron with extra backspin lol
    HA HA Mark, welcome to the darkside. With an excuse like that you sound more like a Spurs fan than an actual Spurs fan . . . . .
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Apr 21 2010, 09:22

Well at least we know they havent won there as it's not 5 years old yet

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21 2010, 19:03

cynicsid wrote:Well at least we know they havent won there as it's not 5 years old yet

Stick with me Sid I'll be letting you know when the day comes for sure Bitter Goons? Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 22:43