The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
The Goons? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
The Goons? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
The Goons? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
The Goons? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
The Goons? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
The Goons? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
The Goons? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
The Goons? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
The Goons? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

The Goons? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

The Goons?

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

The Goons? Empty The Goons?

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 02 2010, 01:00

Is it just me or do we feel the post rate has gone up on here since the goons were given there cards?
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

The Goons? Empty Re: The Goons?

Post by ionman34 Sat Oct 02 2010, 01:12

Honestly Baz? I don't think so, I just think that the topics are enjoyed more, as they're not hijacked, and therefore last longer.

It's a shame really. I do enjoy getting an outside perspective. The trouble was, we are now seen as a genuine threat by them and they couldn't help inserting a dig at every opportunity, they couldn't exactly use condescension any more could they?

There's plenty enough sites out there if any of us want to get involved in banter, or argument, with other fans, as the old saying goes, 'Don't sh*t in your own backyard.'
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Oct 02 2010, 01:38

I wasnt around when the goons were posting, i did catch one or two of bugers posts though before you banned them and to my astonishment had had over 5,000 posts to his name, rather odd confused

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 01:45

Feck the goons!!

Its a lot better without them!!!!

YIDDO'S!!!!!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Sat Oct 02 2010, 01:54

Summer is gone Baz and the football season is now up and running .....
    I were away when you gave them the boot and I wouldve preffered it if you couldve just suspended their input with a warning The Goons? 836895

But its all done now and we're soon to be welcoming our 100th poster...
    Respect for your good work ...
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Oct 02 2010, 01:59

BazSpur wrote:Is it just me or do we feel the post rate has gone up on here since the goons were given there cards?

you could always make a "other clubs" Catagory, just give them access to that forum only , just a thought . as it is its perfect here.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 02 2010, 04:48

I wish you had told me that before Lobo. Legend always said give them a forum of their own but I didn't realise they could have been restricted to their own forum but now you mention it yes, and I know how to do it lol. However as ion has said they enjoyed hijacking the Spurs Chat threads so I doubt they would have posted much anyway.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Oct 02 2010, 04:49

ionman34 wrote:
    Honestly Baz? I don't think so, I just think that the topics are enjoyed more, as they're not hijacked, and therefore last longer.

It's a shame really. I do enjoy getting an outside perspective. The trouble was, we are now seen as a genuine threat by them and they couldn't help inserting a dig at every opportunity, they couldn't exactly use condescension any more could they?

There's plenty enough sites out there if any of us want to get involved in banter, or argument, with other fans, as the old saying goes, 'Don't sh*t in your own backyard.'

Yep, I think you're right mate. Its because there is no more hijacking of threads.

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02 2010, 05:59

Posting has gone up Baz, but I do miss there whinging, moaning, spoilt-child ways, lol . As others have said threads aren't hijacked anymore. Quite like Lobo's suggestion of a part of the board that is accessable to 'em and that's it. . . . .. .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 10:30