The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Warning ............. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Warning ............. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Warning ............. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Warning ............. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Warning ............. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Warning ............. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Warning ............. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Warning ............. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Warning ............. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Warning ............. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Warning .............

Warning ............. Empty Warning .............

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18 2010, 06:58

i am not putting a dampener on things but dont start posting we are going to do united, everyone was dreading these 3 matches where we have gained 6 points and i think we all would have accepted a point each out the 3 games, as it is we have 6.

We dont play well away as we proved at sunderland, a draw at man utd would be nice, but if we blip there then i am still happy with the 6 points already gained.....a win would be fantastic but i still think the man city game away is where we will need to be on song...........
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Warning ............. Empty Re: Warning .............

Post by DJSR Sun Apr 18 2010, 07:00

Lew, out of the three games against the top 3, we would take the 6 points, and we have that already and still have Manure to play. City also have tough games coming up. We have the upper hand, bring on the Manure!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18 2010, 07:04

DJSR wrote:Lew, out of the three games against the top 3, we would take the 6 points, and we have that already and still have Manure to play. City also have tough games coming up. We have the upper hand, bring on the Manure!!!!

Understood dave ! but its when we start expecting spurs to deliver is when it all goes wrong, i just want to leave the shouting and expecting to others, at 55 i have seen it all before, i wouldnt post that we are going to beat united away or even draw, a loss wouldnt be the end of the world, i have always thought that the city game will be the vital one.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18 2010, 07:06

Lew, before these 3 games I said we needed 5 points from them to be able to keep up with Citeh. We have 6 so far. I will happily take 7 but 9 would be sublime. The game against ManUre is a good test for us and I feel the Sunderland game was a typical pre-semi final game that lots of clubs seem to have. So bring on Utd and let's be tested at the highest level . . . .
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Sun Apr 18 2010, 07:09

lewspurs wrote:
    DJSR wrote:Lew, out of the three games against the top 3, we would take the 6 points, and we have that already and still have Manure to play. City also have tough games coming up. We have the upper hand, bring on the Manure!!!!

Understood dave ! but its when we start expecting spurs to deliver is when it all goes wrong, i just want to leave the shouting and expecting to others, at 55 i have seen it all before, i wouldnt post that we are going to beat united away or even draw, a loss wouldnt be the end of the world, i have always thought that the city game will be the vital one.

I'm not Dave lol!

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18 2010, 07:13

VisionarySound wrote:Lew, before these 3 games I said we needed 5 points from them to be able to keep up with Citeh. We have 6 so far. I will happily take 7 but 9 would be sublime. The game against ManUre is a good test for us and I feel the Sunderland game was a typical pre-semi final game that lots of clubs seem to have. So bring on Utd and let's be tested at the highest level . . . .

Thats one way of looking at it vis, yeah it will be a good test, but what i am saying is that i think it would be foolhardy to post on here "bring "em" on " we can beat them etc etc.... it will just lead to a load of disappointment on here if the worst scenario happens.
    After the man utd game we have bolton at home, then city and burnley away, i would hope for 7 points from those games....hopefully that will be enough to take 4th.

I am not being negative just cautious.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Apr 18 2010, 07:42

We have a week before the Manure game. Ledders could play, Lennon may be back, we will be well rested and they are not playing well. Who knows?
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Apr 18 2010, 08:13

bring on the danny rose.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18 2010, 08:14

3 very tough games in 6 days. L W W. The Pompey game was a huge disapointment so what happens ? The Lad's bounce back and beat our bitterest rivals. Nice. Today we play the league leaders and by all accounts play 'em off the park. Nice. To be honest I'd like to be playing Utd on Wednesday with Us in this sort of a mood but I do understand the extra few days rest will help the players, and as Baz rightly points out, give others extra recoverey time. Very impresssed with the way 'arry has got us going again after the Pomey debacle and full credit to him for doing it as it would have been very easy for things to fall apart . . . . . .
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Sun Apr 18 2010, 08:22

what a week , came out of wembley sunday absolutely gutted. back to work. weds evening top of the world again after beating the scum just coming down from that result then the lads only go and do it again today. cant believe it, what a ride this season. cmon boys you can do it now. thats why were spurs.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 18 2010, 16:01

DJSR wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

I'm not Dave Warning ............. Lol

OOOPs...well who are you then ? Warning ............. Lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Apr 18 2010, 20:59

Warning ............. Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 03:04