The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Result (chelsea) EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Result (chelsea) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Result (chelsea) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Result (chelsea) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Result (chelsea) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Result (chelsea) EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Result (chelsea) EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Result (chelsea) EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Result (chelsea) EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Result (chelsea) Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Result (chelsea)

Result (chelsea) Empty Result (chelsea)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 07:03

Congrats.
    After Sundays disapointment you have turned your week around with 2 top drawer results.
    I only caught MOTD highlights but you played against Chelsk better than you played against us.
    After our chucking in of the towel v wigan today, you SERIOUSLY could claim 3rd spot.
    Ollocks to that!

(I've been at the caravan this w/e and have only just got back)

Result (chelsea) Empty Re: Result (chelsea)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 07:23

Mark2spark wrote:Congrats.
    After Sundays disapointment you have turned your week around with 2 top drawer results.
    I only caught MOTD highlights but you played against Chelsk better than you played against us.
    After our chucking in of the towel v wigan today, you SERIOUSLY could claim 3rd spot.
    Ollocks to that!

(I've been at the caravan this w/e and have only just got back)

What are you some kind of a pikey lol ? You're right in some ways Mark. Yes we had more poseesion and took the game to Chelsea more than we did you lot but that was obviously 'arrys game plans. To allow you the ball in the middle and wide until you got to our 1/3rd. Pass the ball as much as you want, keep it as long as you like because we can defend that and hurt you when you lose posession. Against Chelsea it was get into them and we can do 'em. Well thought out tactics by an English manager against 2 of the supposed superior class of masterminded European style of manager . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 07:30

I've got a static caravan on a holiday park at Selsey Viz.

Hard for me to comment on the you v us game cos I get accused of sour grapes and stuff but lets say i'd have rather had a fully fit arsenal 11 v a fully fit spurs 11 cos the shysters we put out when we've got injuries only know how to pass the ball sideways and we make it easy for opposition teams (to play to their strengths).
    Todays wigan match was probably more of a classic example of this.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 07:34

i heard fabinski had a poor game today was listining to talksport and they talk odds with a betting shop and some guy put £3 on wigan to win 3 2 at 2 0 down at 800/1 i hope u had good weekend
    wheres selsy

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 07:40

That's a good bet, think i'd clear off to Mexico with that!
    I'm waiting for the replay's later, I think there's a shout for a foul on (fab) goalie for their 2nd, might have been bramble jumps in to him making him fumble ball onto a.n.others head, some other gooner forums are saying first goal was a bit of a swiz as well but I don't know.
    Fab really only had a poor game for the last 10 minutes, it was a clean sheet until then! Result (chelsea) Lol

Selsey is South Coast, south of Chichester, Goodwood area. Not heard of Selsey Bill?, it's a main lifeboat station.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19 2010, 08:08

def wernt a foul on the goalie. there clips up on youtube now. i heard wigan should of had a pen

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 13:46