The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
BazSpur
ArnieArdiles
shearspur
totalytot
tressman1
ionman34
10 posters

Heres one to snooker you !

Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 Empty Re: Heres one to snooker you !

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 06:53

good point lought, yids stifled us and it worked.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:13

He's a lucky manager and always has been. Probably always be. He inherits a good team, motivates them (and I do give him credit for that) then leaves. His teams are certainly not renowned for their beautifull, sexy football. He is the football version of the dry hump ! ! ! He is nothing more than a high class hooker.Moans when nesescary & writhes as demanded. He learnt his football at the elbows of GOOD, even GREAT footballing, people and has turned that into a circus of hype & smokescreens. He's like one of the bullshit American "motivaitional" speakers that quickly part fools from their money . . . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:23

[quote="VisionarySound"]He's a lucky manager and always has been. Probably always be. He inherits a good team, motivates them (and I do give him credit for that) then leaves. His teams are certainly not renowned for their beautifull, sexy football. He is the football version of the dry hump ! ! ! He is nothing more than a high class hooker.Moans when nesescary & writhes as demanded. He learnt his football at the elbows of GOOD, even GREAT footballing, people and has turned that into a circus of hype & smokescreens. He's like one of the bullshit American "motivaitional" speakers that quickly part fools from their money . . . . . .

So that'll be a no from you then Vis?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:28

Loughtonlegend wrote:isnt that what we did at arsneal and chelsea. soak up the pressure and hit on the break. id love jose and hes winning mentalatiy at spurs

So if we take this logic to it's logical conclusion we can assert that 'arrys Spurs would beat Barca ? So WTF would we need Jose' ? Shimples . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:33

[quote="ionman34"]
    VisionarySound wrote:He's a lucky manager and always has been. Probably always be. He inherits a good team, motivates them (and I do give him credit for that) then leaves. His teams are certainly not renowned for their beautifull, sexy football. He is the football version of the dry hump ! ! ! He is nothing more than a high class hooker.Moans when nesescary & writhes as demanded. He learnt his football at the elbows of GOOD, even GREAT footballing, people and has turned that into a circus of hype & smokescreens. He's like one of the bullshit American "motivaitional" speakers that quickly part fools from their money . . . . . .

Well seen as you put it like that, errrrr now you mention it, hmmmm thinking about it . . . . . . .
    No Ion, he's not for me. As I say, a very lucky manager, great motivator, tactically cute, and as a character I really do enjoy his cheesy line in bafflement (for at least 30 seconds). But no, not for me thanx . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:37

i underatand if he aint for u vis, he aint everyones cup of tea, but im not sure hes lucky, he did the unthinkable in gaining the champ league for porto, he won back to back titles in his first 2 seasons in the prem, and has won the italion league, ok at chelsea he had a chequebook but it still needed putting together, they guys a class act and i hope to god he never becomes your manager.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:47

OK Burgs, question for you ? Jose' for a couple of years or what whinger has acheived for your club ? Don't want to hear if's, but's or maybes just a straight choice please . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:51

i wouldn mind if mourinho replaced wenger if thats what your asking vis, i wouldn swap what we have achieved under wenger for it tho.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:53

The 2nd part of your answer is what I was looking for Burgs. Mourihno has no substance & no lonevity IMO . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 07:57

i agree, but hes as near guarantee as u will ever get of hitting the merry heights that im sure u all desire, 3/4 years of him and it could get very hard for me to type on here lol

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 08:02

LOL Burgs, said with an aside eh ? Not for me my friend but obviously for some, who want to buy the t-shirt, book & DVD and chant the mantra & join in with the hype. Ask me again next Tuesday/Wednesday and see if my answer is any different . . . . ..

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 08:07

if it did happen and i dont think it will, i think man city will move for him, he would win u over quite quick vis im sure.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 08:11

id love him and hes wind ups. not suckin up to the top 4.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 08:20

Oh yes Lought and playing Jenas in midfield (proven newspaper article) and also he may listen to you and play Kenwyne Jones upfront ! If he goes anywhere it will be to Citeh. He'll win 'em a pot or 2 then move onto probably Spain. He had the roots of a good & sucessfull, but aging, team at Chelsea. He has an aging yet proven team at Inter The man is a self-publicist and a lucky manager. Not a bad combination I suppose but please keep him away from The Lane, unless as a visting, losing manager . . . . . . .
    P.S Lought : Aren't WE in the top four at the moment ???

Last edited by VisionarySound on Thu Apr 22 2010, 08:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added PS)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 08:25

yes we are but villa have just won and are 3points behind wiv 2 homes games aganst lesser sides
    as for jose not staying long at clubs he was sacked at chelsea or he may wel be there now.
    as for the jenas you got me on that 1 lol

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 08:32

Jenas always stumps everone, lol, Lought. As I said he ain't for me but obviously he would be for some . . . . . . . . .
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Thu Apr 22 2010, 10:20

[quote="ionman34"]
    VisionarySound wrote:He's a lucky manager and always has been. Probably always be. He inherits a good team, motivates them (and I do give him credit for that) then leaves. His teams are certainly not renowned for their beautifull, sexy football. He is the football version of the dry hump ! ! ! He is nothing more than a high class hooker.Moans when nesescary & writhes as demanded. He learnt his football at the elbows of GOOD, even GREAT footballing, people and has turned that into a circus of hype & smokescreens. He's like one of the bullshit American "motivaitional" speakers that quickly part fools from their money . . . . . .

I think your right ion, it's no from Vis
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Thu Apr 22 2010, 12:35

VisionarySound wrote:Mourhino has said he would like to leave Italian football as he does not enjoy. No way is he coming to Spurs. He is Citeh bound so as he has enough money to play his "special" brand of fantasy football. The guy is an egomaniac, headline hunting, self-publicising, big headed, casualty who belives his own publicity. OK he got it right against Barca last night but so did I. Thats the way to play 'em. I hope the lunatic ends up at Citeh because they deserve eachother. Keep 'arry then bring on someone like Clive Allen . . . . . . .

Spot on I could'nt put it better, I am really stunned by Lew's post, I agree with you Vison Sound and others who are against dumping Harry after all what he has done for us , like what someone in here quoted "I did'nt know we had already qualified for the CLS. Steady boys!!!!"

Right too how cocky can we be to assume that we have already qualified, also it smark of being Judas to me.

I concur with the lads who have opposed the idea the answer is NO NO NO. This really undermines Harry and the players effort. If Morihnio was that good and keen he should have joined us last year when we were at the bottom of the league. I bet barcelona will whip his team's a*se next week mark my words

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22 2010, 15:55

lewspurs wrote:Mourinho (yes the special one ) makes a hint he would love to manage spurs ( this is make believe ) it isnt in the paper gossip remember, harry has just steered spurs into the Champions league for the first time ever, mourinho has been seen talking to levy so rumour is rife, would you prefer to keep harry on or should we sign the special one ?
    Just a little stinker of a question for a bright and sunny morning .

Hey lads ! just to clarify that this is a make believe situation , please read the original post above, some seem to think i am saying we have already qualified for the cl.. Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 Icon_eek .......no non nein, and that mourinho could be our manager...............its just a little baffler that could happen , i doubt it but it could. Heres one to snooker you ! - Page 2 Icon_surprised
    souptheyid
    souptheyid
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by souptheyid Fri Apr 23 2010, 01:15

we have to stick with harry and see how far he can take us... if we get cl football and we do weel enough and it looks like harry as done as much as he can then and only then go for jose

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23 2010, 02:11

It was a great original post Lew & I'm sure everyone realises it is just a hypothetical question. Got us thinking & debating, Nice . . . . . .
    souptheyid
    souptheyid
    4th Division
    4th Division

Post by souptheyid Fri Apr 23 2010, 03:08

it is a good post but the next question would be .... if jose did take over how would we feel about thye negetive football that his teams have played over the years

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23 2010, 04:10

LOL Soup I think I've covered that one . . . . . .

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23 2010, 08:01

phillip good points there. jose wouldnt of took over us last year but now we are doing wel he prob would. i say stick with harry for now and next season
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Fri Apr 23 2010, 10:46

Harry, is close to reaching retirement age, but i think would also like a shot as England Manager before he retires. Will Fabio stay on after the World Cup? Harry for the England Job if Fabio off = Jose in lol
    Harry, Goes to Jail on Tax evasion charges. Harry In the Nick = Jose In. lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content