The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Mr 'arry Redknapp EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Mr 'arry Redknapp Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Mr 'arry Redknapp

Mr 'arry Redknapp Empty Mr 'arry Redknapp

Post by Guest Fri May 07 2010, 06:23

Thank you 'arry. From the bottom of my jaded, cynical heart I thank you. You have a bought a lightness & happiness to me. Today I have walked on air after last nights dancing on the moon. I have enjoyed a satisfaction that is immense. Walked around work today with a Spurs top on. Got a slight admonishment for it but nowt serious. And the joy today of people wh know who I support seeing that as well was wonderfull (ha ha even found out that there's a Citeh fan where I work). The pleasure that fans of other teams have taken from my pleasure, I'm sure, has been repeated across the planet today. I stated that I wanted the FA Cup more than 4th place, and yes I am disapointed that We won't be walking out at Wembley on the 15th, infact I'm covering work for a mate of mine who is Chelsea but last nights result and the seasons endeavours have more than made up for that. Since you have come to The Lane you have bought a purpose and belief with you. My first reaction on hearing of your appointment was 'arry f***ing Redknapp ? But you where ours so I was with you. At times I questioned your judgement, most of all last summer but true believers told me to trust and so I thought, nothing to lose let's trust. After all in your part season you got us up the table and into a final where only the penelty shoot-out could deny us. You had begun to construct a team that was together and playing football in the true spirit of Spurs and was starting to get the true poetential out of some players. This season you have carried on in the same way. You have crafted results of sheer brilliance and some of total disbelief but such is the Spurs way. Again you have tempted, cajoled & made players perfom to the best of their abilities. You have made brave decisions & some foolish, again the Spurs way. When your hand has been forced you have reacted & invariably reacted correctley. You have taken us from laughing stock to European stock in a relatively short space of time. You have put pride into the supporters step and elevated your own stock to a high level. Again 'arry I thank you most deeply . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Mr 'arry Redknapp Empty Re: Mr 'arry Redknapp

Post by BazSpur Fri May 07 2010, 06:33

A rep point for you my lad Mr 'arry Redknapp Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Fri May 07 2010, 06:41

I thank you Sir Baz . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri May 07 2010, 08:34

nice one Vis ...
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Fri May 07 2010, 17:07

Very poetic that Vis my old mate, Another rep point sir!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 18:25