The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Arry EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Arry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Arry EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Arry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Arry EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Arry EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Arry EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Arry EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Arry EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Arry Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Arry

MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Arry Empty Arry

Post by MarkA249 Wed Sep 15 2010, 17:31

What does he say to them at half time past few games we have played well first half 2nd half we have struggled does he let them go on the xbox playstation play chess gets prostitutes for Crouch watch the soaps ?
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Arry Empty Re: Arry

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 15 2010, 22:27

I was thinking lastnight does Redknapp read these boards or any other forums because he dropped palacious which most people wanted to see including myself, only for everyone well some to complain he didn't bring him on earlier lastnight lol

who would want to be a football manager , i know i wouldnt sod that :P
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Sep 15 2010, 23:44

Horses for courses Lobo, I made that comment about Wilson being a man marker, him roaming about loosely in the middle in the previous weeks doesnt seem to suit him, yet Bremens most dangerous player, Marin, was nullified by Wilson when he came on.

ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Sep 16 2010, 00:05

Mark you're right to point out our inability to play well throughout an entire game this season ... From the opening day fixture versus Man city we seem to have struggled to put in a good performance for an entire game but for me, last night was probs our best 90 minutes ..

Conceeding goals either side of half time was hard to take and I thought the team responded well .... Palcious substitution was right as Marin down the left was causing havoc with Corluka and Lennon not coping to well .... We couldve won the game in the last five minutes with the Crouch chance and when Bale crossed but no one managed to make a connection ... ..
    Werder is a good team I think in recent seasons they have been solid at home with even Barca only coming away from there with a lucky draw too... Shame it wasnt 3 points for us ...
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Sep 16 2010, 00:31

When push comes to shove Arnie I bet they are more pi**ed off than us with last night's draw. They know it won't be easy for them when they come to the Lane.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Sep 16 2010, 00:34

They finish top 3, season in and season out and we could have won the game without the spine of our team, Gomes,Dawson,Modric,Defoe. Sure they had a few missing, Mersacker, for instance, but what I saw of him in the world cup, he is no quicker then the guy that kept bringing the ball out of central defence.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 09:32

I've said elsewhere guys, all of us would have taken a 2-2 away draw before last nights kick-off. A fair result against a fair team. COYS . . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:50