The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Sunday EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Sunday EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Sunday EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Sunday EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Sunday EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Sunday EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Sunday EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Sunday EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Sunday EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Sunday Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Sunday

Sunday Empty Sunday

Post by Guest Sat May 08 2010, 11:41

Should we win at Burnley Sunday we have a chance at 3rd. If Fulham win then bingo bango get 'ome my son. My feeling is Roy Hodgson will play a slightly weakened team against the goners and the ole myopic one has a red hot poker up his a*** to win the game. I have no problem if Roy Hodgson "rests" certain players. Fulham have a huge match coming up next Wednesday. But if he does and the goners scrape home how will the rest of you feel ? Do you think we should get like the Bubble Blowers and moan about it ? Or do you feel fair enuff ? As I said Hodgson will play the team he feels it's correct to play and I will have no issues about it. And if he does play a weakened team and the goners get lucky we can rib 'em with the fact that they got lucky YET again. 'appy days with 'appy 'arry ! ! ! Whatever Fulham do I will be wishing them luck on Wednesday and cheer them on, as I shall be cheering 'em on come Sunday . . . . .

Sunday Empty Re: Sunday

Post by Guest Sat May 08 2010, 11:56

i heard we may rest players aswell. i can have no groans if he feilds a weaken team. we would if we had cup final 3 days later. how west ham could moan when they rested players aganst arsenal and then moan when it happens aganst them just shows how sad they are.
    we should put out our strongest team and try and do what man c did and go all out attck and try win the game before half time. if we could get 8/9 goals it may even mean fulham can afford to draw
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat May 08 2010, 20:20

I have no problem with Fulham putting out a weakened team. We have got what we wanted and although it would be nice to put the goons into 4th place, be grateful for small mercies I say.

Post by Guest Sun May 09 2010, 00:13

I'm pretty sure that when we win on Sunday, it'll be a conspiracy... Sunday Lol

Post by Guest Sun May 09 2010, 01:16

Mark2spark wrote:I'm pretty sure that when we win on Sunday, it'll be a conspiracy... Sunday Lol

After the goners recent form it would be more of a f***ing surprise ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Post by Guest Sun May 09 2010, 01:24

After the goners recent form it would be more of a f***ing surprise ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ![/quote]

Sunday Lol You and me Viz !! Sunday Lol

Post by Guest Sun May 09 2010, 01:27

lol vis. and they meant to have an easy run in. loads goon fans 10games ago sayin they win the league. i always though that they wernt all winnable.. in fact the last league game they won didnt they need like 5mins injury time. i think you find the last 3 games they won they needed the extra injury time minutes they always get when they are losen

Post by Guest Sun May 09 2010, 01:29

That's rubbish lought.
    It's more likely to be remembered as the year that no-one wanted to win the league, everyone threw it away at some point or another.

Post by Guest Sun May 09 2010, 01:44

Mark2spark wrote:That's rubbish lought.
    It's more likely to be remembered as the year that no-one wanted to win the league, everyone threw it away at some point or another.

and of course your lot didnt want to win the league either, hence the reason why you were so fcking useless ? what i cant understand is if you didnt want to win it why was wenger so vocal and moaning all the time ? was he just play acting ?

Post by Guest Sun May 09 2010, 01:51

We was only fekking useless for the last 5 games of the season. AW moans about anything, it's in his nature. I'd rather he just put his hands together and said "sorry, that was crap, i'll try my best to correct it".
    Blaming the ref has worn thin even amongst die hards. Sunday Icon_cry
    I'm signing off now, sees y'all later Sunday Icon_biggrin

Post by Guest Sun May 09 2010, 01:57

Mark2spark wrote:We was only fekking useless for the last 5 games of the season. AW moans about anything, it's in his nature. I'd rather he just put his hands together and said "sorry, that was crap, i'll try my best to correct it".
    Blaming the ref has worn thin even amongst die hards. Sunday Icon_cry
    I'm signing off now, sees y'all later Sunday Icon_biggrin

Not if we see you first ! have a great one against fulham ! Sunday Icon_smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 07:19