The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
SAME SQUAD EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
SAME SQUAD EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
SAME SQUAD EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
SAME SQUAD EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
SAME SQUAD EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
SAME SQUAD EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
SAME SQUAD EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
SAME SQUAD EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
SAME SQUAD EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

SAME SQUAD Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

SAME SQUAD

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

SAME SQUAD Empty SAME SQUAD

Post by SuneJim Wed Jun 30 2010, 09:34

OK i like everyone else would love to see big name arrivals,,, for next season & hope it comes to fruition. But i also know that with the CL Qualifiers coming up we don't have time to gel whole sale changes so this is my team i'd love to see take the field for our first CL game!!!

Gomes
    Corluka Dawson King Bale
    Huddlestone,,,,,Sandro
    Lennon,,, Modric,,, Dos Santos
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Defoe,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    Sub's
    Cudicini Bassong Assou-Ekotto
    Palacios Kranjcar Pavlyuchenko Crouch

Don't see a problem with that at all.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

SAME SQUAD Empty Re: SAME SQUAD

Post by cstmrsking Wed Jun 30 2010, 10:52

I Like The 4 2 3 1 Formation.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30 2010, 11:16

i dont know much about sandro but after the way wp finised the season i would be happy throwing sandro in the team. i like gio being there in the team.
    as much as i love pav being in the team he did let himself down towards the end of the season but i hope he stays as he should get a lot of game time.
    I would be happy to start the season witht the team we have now but do think we need a striker.
    sell keane jenas hutton alwick bentley and ohare should get us decent money and keep gio and hopefully warnock wil of told harry how good adel is lol happy days

Post by Guest Wed Jun 30 2010, 14:48

Always makes me laugh when i see a player included in someones line-up that no one knows much about ! obviously jim has done his homework on sandro ! SAME SQUAD Icon_cheers
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Wed Jun 30 2010, 17:10

Am liking the inclusion of Dos Santos, though he had a very good World Cup with Mexico! Harry must have saw that!
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Wed Jun 30 2010, 19:47

lewspurs wrote:Always makes me laugh when i see a player included in someones line-up that no one knows much about ! obviously jim has done his homework on sandro ! SAME SQUAD Icon_cheers

You should know me by now Lew,,,,,,,,,,,,, i do nothing else but watch football from all over the World in my spare time & yes i do know the player. But i'm advocating him more for the CL Qualifiers rather than then bunging him straight in the deep end in the Premiership Mate. Two very different types of football

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01 2010, 02:41

throwing a new player into what will be a tough qualifier for the champ league, r u sure this is the place to introduce new players, dos santos as well, u qualify for the group stages, your club is guaranteed 15 million and if they get further, alot more, i dont think sandro or do santos will be playing in that qualifier do u. u may watch alot of football jim but if harry puts them 2 in the starting line up of your first qualifier i would be amazed, this is the big stuff now mate not the carling cup.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Thu Jul 01 2010, 04:02

No Harry won't do that Burger we both know that i'm just saying what i would be happy to see & trying to point out that while i'd love to see some new additions we still have a great squad now.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01 2010, 05:10

yes your squad is very usefull, if sandro and da santos get a run and perform that would be good news for u, i think tarrabt may figure this season too. just to please lought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 00:32