The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Anyone alive on here ? EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Anyone alive on here ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Anyone alive on here ? EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Anyone alive on here ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Anyone alive on here ? EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Anyone alive on here ? EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Anyone alive on here ? EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Anyone alive on here ? EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Anyone alive on here ? EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Anyone alive on here ? Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
ArnieArdiles
BazSpur
spurslegend
7 posters

Anyone alive on here ?

Anyone alive on here ? Empty Anyone alive on here ?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09 2010, 02:00

Where are you lippy lot that usually have a lot to say ? well heres a few theories.

Jim,s watching the new martian season which began transmitting live the other day , says he saw a few potential signings for spurs but the time it takes to get to earth from mars means we wont see the player until the 2012 season.
    Baz is policing the site for bad language and hasnt the time to post anymore !
    Burger is busy trying to fix his crashed pc, in between choosing a new colour for his toe nails, last week they were red, this week they are blue.
    Vis is banging out the blues man and hasnt the time to rock on here !
    Lought is busy trying to help flog crouch to man city, city havent officially made an offer until they peruse through loughts past posts to see how he really feels about peter.
    Ion and Tress both turned up at a fancy dress party down under, it got a bit nasty because tress wore a very long tailed shirt that ion liked ! but they both cooled down when they were threatened with being transported.......................back to england. (both said they supported australia in the world cup ) who would blame them ?
    Legend caught planting a bomb under the goons emirates stadium ! when arrested he apparently said " just wanted to give the place an explosive atmosphere " " whats wrong with that " ?

While old poster lobo was last seen hightailing out of town with the four riders of the apocolypse ! whatever happened to them ?

Anyone alive on here ? Lol Now we know why lobo,s new spurs board never got up and running all that time ago.

Anyone alive on here ? Empty Re: Anyone alive on here ?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09 2010, 02:26

haha i can see dave doing tha. he hates all gooners lol . and i wouldnt sell crouch to my worst enenmy. im not that nasty lol
    Jim just taken advantage of the drink offers in tescos lol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Jul 09 2010, 03:51

lol my boy went to their gaff today with the school him and hes two yid pals and his chelsea mate stuck spurs stickers all over the dump then they were taken to the gooner shop they had to wear badges showing they were vistors my boy and his yid pals stuck spurs stickers over their vistor badges and got lobbed out lol luv my boy lol 11 years old and mugging off the gooners lol o yeah i gave him the stickers lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jul 09 2010, 03:57

Lol Lew ha ha love it mate. Lol @ your boy and his pal Dave.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09 2010, 04:23

your teaching him well. i hope you taught him all the songs. i heard wenger thinks vuvuzela shouldnt be aloud at prem league grounds as it wil drown out the football songs that makes the atmosphere.
    so when they come to us no vuvuzelas as wenger loves the songs we sing lol
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Jul 09 2010, 05:22

lol Lew .... We're all busy with our pre season training Anyone alive on here ? 52330

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09 2010, 05:57

Nice one Lew. Bangin' the blues in about a weeks time again. For now tho', given the sun, I've mostly been bangin' reggage out me speakers. Yup it's the lull between World Cup end and season start me thinks . . . . . . .
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Fri Jul 09 2010, 06:14

Ah Vis now you're talking ....A bit of Heptones, Matumbi , the Wailers .... and a fave of mine and many..... Rupie Edwards ...Ire Feelings Im feeling high ..........sooooooooooo high Anyone alive on here ? Lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZ9UcCzGeY
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Fri Jul 09 2010, 20:47

Anyone alive on here ? Lol Anyone alive on here ? 523963 Good one Lew it is very cold here lately only got up to 10oC and heavy rain, cant take these cold winters
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Fri Jul 09 2010, 21:26

Still trying to get hold of that bloody shirt!!

BTW Vis, I understand you're a bit of an eclectic when it comes to music. If you like a bit of 'Nu Jazz' then check out a bloke called DJ Cam. He's a 'Cheese eating surrender monkey' but he turns out some quality tunes. The CD to look out for is Soulshine, two tracks in particular are 'Summer in Paris' and 'Love Junkee' which features Cameo (remember Larry and the Cod piece?)

Quality chill out tunes, especially in Summer.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09 2010, 22:41

Cheers Ion will make that my homework for the weekend . . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jul 10 2010, 03:43

You blokes make me laugh with your Jazz and stuff. Hard core metal ffs whats wrong with ya. Get some Metallica through your ears and blow the cob webs away. Stop pussy fcuking about Anyone alive on here ? Lol

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10 2010, 05:38

Hmmmmmmmmmm Baz, lovely sunny day so let's listen to some deathmetal, hardcore metal, speed metal or just METAL. Nice chillin' stuff for the eardrums lol . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jul 10 2010, 07:01

Anyone alive on here ? Lol Vis, bunch of pussies.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10 2010, 08:57

BazSpur wrote:Anyone alive on here ? Lol
    Vis, bunch of pussies.

Best bit of cross-over I could find at short notice Baz . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10 2010, 09:24

ArnieArdiles wrote:Ah Vis now you're talking ....A bit of Heptones, Matumbi , the Wailers .... and a fave of mine and many..... Rupie Edwards ...Ire Feelings Im feeling high ..........sooooooooooo high Anyone alive on here ? Lol [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZ9UcCzGeY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZ9UcCzGeY[/quote[/url]]

Lovely stuff Arnie & on Cactus Records to boot. Somewhere in me loft I've got the Isaralites on that label and, If I remember rightly a sampler EP. Quality. But when it comes to reggae I've had this album (Screaming Target) bangin' out me car stereo for the last few weeks. Absolute classic . . . . . .
    tressman1
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by tressman1 Sat Jul 10 2010, 11:59

Anyone alive on here ? Lol Oh FFS Please
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sat Jul 10 2010, 20:17

You lads are a bit too hard core for me, Give me The Beatles or ELO any day!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Jul 10 2010, 20:23

Although I am well into Heavy Metal. I like the Beatles and ELO Lee. Got the classic Wembley concert of ELO on DVD. The one that Tony Curtis introduced in the 70s. It looks dated now but still great.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10 2010, 21:59

HotspurRoper wrote:You lads are a bit too hard core for me, Give me The Beatles or ELO any day!!!

That was my era ropes but i have gone full circle and now like background music rather than something being shouted at me, i know the beatles and elo arent heavy in any sense compared to what baz is into but i like a bit of 40s swing now and classical music, yeah i know a lot will laugh at me on here but i have had a life full of listening to the fab four, stones,dylan and the rest of them, deep purple ,genesis and all that ilk, enya is about the only up to date artist i listen to now and she,s old hat now.
    No ! classical stuff, even a few old monks chanting with sacred music as backing calms my old nerves these days, sharon likes lighthouse family and 80s trance which i am forced to listen to at times, but even that grates on me.

Having said that i still bang out a few riffs on my old ovation, or make folksy stuff on my 12 string, wouldnt mind being in a band again..............you cant beat it mate ! ask vis..........oh for my long lost youth.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10 2010, 22:17

Lew said - No ! classical stuff, even a few old monks chanting with sacred music

Nothing wrong with a bit of Gregorian chanting Lew. As I've got older I've found that I can now listen to bit of classical without running, screaming, away and quite enjoy it as well. My partner enjoys swing & that kind of sound so it's often within my hearing range. Bottom line is any type of music is fine by me as long as I enjoy it. Cypress Hill to Johnny Cash, Vivaldi to the Vibrators, Pink Floyd to the Pouges, Big Youth to Beatles, Rolling Stones to Stone Roses. LOL I think you get me drift . . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10 2010, 22:35

VisionarySound wrote:Lew said - No ! classical stuff, even a few old monks chanting with sacred music

Nothing wrong with a bit of Gregorian chanting Lew. As I've got older I've found that I can now listen to bit of classical without running, screaming, away and quite enjoy it as well. My partner enjoys swing & that kind of sound so it's often within my hearing range. Bottom line is any type of music is fine by me as long as I enjoy it. Cypress Hill to Johnny Cash, Vivaldi to the Vibrators, Pink Floyd to the Pouges, Big Youth to Beatles, Rolling Stones to Stone Roses. LOL I think you get me drift . . . . . .

I get your drift vis and dont blame you , i think i prefer making my own stuff now though i dont have any pretensions to being a great musician or composer, most of what i do is very private and about my own life really.
    I even made a song about my dog who died back in may, it makes sharon cry though when i play it............ only consists of chords G.D, a,minor, and C.
    Just a couple of lines..........." my heart is on the floor " " but i know your soul will soar " " when you hear me call your name...........sorry if its embarrassing mate but i know you are a fellow musician.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10 2010, 22:47

Respect to you Lew . . . . . ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Jul 11 2010, 03:31

Lewspurs Wrote:

yeah i know a lot will laugh at me on here

HAhahahahahahahahahahahaha lol. Only joking mate. Its up to you what you listen to Lew and although it wouldn't be my cup of tea we all see different things in the music we like. I love the sheer power and energy of Heavy metal, the intracacy of Progressive music from the likes of Genesis and Yes etc. Whereas 60s and 70s music reminds me of my youth when I was full of it lol.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11 2010, 22:33

spurslegend wrote:lol my boy went to their gaff today with the school him and hes two yid pals and his chelsea mate stuck spurs stickers all over the dump then they were taken to the gooner shop they had to wear badges showing they were vistors my boy and his yid pals stuck spurs stickers over their vistor badges and got lobbed out lol luv my boy lol 11 years old and mugging off the gooners lol o yeah i gave him the stickers lol

I seem to remember you oiking someone out on aol for mentioning family & kids (quite rightly I'll add) but you seem to be saying here that you actively encourage your son in the art of criminal damage?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 09:14