The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+3
ArnieArdiles
BazSpur
spurslegend
7 posters

Anyone alive on here ?

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Anyone alive on here ?

Post by ionman34 Sun Jul 11 2010, 23:49

[quote="Mark2spark"]
    spurslegend wrote:lol my boy went to their gaff today with the school him and hes two yid pals and his chelsea mate stuck spurs stickers all over the dump then they were taken to the gooner shop they had to wear badges showing they were vistors my boy and his yid pals stuck spurs stickers over their vistor badges and got lobbed out lol luv my boy lol 11 years old and mugging off the gooners lol o yeah i gave him the stickers lol

I seem to remember you oiking someone out on aol for mentioning family & kids (quite rightly I'll add) but you seem to be saying here that you actively encourage your son in the art of criminal damage?

Criminal damage? It's more in the order of interior decoration. Think of it as 'renovation'.

Fair play to the boys for their use of creative innovation to brighten up an otherwise drab and lifeless place. To bring a touch of 'Atmosphere' ............................ They'll go far.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 12 2010, 01:00

I can assure you ion that the Arsenalisation of the stadium is well under way and details of our prem titles and double wins (in living memory) feature highly
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 12 2010, 03:31

(in living memory)

How does the song go now? Memories, like the corners of my mind.
    Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 Lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Jul 12 2010, 12:45

[quote="Mark2spark"]I can assure you ion that the Arsenalisation of the stadium is well under way.

So a noise free zone between the hours of 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm on Winter weekends then.

I have every confidence that you'll do as Sterling a job there as you did at Highbury.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jul 12 2010, 20:39

Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 Lol

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13 2010, 05:20

Your lucky baz, you've seen Spurs win the league, most of them on here haven't... probably never will see it either
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Jul 13 2010, 19:06

Mark2spark wrote:Your lucky baz, you've seen Spurs win the league, most of them on here haven't... probably never will see it either

Hang onto those memories too Mark, you may never see again in your lifetime either!!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14 2010, 06:42

No, probably won't Dave, I think Spurs might give it a good go though, you got a good team foundation at the mo'.

(I'm not daft lol... I know what you mean but you didn't say that *exactly* right did you? Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin )
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 14 2010, 08:03

Oh, I don't think you can ever predict what will happen in the future Mark. Look at Man City now. 20 years ago Chelski were going nowhere, look at them now. Who knows what will happen? Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 933444

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14 2010, 08:23

I wonder if we will ever see a team do a Notts Forest again ? We have seen Burnleys, Hulls Stokes, etc (and no disrespect to them) come into the Premier, stay awhile, and go. Will we ever see a so-called lesser team rise from a lower league to become champions of Europe in the space of a few seasons ? I suppose the Forest analogy is a bit loose given their recent predicaments but I'm sure you guys get my drift. The only way I can see it is if the 'authorities' impose budgetary constraints and I don't forsee that in the near, or distant come to that, future . . . . . .

Post by Guest Wed Jul 14 2010, 09:13

Fair point Baz
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Jul 14 2010, 10:21

VisionarySound wrote:I wonder if we will ever see a team do a Notts Forest again ? We have seen Burnleys, Hulls Stokes, etc (and no disrespect to them) come into the Premier, stay awhile, and go. Will we ever see a so-called lesser team rise from a lower league to become champions of Europe in the space of a few seasons ? I suppose the Forest analogy is a bit loose given their recent predicaments but I'm sure you guys get my drift. The only way I can see it is if the 'authorities' impose budgetary constraints and I don't forsee that in the near, or distant come to that, future . . . . . .

It would be very difficult these days Vis. It would be romantic to think it could happen again but I doubt it. I hope so though.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Jul 14 2010, 19:58

Mark2spark wrote:No, probably won't Dave, I think Spurs might give it a good go though, you got a good team foundation at the mo'.

(I'm not daft lol... I know what you mean but you didn't say that *exactly* right did you? Anyone alive on here ? - Page 2 Icon_biggrin )

didnt need to, did I Sparky!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 23:10