The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
What harry is best at ! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
What harry is best at ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
What harry is best at ! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
What harry is best at ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
What harry is best at ! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
What harry is best at ! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
What harry is best at ! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
What harry is best at ! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
What harry is best at ! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

What harry is best at ! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

What harry is best at !

What harry is best at ! Empty What harry is best at !

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 07:47

I see there are mixed reactions to the signing of gallas.......lol...its unbelievable because he is a class signing.

Anyone that knows anything about harry redknapp will understand that this is a crucial signing for spurs, gallas might be past his sell by date but harry will have him playing his best for spurs this season and you can blame me if he turns out a flop.

Harry has a knack of taking old has beens and turning them into the signing of the season, thats what the bloke is good at.

Dont knock it.......levy has given harry naff all to spend this season until we get to the champions league group stages where the big money is, but this is as good a signing as any club has made this season.

Oh ! and i couldnt give a toss if he comes from mars united or the gooners, most players are mercenaries these days, dont hold the fact that he has played for the goons against him, he is nearly on the spurs pay roll, that makes him a yid for a season or two.

Great signing in my honest opinion , and it tackles the problem of king and woodgate being injury prone, dawson and bassong are good players, but they arent as good as king and woodgate............or for that matter as good as gallas.

What harry is best at ! Empty Re: What harry is best at !

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 07:53

i dont mind gallas but the other players he wants worry me. plus now hes said this other team wil put prices up of the other players plus hes mention these players are not young so hes after old players

i dont want parker i dont want young

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 07:58

Loughtonlegend wrote:i dont mind gallas but the other players he wants worry me. plus now hes said this other team wil put prices up of the other players plus hes mention these players are not young so hes after old players

i dont want parker i dont want young

We aint getting parker or young lought ! harry knows what he is doing, he is after seasoned professionals to help the youngsters through what will be a very hard season.

Just trust the bloke lought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content