The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Have a read of this. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Have a read of this. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Have a read of this. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Have a read of this. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Have a read of this. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Have a read of this. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Have a read of this. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Have a read of this. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Have a read of this. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Have a read of this. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Have a read of this.

Have a read of this. Empty Have a read of this.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 15:54

Heres a couple of statements you can deduct points on ......

as follows..........Adel Taarabt was shite......

Gallas is a good signing for spurs despite being an ex gooner.

Thats it ! deduct and add is in the top right hand corner....go on click on deduct....you know it makes sense.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Have a read of this. Empty Re: Have a read of this.

Post by ionman34 Fri Aug 20 2010, 18:49

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed eh Lew?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 20 2010, 19:27

Lew, just ignore it mate. You are just letting whoever it is win. You just have to rise above it mate. Take comfort from the fact that you are winding them up and the only way they can get back at you is to dock Rep points. You win every time they do it mate.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20 2010, 22:01

lol, lew why are u so bothered about rep points, there is no prize at the end, personally i dont give a shite for them and dont really notice whether mine go up or down, it was baz i think that mentioned people were deducting mine and i took that as a massive compliment at the time, if everyone agreed with everyone for the sake of it the forum would be boring, someone is obviously strugglin to debate with u or there a child, but the fact that u are letting it get to u will make them do it even more, we have a park at the end of our road that sometimes can create a gathering of 12 to 18 year old kids (30+ of them)at times, there is a few in our road that take it upon themselves to be heroes and challenge them all the time and ring the police etc, when really these kids are doing no more than having a few cans and an odd smoke, maybe being a tad noisy on there way home, who do u think these kids torment all the time, me who lets them go there merry way and even says hello and nod my head to them when walking the dog or my johnny big pants neighbours who challenge them every sat night causing more stress to theres and there families lifes. big norman up the road is on his third heart attack and is still out every sat night acting like a fool.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 20 2010, 22:08

Spot on post Burger.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:36

burger777 wrote:lol, lew why are u so bothered about rep points, there is no prize at the end, personally i dont give a shite for them and dont really notice whether mine go up or down, it was baz i think that mentioned people were deducting mine and i took that as a massive compliment at the time, if everyone agreed with everyone for the sake of it the forum would be boring, someone is obviously strugglin to debate with u or there a child, but the fact that u are letting it get to u will make them do it even more, we have a park at the end of our road that sometimes can create a gathering of 12 to 18 year old kids (30+ of them)at times, there is a few in our road that take it upon themselves to be heroes and challenge them all the time and ring the police etc, when really these kids are doing no more than having a few cans and an odd smoke, maybe being a tad noisy on there way home, who do u think these kids torment all the time, me who lets them go there merry way and even says hello and nod my head to them when walking the dog or my johnny big pants neighbours who challenge them every sat night causing more stress to theres and there families lifes. big norman up the road is on his third heart attack and is still out every sat night acting like a fool.

LOL Ye God's Burgs, that holiday done you the power of good ! ! ! Top post and a rep for you & one for Lew as I seem to have missed something . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:40

yea top post burger. and im the same i dont notice when they go up or down.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 07:42

Loughtonlegend wrote:yea top post burger. and im the same i dont notice when they go up or down.

Funny you dont notice much at all ! only adel when he plays.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 08:13

omg you keep on and on and on. adel runs at teams defences which means they have to defend. we could of done with him last tues and again 2mz. anway stop cryin over rep points

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 08:23

Loughtonlegend wrote:omg you keep on and on and on. adel runs at teams defences which means they have to defend. we could of done with him last tues and again 2mz. anway stop cryin over rep points

On and on and on describes your abnormal obsession with someone who didnt make the show when he was given a chance...........funny how you didnt get a rep for that one son !

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 08:46

ionman34 wrote:
    Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed eh Lew?

Sharon is on night shifts ion, always used to a woman in my bed, woke up on her side so yes spot on as usual .lol

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 09:06

lew your being personel and out of order now, take a chill pill and relax ffs, this is a forum that consists of alot of people that dont know each other and have very diff veiws in football, if people dont agree with your veiw, so fcuking what it wont change your life and will have no lastong opinion about you, your a top contributor on this board and have been told that by the people that really count, wtf are u carrying on this bullshit debate for over something that is very unimportant, im a goon lew but i find what u say very interesting, sometimes contreversial but in the whole very sensible and polite and put across in the right way, also u are someone who can hold there own in a arguement and wont back down if u feel u r right, one of the reasons i come on here pal, dont fcuk all the good things that u contribute by going on 1, because if u do i think the board will miss out and so will you. its only a pc and words, rep points lew, you are far beyond the acceptance levels as far as this board is concerned.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 09:39

lew i told you its not me so think about who else mite be doing this.
    go and email baz and see if he could look into this behind the scene if it botthers you this much. people keep taken your points because it gets to you. so stop worrying about it then the person doing this will stop. but if you keep sayin its me then ill continue to defend myself
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sat Aug 21 2010, 17:45

Lew have you noticed how many rep points you've had in the past few weeks with everybody feeling sorry for you. I'm beggining to think there is method in your madness. You sure it's not you dedeucting your points.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21 2010, 19:30

totalytot wrote:

Lew have you noticed how many rep points you've had in the past few weeks with everybody feeling sorry for you. I'm beggining to think there is method in your madness. You sure it's not you dedeucting your points.

Mikey M

lol! that was funny mikey.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28 2024, 01:54