The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
read this EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
read this EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
read this EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
read this EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
read this EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
read this EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
read this EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
read this EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
read this EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

read this Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

read this

djfitzo
    International
    International

read this Empty read this

Post by djfitzo Wed Apr 11 2012, 20:34

Interesting article, weve all had opinions on this!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/tottenham-hotspur/9196367/Six-reasons-why-Tottenham-Hotspur-are-running-out-of-steam-in-race-for-Champions-League-football.html
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

read this Empty Re: read this

Post by BazSpur Wed Apr 11 2012, 21:07

Can't disagree with much of that to be honest. I agree with the writer. Despite what Arry says our form did coincide with Capello's resignation from the England job. I too think it has had a big effect on the team. As the writer says, it probably goes through the team and the coaching staff. If it turns out it was just coincidence then it was a big coincidence. Personally, I don't believe in coincidence.
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Apr 12 2012, 02:47

If 'Arry for Ingerland' has had such an allegedly significant effect on Spuds form then I wonder why the 'Arry is off for a stretch inside Wormwood Scrubs' when he was on trial have no effect.

Interesting to see the idea that Arry's mind 'can't' be on his Spuds job with the prospect of the England managers job on the horizon but he found it so easy to function with the prospect of being banged up for two years
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Thu Apr 12 2012, 02:55

anicoll5 wrote:If 'Arry for Ingerland' has had such an allegedly significant effect on Spuds form then I wonder why the 'Arry is off for a stretch inside Wormwood Scrubs' when he was on trial have no effect.

Interesting to see the idea that Arry's mind 'can't' be on his Spuds job with the prospect of the England managers job on the horizon but he found it so easy to function with the prospect of being banged up for two years

Only one of six reasons Nic!!
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu Apr 12 2012, 03:22

And all of them valid Dave as explanations of why there has been a drop in form and results - add in Lady Luck being a mischievous bitch at 7. At 8. put in players believing the nonsense that was being written about them in Jan and Feb

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12 2012, 11:51

i heard bale said to harry he dont like playing on the left so gave him the free role.

i think letting players go. like corluka who is solid defensivly and letting pav go and bassong and not replacing with better players.

not using the sqaud propley. freezing players out because hes scared to drop big names when they arnt doing it.

plus people seem to forget this happend last season from jan onwards our form was bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09 2024, 08:07