The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Thudd EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Thudd EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Thudd EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Thudd EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Thudd EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Thudd EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Thudd EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Thudd EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Thudd EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Thudd Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Thudd

Thudd Empty Thudd

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 03:46

Yet again I've got to give this lad a mention. Ok Bale played a blinder and scored if not goal of the month then goal of the season! ! ! But Thudd was yet againt awesome. Patroled across the whole of the back 4, broke play up, tackled like Davids, sprayed passes around like Hoddle and joined in up-front. Most improved player ? Hard to call with Bale doing so well but this guy is, for me, showing his true poetential. Well done, again, Big Tom . . . . . .

Thudd Empty Re: Thudd

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 05:30

i think this guy is more inportant to us then lennon modric. he makes our team tick with hes passen and awarness

jenas had a good game and willbe a good sqaud player this season.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22 2010, 05:37

The block that Jenas made just before the was it/wasn't it refereeing decision was excellent Lought. Yup he had a good game today. With luck he's finding his form again and, as you say, will be an integeral part of the squad this season . . . . . .
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun Aug 22 2010, 05:48

VisionarySound wrote:Yet again I've got to give this lad a mention. Ok Bale played a blinder and scored if not goal of the month then goal of the season! ! ! But Thudd was yet againt awesome. Patroled across the whole of the back 4, broke play up, tackled like Davids, sprayed passes around like Hoddle and joined in up-front. Most improved player ? Hard to call with Bale doing so well but this guy is, for me, showing his true poetential. Well done, again, Big Tom . . . . . .

Yes he had a good game today Vis but I would like to see him be more consistent. He has a good game then next match he is invisable.
    I would like to see after a good game that Harry tells him you played great today but I expect to see it every week.
    I know all great players have indiferent games but sometimes when we have needed that bit extra from him he has gone missing.
    But he's still young and learning and hopefully that consistency will come and he becomes a England regular.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content