The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
u needed a - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
u needed a - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
u needed a - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
u needed a - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
u needed a - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
u needed a - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
u needed a - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
u needed a - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
u needed a - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

u needed a - Page 4 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
seebee1944
HotspurRoper
6 posters

u needed a

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

u needed a - Page 4 Empty Re: u needed a

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 01 2010, 22:47

And there you have it ion as if by magic. Right on cue.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 22:48

come on lets get to a 100 posts, then i will really lap it up. lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Sep 01 2010, 22:57

burger777 wrote:come on lets get to a 100 posts, then i will really lap it up. lol

Ye Gods!!

We're comparing you to a Morning Glory and you want to 'lap it up!'

If we ever had any doubts about you being a goon then they've all been dispelled right here, when in Rome and all that.

It's almost too easy.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 23:15

its been easy for days lol.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Sep 01 2010, 23:18

burger777 wrote:its been easy for days lol.

You have no idea.

lmao lmao lmao

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 23:19

your posts are getting shorter ion, strugglin are we lol
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Sep 01 2010, 23:23

burger777 wrote:your posts are getting shorter ion, strugglin are we lol

Giving you a lifeline sweetheart.

The longer ones seem to dumbfound you, the extended silences being a dead giveaway.

However, if your masochistic tendencies demand that I continue to embarrass you then just chirp up Tweety, one is more than happy to oblige.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 23:36

now we are strugglin, extended silence, love that 1, like ive been quiet on here lately, i think it was u that changed direction in the tarrabt subject, last post u was agreeing with lought or sort of, 2 months ago u were reffering to crack pipes when lought was saying his piece, im happy for u to fire away ion, i have nothing to lose, after yours and others gut wrenching posts to lought advising (badly may i add)him on what to think, this arguement has been mine, see i consider that low as far as forums go, if ive been quiet on any other subject feel free to raise it because if u think i use avoidance as a tactic you are wrong, and that would be twice in 1 week.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 01 2010, 23:39

There you go ion Hook Line and Sinker PMSL.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01 2010, 23:45

BazSpur wrote:There you go ion Hook Line and Sinker PMSL.
    i know thanks baz lol.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Wed Sep 01 2010, 23:49

BazSpur wrote:There you go ion Hook Line and Sinker PMSL.

As I said Baz, almost too easy.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Sep 02 2010, 00:06

burger777 wrote:now we are strugglin, extended silence, love that 1,

like ive been quiet on here lately

Arguing with Lew doesn't exactly count when you're avoiding my posts schnooky lumps. You got found out, got slapped around like a red headed step child and, from that point, went out of your way to avoid responding to me.

Extended silence indeed.

i think it was u that changed direction in the tarrabt subject, last post u was agreeing with lought or sort of, 2 months ago u were reffering to crack pipes when lought was saying his piece

Feel free to show me my change in tack. If the post is there then I'm sure you'll find it. Be my guest. Even Lought will happily tell you that I have always rated Taarabts ability. I questioned his maturity and temperament.

I await either your pasted 'enlightenment' or your abject apology.

Somehow I can't see me getting either.

im happy for u to fire away ion

Like you have a choice!!

lmao lmao

i have nothing to lose

Correct. Your credibility on here took off with the Geese for warmer climes when Winter peeked over the Horizon.

after yours and others gut wrenching posts to lought advising (badly may i add)him on what to think, this arguement has been mine

lmao lmao lmao

Now I appreciate comedy but this is sublime. There was never an argument, you got bitch slapped around the Ether, we all had a laugh at your expense so you decided to have a pop at Lew.

Argument?? MOOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

see i consider that low as far as forums go, if ive been quiet on any other subject feel free to raise it because if u think i use avoidance as a tactic you are wrong, and that would be twice in 1 week.

Easily read, easily dealt with. You seem to have forgotten that .......... What with your 5 second memory ...... Fish.

Incidentally, what table did you say you were on at the WSOP? You see I have the whole shebang recorded from ESPN, they televise the entire tournament over here you see, and I've been looking out for the English players. I haven't seen too many scaley cteatures gasping for air in there so I thought you could point me in the right direction. You know, your name, the players you were on with, that sort of thing.

You can remember who you played with now can't you Burger? Or has the 5 second memory got the better of you again?

Do be careful now you hear, as I said, the entire tournament, apart from the final table of course, recorded.

I'll keep a close eye out for you.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02 2010, 00:33

ionman34 wrote:

Arguing with Lew doesn't exactly count when you're avoiding my posts schnooky lumps. You got found out, got slapped around like a red headed step child and, from that point, went out of your way to avoid responding to me.

Extended silence indeed.

i think it was u that changed direction in the tarrabt subject, last post u was agreeing with lought or sort of, 2 months ago u were reffering to crack pipes when lought was saying his piece

Feel free to show me my change in tack. If the post is there then I'm sure you'll find it. Be my guest. Even Lought will happily tell you that I have always rated Taarabts ability. I questioned his maturity and temperament.

Like you have a choice!!

lmao lmao

i have nothing to lose

Correct. Your credibility on here took off with the Geese for warmer climes when Winter peeked over the Horizon.

after yours and others gut wrenching posts to lought advising (badly may i add)him on what to think, this arguement has been mine

lmao lmao lmao

Now I appreciate comedy but this is sublime. There was never an argument, you got bitch slapped around the Ether, we all had a laugh at your expense so you decided to have a pop at Lew.

Argument?? MOOOWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

see i consider that low as far as forums go, if ive been quiet on any other subject feel free to raise it because if u think i use avoidance as a tactic you are wrong, and that would be twice in 1 week.

Easily read, easily dealt with. You seem to have forgotten that .......... What with your 5 second memory ...... Fish.

Incidentally, what table did you say you were on at the WSOP? You see I have the whole shebang recorded from ESPN, they televise the entire tournament over here you see, and I've been looking out for the English players. I haven't seen too many scaley cteatures gasping for air in there so I thought you could point me in the right direction. You know, your name, the players you were on with, that sort of thing.

You can remember who you played with now can't you Burger? Or has the 5 second memory got the better of you again?

Do be careful now you hear, as I said, the entire tournament, apart from the final table of course, recorded.

thats better lol. why the constant poker references, r u trying to open something up, the constant references to fish when u never played with me, personally i would make my fish references to players i had played against, pre judging people is bad at a poker table and assuming someone is week can lose u lot of chips, your reads have been bad this week, and now u are telling lies to squirm out of it,u can ridicule me all u like, hey u may get some lols and rep points to make u feel better, but your wrong, and thats all that matters to me, wrong about tarrabt, wrong about the way u spoke to lought, and massively wrong if u thing im using him for anything underhanded, me and lought get on fine, always have and always will, no matter how many posts u and lew send him saying other wise, as for the wsop main event, i dont need to prove to u or anyone else where i been and what ive been doing. but if u wanna keep digging i have no problem proving u wrong again,
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Sep 02 2010, 03:02

chewed up and spat out lol lol lol your bringing shame on all gooners lol at least put up a fight lol lol lol

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02 2010, 04:19

spurslegend wrote:chewed up and spat out lol lol lol your bringing shame on all gooners lol at least put up a fight lol lol lol
    theres too many of them leggy but im doing my best lol.
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Thu Sep 02 2010, 04:48

IF THATS YOUR BEST GIVE UP

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02 2010, 07:25

burger777 wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

Extended silence indeed.

Like you have a choice!!

lmao lmao

i have nothing to lose

lmao lmao lmao

thats better lol. why the constant poker references, r u trying to open something up, the constant references to fish when u never played with me, personally i would make my fish references to players i had played against, pre judging people is bad at a poker table and assuming someone is week can lose u lot of chips, your reads have been bad this week, and now u are telling lies to squirm out of it,u can ridicule me all u like, hey u may get some lols and rep points to make u feel better, but your wrong, and thats all that matters to me, wrong about tarrabt, wrong about the way u spoke to lought, and massively wrong if u thing im using him for anything underhanded, me and lought get on fine, always have and always will, no matter how many posts u and lew send him saying other wise, as for the wsop main event, i dont need to prove to u or anyone else where i been and what ive been doing. but if u wanna keep digging i have no problem proving u wrong again,

BSflag Get lmao Wannop and his submarine comes to mind here burger, we will see you in monte carlo next. lmao
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Sep 02 2010, 20:12

thats better lol. why the constant poker references

Because you mentioned you played Poker. Not exactly rocket science to work that one out hey?

r u trying to open something up, the constant references to fish when u never played with me, personally i would make my fish references to players i had played against, pre judging people is bad at a poker table and assuming someone is week can lose u lot of chips

I refer to you as a Fish for the following reasons;

1. You are easy to read.
    2. Your memory lasts for about 5 seconds, the average for a Goldfish.
    3. Your memory lasts for about 5 seconds, the average for a Goldfish. Thought I'd stick that one in again as you'd have forgotten number 2 by now.
    4. It's pushing your buttons.
    5. Your memory lasts for about 5 seconds, the average for a Goldfish.

, your reads have been bad this week, and now u are telling lies to squirm out of it

Lies? Pray tell, enlighten Moi.

u can ridicule me all u like

NO. Really?

I must say I'm ecstatic to receive your blessing. Without it I fear I may have become just a tad distraught.

hey u may get some lols and rep points to make u feel better, but your wrong, and thats all that matters to me

lol! Kleenex at the ready? Trembly bottom lip firmly held between ones teeth?

wrong about tarrabt

So now you're saying that Taarabt DOESN'T have talent but is immensely mature?

You'd have to be if you're claiming that I'm wrong.

Taxi for Burger?
    Get

wrong about the way u spoke to lought

So in agreeing with him, in one respect, but disagreeing with him, in another, is the wrong way to speak to him?

Did anyone else watch that old comedy 'Mind your Language' back in the day?

and massively wrong if u thing im using him for anything underhanded

LMAO!! You've been hung, drawn and quartered on that one already. Continued denial does makes us titter so.

me and lought get on fine, always have and always will

Never claimed otherwise. Doesn't stop you using his previous posts to stir the pot with someone else though. You've tried to act the catalyst but the reaction just blew up in your face.

Feel free to carry on bringing it up though ............. Saying that, you probably can't remember the last time you posted it ............ Eh Fish?

no matter how many posts u and lew send him saying other wise

Only sent a couple, it was more than sufficient.

as for the wsop main event, i dont need to prove to u or anyone else where i been and what ive been doing.

Never said you did. I merely expressed an interest in watching you match your 'formidable wits' against the best in the World. I'd have thought, as we share this common interest, you'd be rather pleased to let me know where you were and who you played.

You did play there ............ Didn't you?

but if u wanna keep digging i have no problem proving u wrong again

Wrong? What am I wrong about?

Could I be wrong in believing that you actually paid out $10,000 to sit down and play in the biggest Poker game in the World?

If not then please enlighten me as to where I have gone wrong in asking you to let me knoe just what table you sat at, or tables, and who you played.

Like I said, I'll keep a keen eye out for you and will applaud your every earned pot, groan at every bad beat ...................

Then remind you of them as you've obviously forgotten ALL about them.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 06:32

lol trembley bottom lip,schnooky lumps,sweetheart i aint heard them since u argued with lew then tressman before that, change tact ffs its like reading a book. your strugglin old lad u aint coming back with anything but age old 1 liners that would only get a few laughs on a yid board when aimed at a goon, and now u want me to reveal stuff to you so u can riducule it, lol. i didn think a post about tarrabt would winde you guys up so much, seriously has got to u this one.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 06:41

Burger ! how low can you go ? lol! regurgitating old stuff like that!
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Sep 03 2010, 06:41

the writeing is on the wall burger time to leave mate your not welcome any more lol

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 06:42

Most off it is Yid arguing against Yid suggestion/insinuation as well lol

They've got themselves in a right pickle this time Burgs lol Bet they wish 'arry had actually put a decent sub on against the mighty Wigan now ffs lololololololol
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Fri Sep 03 2010, 06:43

you sitting on his knee

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 06:47

Mark ! even you have let slip that you understand what is going on with burg on here ! but yeah lets change the subject to wigan or even ar5ena1 ...if you like .....old theme son, who said a week is a long time in football?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03 2010, 06:49

...and it ain't even a week yet Lew Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27 2024, 00:12