The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Ekotto EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Ekotto EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Ekotto EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Ekotto EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Ekotto EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Ekotto EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Ekotto EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Ekotto EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Ekotto EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Ekotto Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Ekotto

Ekotto Empty Ekotto

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15 2010, 06:29

Whats he doing ? Stupid clearence then at fault for not closing down. Get a grip hair bear bunch dude . . . . .

Ekotto Empty Re: Ekotto

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15 2010, 07:47

VisionarySound wrote:Whats he doing ? Stupid clearence then at fault for not closing down. Get a grip hair bear bunch dude . . . . .

Have to say vis that ekotto is one of our most improved players over the last couple of seasons but he has his moments ............or should i say disasters.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15 2010, 08:47

From what I saw tonight Lew he didn't pick a single pass, and just wait till you see the sliced clearence that lead to a throw in line with the eighteen box from him ! ! ! I like the lad Lew, but tonight (and others have noted this in a lot of games recentley) he had a stinker. But to be honest both our full-backs looked like the weak link. I can see both Bale & Kaboul (who again looked good tonight) taking over these berths soon . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 15 2010, 08:51

Kaboul was awesome tonight Vis. A couple of silly mistakes but over all he had a great game.
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Wed Sep 15 2010, 08:58

BazSpur wrote:Kaboul was awesome tonight Vis. A couple of silly mistakes but over all he had a great game.

Good point Baz... Kaboul hasn't really had a bad game this season, and did well last season.
    I Would put him in at right back asap...
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 15 2010, 09:17

He's better than Charlie Sarf.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15 2010, 09:34

BazSpur wrote:Kaboul was awesome tonight Vis. A couple of silly mistakes but over all he had a great game.

Baz this lad is making me eat so much 'umble pie. I slated him on his return and was soooooooooooo wrong. You know what ? 'umble pie don't taste too bad at all . . . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Wed Sep 15 2010, 09:38

Jenas & Kaboul were the best players for us tonight they were awesome , credit where its due
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed Sep 15 2010, 19:12

Its a shame Palacios didnt come on sooner, marin hardly got a look in when he came on, maybe a man marking job is his forte.

cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Wed Sep 15 2010, 19:44

I'd say our weak link is Corluka, you can see the man stop and think every time he gets the ball. whenever he is pressured his passes become poor and often lead to loosing posession. He needs to gain more confidence and get himself a brain trainer to get that grey matter working a bit quicker.
    Ekotto gets over confident but when he's on his game his play is awsome, he just needs to cut out the casual defending in dangerous areas.
    I thought the lads did well though, especially when you think about the players missing in the second half, Defoe, Gallas, Van der Vart, Modric, Gomes, Bentley, Dawson. not to metion Woody who I think we have to think of in terms of retirement

We have a squad to be proud of, and we should be proud, cos we paid up front for it unlike some other clubs.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Sep 15 2010, 21:50

Nice post Sid. Have a Rep point.
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Thu Sep 16 2010, 09:48

LOBO wrote:Jenas & Kaboul were the best players for us tonight they were awesome , credit where its due

I Thought JJ had a brilliant 1st half, what a great ball to VDV for the 1st goal...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 09:54

Sarf I think it's Lought who has been saying Jay-narse should get a start just lately and if 'arry reads this forum it was a good call . . . . .
    sarflondonar
    sarflondonar
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by sarflondonar Thu Sep 16 2010, 09:56

VisionarySound wrote:Sarf I think it's Lought who has been saying Jay-narse should get a start just lately and if 'arry reads this forum it was a good call . . . . .

Yeah it was Loughts, maybe 'Arry should rep him!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 10:08

LOL, nope; just add him on 'arry's facebook would probably be enough for OUR Lought . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16 2010, 10:09

P.S Sarf rep for you for the suggestion of posting in glorious Oranje again. Ta fella . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 10:44