The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Ekotto EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Ekotto EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Ekotto EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Ekotto EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Ekotto EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Ekotto EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Ekotto EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Ekotto EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Ekotto EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Ekotto Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
cstmrsking
Boltjean
6 posters

Ekotto

Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Ekotto Empty Ekotto

Post by Boltjean Thu Nov 08 2012, 06:27

I see that Ekotto has been tweeting that he hates his boss, he can only mean AVB. If he has been taken the wrong way, all well and good, but if he meant what he said he is bang out of order. There really appears to be a witch hunt against AVB, and I for one am fed up with it all. How the hell can this club go forward when the media, supporters and it appears players, Ekotto with his tweet and Defoe at the weekend getting the hump at being subbed are getting on AVBs back. Unless all this c--p gets sorted out and we get some unity and stability at this club it will never go forward. Every b---dy day there is something negative reported about this club and I am really p---ed off with it all.

Ekotto Empty Re: Ekotto

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 06:34

Benoit Assou-Ekotto ‏@AssouEkotto
    Hello every 0ne!!!!! b strong at work and thînk positif!!!! Even if u hâte ur boss LoL

then he wrote

My last text is not about my boss lolol. Is for all my followers!!! :-)

wtf he put LOL it means hes taking the mic.

its funny how him parker kaboul hardler ever injuird under harry and now they are out.

if he wrote that about avb then he should be put in the reserves or sold
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Thu Nov 08 2012, 06:54

I agree with you Lought. Bad enough with the boo boys and all the other c--p, it is doing more harm than good, and yes joke or no joke I would also ship him out. I would also ban the players from tweeting anything relating to the club and should they do so fine them heavily. Looks like this so called player power that they have at Chelsea.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Thu Nov 08 2012, 08:08

Hands up if you've never slagged your Boss off.Not publicy anyway. They do live in the public eye and they, the players, know him better than we do. I just wonder how they should tell their boss his crap.

History appears to be repeating itself for
    A LL
    V ery
    B ad.
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Nov 08 2012, 08:22

If Ekotto ain't happy then let him put in a transfer request. He's the one who has always maintained that football is "just a job" for him . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08 2012, 09:07

but hell can he have an opinion of hes boss seeing as ektotto not been fit enough to play a league game under him. he should shut up as spurs pay hes wages
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu Nov 08 2012, 09:17

Most people slag their boss off. The art is in how you do it and part of that art is not doing it in the public domain and having it widely reported across the various meeja. Ekotto always struck me as an intelligent man. Not so sure now . . . . .
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Nov 08 2012, 19:49

I think they should ban them from twitter as it seems that, even though he clarifies that it isn't about his own boss, people will believe what they want regardless.

I don't know if it is just a Spurs fan thing, or if it is typical of all Football fans, but it seems that even the flimsiest negative reporting is taken as gospel whereas anything refuting it is dismissed as bullsh*t.

Never thought I'd ever say this but I thank God I'm no longer attending WHL with all the negativity oozing from every pore.

The governing bodies may have killed the game, but it appears that the fans want to bury the body before it's even gone cold.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09 2012, 00:42

ion i was watching the wigan game and whl was so quiet.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Nov 11 2012, 22:52

Boltjean wrote:I see that Ekotto has been tweeting that he hates his boss, he can only mean AVB. If he has been taken the wrong way, all well and good, but if he meant what he said he is bang out of order. There really appears to be a witch hunt against AVB, and I for one am fed up with it all. How the hell can this club go forward when the media, supporters and it appears players, Ekotto with his tweet and Defoe at the weekend getting the hump at being subbed are getting on AVBs back. Unless all this c--p gets sorted out and we get some unity and stability at this club it will never go forward. Every b---dy day there is something negative reported about this club and I am really p---ed off with it all.

AVB was laughing about it in his press conference do u really think he would leave it on twitter if he meant it or post it in the first place if it wasnt a joke. I dont think AVB is the kind of person to tolerate any sh*t
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Mon Nov 12 2012, 00:09

I read it the same way don't think it was meant about AVB but a general comment.
    Re Ions point about banning them from twitter, a lot of companies have already issued notices that disciplinary action will be taken against anyone making derogatory comments on social media.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 12:44