The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
WEST HAM (My Take) EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

WEST HAM (My Take) Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

WEST HAM (My Take)

SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

WEST HAM (My Take) Empty WEST HAM (My Take)

Post by SuneJim Tue Sep 28 2010, 02:13

Personally i think Harry dropped the biggest bollock of his Spurs Managerial Career so far, BUT i won't ever be able to know for sure & prove it. But i think Harry saved not only King but Gallas for Wednesday & the CL & gambled on playing Corluka at CB.

The main problem with the game was we hardly got out of first gear, whereas The Hammers played as well as they possibly could with the players they have. We looked like a team with some thing else on our minds.

We have a real midfield talent but all that creativity is not going to get us any where with only having Crouch up top he's not good enough & quick enough to get into the area when we get the ball there.

We really miss Defoe,,,,,,,,, the quality of his England performances showed to me that he's really developed into a top class Striker with a well rounded game & not just the fox in the box striker he used to be.

Basically we got what we deserved against West Ham,,,,,,,,,,, simple as!
    djfitzo
    International
    International

WEST HAM (My Take) Empty Re: WEST HAM (My Take)

Post by djfitzo Tue Sep 28 2010, 02:20

You can say what you like about Defoe, he loves scoring against the Hammers, scored in both games last season, of course we can blame injuries. Dont forget Green made some great saves as well and they only beat us 1-0 with possibly their best team.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28 2010, 03:01

its a shame defoe missed this game. im sure he would of been up for it. I have to say i though hudd was awfull aganst the spammers.

with the defence being weakend why didnt harry play a more defensive midfeild. this game would of suited sandro
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue Sep 28 2010, 03:13

Loughtonlegend wrote:its a shame defoe missed this game. im sure he would of been up for it. I have to say i though hudd was awfull aganst the spammers.

with the defence being weakend why didnt harry play a more defensive midfeild. this game would of suited sandro

Lought, Sandros knackered, like Pav, his come to us straight from a full season in Brazil and if we play him too soon, he will get injuries, just like Pav did. What i did see was encouraging, tough tackling, good shielding of the ball and quick to get forward,
    I think he will be our central enforcer next season for sure, but we have to mange him carefully for the remainder of this season, if we really click in a game and get 3/4 in front, expect to see 20 minutes from him.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Sep 28 2010, 04:01

SuneJim wrote:We really miss Defoe,,,,,,,,, the quality of his England performances showed to me that he's really developed into a top class Striker with a well rounded game & not just the fox in the box striker he used to be.

I like Defoe but he aint no Drogba , he dont have the size and strengh for start but thats another story, we need another world class striker , but spurs wont pay top dollar but we always as fans expect the best

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29 2024, 02:57