The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Dirty, cheating arsenil EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Dirty, cheating arsenil Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Dirty, cheating arsenil

Dirty, cheating arsenil Empty Dirty, cheating arsenil

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17 2010, 03:30

Yet another red card, yet another dive to gain advantage. Why oh why do so much of the meeja hail them as how the game should played ? Another player sent off, this time for a horrendous tackle, which their manager criticises if any sort of intent is shown towards his team. Apparentley wilshire went in with malicious intent. Wonder if whinger will censure him ? I doubt it. One of their players goes down far too easily in the box to win a dubious penelty to bring them back into the match. Oh how the old saying still stands true. Same old arsenil, always cheating . . . . . .

Dirty, cheating arsenil Empty Re: Dirty, cheating arsenil

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17 2010, 03:49

he keeps doing that. the guys a cheat. how many pens have they got now.

they said on talksport that wiltshire red card was derserved but didnt mean to do it, if that was wolves player they be screamin at him to get banned
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Oct 17 2010, 03:54

Hope you are reading this Burger and Mark. Your team are CHEATING SCUM.

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17 2010, 03:55

Thats one of my points Lought. Garth Crooks & Mark Bright both said they felt it was an intentional tackle that was retribution on wilshires part. He is a dity little player anyway. whinger agreed it was a red card but said it was just mis-timedffs ! ! ! As you say turn the tables and whinger would be screaming to have the player banned. Bunch of cheating hypocrites who sully & stain the beautifull game with their snidey attitude . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Oct 17 2010, 03:55

a*se will suffer after losing wellshight

There next 2 prem games are away to Citeh & then Everton so hoipfully they can lose both games , we have everton at home & UTD away, its a good time to play UTD imo they look Fragile

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17 2010, 06:07

its a great time to play man u but we know harry changes hes tactics away to big 4. lets hope he goes and attack. if west borm can score 2 goals at man u n scum surley we can
    YID FROM DAV
    3rd Division
    3rd Division

Post by YID FROM DAV Sun Oct 17 2010, 18:39

we need to go for manu throat, they are vulnerable at the moment wba played them off the park second half. as for the scum wilshire was wrecklass but i think chamak was clever if im honest, he sees a leg and goes over it.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sun Oct 17 2010, 20:59

Chamak the morrocan boyband wannabe 10 for diving 3 times hes done that i hate him with a passion him Walcock and Nasri little twerp and Wilscock how he got on Englands bench other nighT instead of THudd ill never know ive always hated Arsenal but this season even more full of diving muppets who make Tom Daley look crap. Dont mind Frabegas now knowing he wants to leave lol

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 01:18

Jack Wilshere's reckless lunge on striker Nikola Zigic, which saw the Arsenal youngster sent off.

2. A 'dive' from Marouane Chamakh following Scott Dann's challenge, which let Samri Nasri equalise from the spot.

3. Nasri jabbed a knee into the back of Liam Ridgewell which boss Alex McLeish felt should have seen him sent off.

4. An alleged punch in the face to David Murphy which left the sub needing stitches.

5. A "scissor" tackle from Emmanuel Eboue on left-back Ridgewell.

Brum defender Roger Johnson said: "Wilshere's challenge looked bad, not dissimilar to Taylor's challenge on Eduardo two years ago - ankle height, could have snapped his leg. Thankfully it didn't.

"Chamakh's reaction was an embarrassment. These decisions determine people's livelihoods.

"We could go down by a point and we look back to a game like this and think we've been harshly done by. But that's football."

Dann said: "I didn't even touch him. The lad knows he conned he ref."

Johnson faces an FA probe after elbowing Chamakh, although this was not seen by ref Martin Atkinson. The centre-back could face a two-game ban if video evidence is used.

Yet boss McLeish said: "The tackle by Nasri is a sending-off for me. He's kneed the guy in the back. Is that not violent conduct?

"I don't mean to be a whinger but we've had a lot of decisions go against us over the last wee while. One of our players is going to have to get hit with a baseball bat to get a penalty, that's for sure.

"Eboue had the scissor challenge on Ridgewell. We know the damage it can do.

"Murphy says he got a punch in the face. Whether it was deliberate, I don't know. He's got stitches. I don't know who did it. Let's investigate."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3184119/Birmingham-rage-at-Arsenal-thugs.html#ixzz12oXz8NLg

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 04:18

And let's forget one of their wonder kids, eastmond I think, flopping his dick out and getting nicked for it. Oh such a bastion of the so-called moral high ground are whinger & his team . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 20 2010, 06:11

And let's forget one of their wonder kids, eastmond I think, flopping his dick out and getting nicked for it.

PMSL, you couldn't make it up.

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20 2010, 06:17

BazSpur wrote:And let's forget one of their wonder kids, eastmond I think, flopping his dick out and getting nicked for it.

PMSL, you couldn't make it up.

You could Baz and you'd call it PANTOMIME . . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed Oct 20 2010, 06:42

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13 2024, 13:04