The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bale im Leaving EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bale im Leaving EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bale im Leaving EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bale im Leaving EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bale im Leaving EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bale im Leaving EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bale im Leaving EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bale im Leaving EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bale im Leaving EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bale im Leaving Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Bale im Leaving

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Bale im Leaving Empty Bale im Leaving

Post by LOBO Fri Oct 22 2010, 22:34

Bale im Leaving the bullsh*t written about me to the bullshitters

Spurs star Gareth Bale insists he is happy to stay at White Hart Lane and paid tribute to boss Harry Redknapp. The Welsh youngster grabbed an outstanding second-half hat-trick in Spurs' 4-3 defeat at the hands of Inter Milan in Italy, increasing speculation he could be a target for Europe's elite.

However, Bale insists he has no plans to leave Spurs and is just happy to be playing regularly for one of the Premier League's top sides.

"I don't read into anything said about me. I am just happy playing week in, week out for Tottenham and learning my football here," Bale told the Daily Post.

"I don't take any interest in what is written about me because I think it's best to keep your feet on the ground, go to training and learn and also learn in the games every week.

"Hopefully, there is still a lot more to come from me. I am still young and still learning and I want to keep getting better and better. That's all I want to do.

"The manager has given me the chance to play and I am grateful for that. In training, we have worked on things and more things are coming into my game.

"I just want to keep playing every week because that is the most important thing - that's when you learn the most.

"He has given me the confidence and belief to go out there and express myself and that is the best thing a manager can do."

Inter have been linked with Bale in the past and an unnamed club made an approach for the gifted left-footer in the summer, but Spurs are determined to hold on to the player and Redknapp has stated on a number of occasions that the club will not consider allowing Bale to leave.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Bale im Leaving Empty Re: Bale im Leaving

Post by BazSpur Fri Oct 22 2010, 23:58

Great news. I think he knows he still has a lot to learn and wants to learn under Harry. Can't give Bale a Rep point so I'll give it to you Lobs for the post lol.

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 03:59