The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Beckham!!! EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Beckham!!! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Beckham!!! EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Beckham!!! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Beckham!!! EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Beckham!!! EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Beckham!!! EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Beckham!!! EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Beckham!!! EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Beckham!!! Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Beckham!!!

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Beckham!!! Empty Beckham!!!

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Dec 07 2010, 18:18

Its reported in one of the papers today that Beckham has hinted to a return to the prem and to his Grandfathers belovered Tottenham. Now this is a loan move i would welcome, for me Becks could still do a job as a bit part player but its his influence in the dressing room that would be most valued and his overall prescence around the club that could help the likes of Lennon, Bentley, Huddlestone and the youngsters coming through. His wages would be made up in shirt sales of that i have no doubt. I think it would be great for the club to see Becks roll into town!!!
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Beckham!!! Empty Re: Beckham!!!

Post by HotspurRoper Tue Dec 07 2010, 18:20

sh*t!! Sorry Baz, Vis this should have went in Transfers section! santa
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Tue Dec 07 2010, 20:01

if we had rule like american football where a player could run on the pitch just to score the field goal or just to take the free kick i'd be up for this.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 20:35

HotspurRoper wrote:Its reported in one of the papers today that Beckham has hinted to a return to the prem and to his Grandfathers belovered Tottenham. Now this is a loan move i would welcome, for me Becks could still do a job as a bit part player but its his influence in the dressing room that would be most valued and his overall prescence around the club that could help the likes of Lennon, Bentley, Huddlestone and the youngsters coming through. His wages would be made up in shirt sales of that i have no doubt. I think it would be great for the club to see Becks roll into town!!!

Im not sure he'd get much game time Ropes but as you say he'd be a positive influence in the dressing room ...Him training with the likes of Bale & Lennon could only be a good thing for us ...
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Post by DJSR Tue Dec 07 2010, 20:40

Beckhams a Manure man, even if his grandfather was a yid. If he was to return to the UK there's only one team he would go to.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 20:41

HotspurRoper wrote:sh*t!! Sorry Baz, Vis this should have went in Transfers section! santa

Ha ha......you're in for it now ..... Beckham!!! 558833
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Dec 07 2010, 20:44

LOBO wrote:if we had rule like american football where a player could run on the pitch just to score the field goal or just to take the free kick i'd be up for this.

I like your thinking but if that were the case Beckham would still hold a transfer value of some £50 million and still be playing for the likes of Real Madrid ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 19:56