The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
players of 2010 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
players of 2010 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
players of 2010 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
players of 2010 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
players of 2010 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
players of 2010 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
players of 2010 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
players of 2010 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
players of 2010 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

players of 2010 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
shearspur
6 posters

players of 2010

players of 2010 Empty players of 2010

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25 2010, 11:26

I was thinking about this earlyer. december 2009 players like bale hutton pav all couldnt get a sniff of a game. harry wouldnt even bring on pav when we was losing. bale was a jinx hutton was rumored to be on the booze. what differnce a year makes.

bale gone from almost being loaned out to being 1 of the 1st names on the team sheet.
    pav another 1 who features more now and harry tends to play him above crouch in the big games now. hes even our top scorer in the league this season aswell as top spurs scorer of 2010. and thats without many starts. so who should be our player of the year...............

player of the year

spurs goal of the year.

most inproved player.

for me player of the year has to go to modric. the guy is amazing .
    most inproved player bsle
    goal of the year pav v bolton
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

players of 2010 Empty Re: players of 2010

Post by shearspur Sat Dec 25 2010, 11:37

player of year= bale
    most improved player of year = hutton
    goal of year = rose v scum. i know it was last season but it was still this year and my fav.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Dec 25 2010, 11:48

Player of the year Bale.

Most improved Modric.

Goal of the year Rose.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Sat Dec 25 2010, 12:03

Player of the year just has to be Bale,,,,,,,, It's roughly a year since he got his run in the team with Assou-Ekotto's injury & he's never looked back since. Week in week out he scares the pants of Premiership defenders, culminating in making one of the best RB's in the World look a complete mug for two games.

Most improved player Huddlestone,,,, he's finally fore filling his potential. because he found the desire he needed to succeed. Had all the skill & passing ability & now has fight & spirit. He is first choice CM now & we're missing his creativity at the moment.

Pavlyuchenko all the way,,,,,,,, i was going for the Bolton Goal it was fantastic technique on his wrong foot, but i'm opting for just as good a technical goal as well in my opinion & the most important goal of the year. Our second against Young Boys stunning strike that enabled us to have had a superb CL campaign so far. without that goal i have real reservations we'd have had the confidence to go on to achieve what we have so far.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26 2010, 02:19

i forgot about hudd lol year hes been so good and we miss him.
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun Dec 26 2010, 23:25

Player of the year... Modic for me the guy is just class.

Improved player... Bale, was going to have him as player of the year but think he is best suited as most improved player. Hes gone from warming the bench to the best left sided player in Europe.

Goal... Bale V Stoke City Awesome!!!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27 2010, 03:14

Player of the year is ..bale !

Most improved.......hutton ! though i aint convinced !

Goal....has to be the solo effort against inter...started and finished by the welsh wonder.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Dec 27 2010, 04:33

P.O.T.Y Bale without doubt

M.I.P Hutton

KABOUL :::::Goal of the year , im surprised none of you have gone for the Kaboul goal against the a*se at the emirates, not spectacular but definately a goal that will go down in folklore with the spurs fans
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Tue Dec 28 2010, 07:05

Player of the year for me has to be VDV. In just a few months he has transformed the team. If we hadn't signed him I honestly believe we would be a few places and a lot more goals behind the top 4 sides.His goals are very special and goals that I don't see anybody else in the side scoring.

Look at his two on Sunday, they were pure class and made to look so easy. Being in the right place at the right time and perfectly placed with out any effort. Now the initial move could have been started by the team but I don't know anyone else in the side that would have finished them off the way he did.

But most of his 10 goals this year have been great goals and the goal of the season for me is the second yesterday against Villa when he started the move in his own half and raced more than 60yards to place it in the corner of the net with the confidence and ease of a player that finds it all so easy. It was a great run by Bale and he is my most improved player of the year.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 13:46