The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Something to make you laugh....have a read. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Something to make you laugh....have a read. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

Something to make you laugh....have a read.

Something to make you laugh....have a read. Empty Something to make you laugh....have a read.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09 2011, 22:39

Was the worse for wear the other night when my man utd friend phoned me, talked a bit of football but to cut things short we ended up having a £20 bet on the tottenham vs man utd game next week.

As i said i had a few drinks and just got a little annoyed when my mate kept saying man utd could go through the season undefeated, i had to pipe up and say " what rubbish " and " we will end your unbeaten record next week"..........that was a red rag to a bull... lol! he said words to the effect that man utd will have our pants down at whl next week, (for those who dont know what that means) in this part of the world having someones pants down means, a good thrashing.

Anyway things went from bad to worse with me saying that if we beat his mighty man utd i would like a red pair of his pants to hoist up on a flag pole in my front garden, with bursts of laughter he reckoned he was coming round for his £20 plus a pair of mine (in blue) to hoist up my own flag pole.

Yeah a bit of nonsense i know but now fully sobered up i had to laugh at the silly conversation and thought you might too..imagine two grown men, me in my 50s and him 40 this year having such a nonsense conversation.....it wont be nonsense if i lose £20 to him though..... lol!
    DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Something to make you laugh....have a read. Empty Re: Something to make you laugh....have a read.

Post by DJSR Sun Jan 09 2011, 23:01

Lew, we want pictures of the red pair on a pole ! lol! you will be well repped if you do! afro

Something to make you laugh....have a read. Empty Re: Something to make you laugh....have a read.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09 2011, 23:05

He said he didnt have a red pair. lol!
    shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by shearspur Mon Jan 10 2011, 00:04

his head on a pole on london bridge will do then lol
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 10 2011, 00:50

lol!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10 2011, 00:53

Lew you is well posh. Flagpole in ya garden lmao . Does you live in Buckingham Palace ? Get those piccys posted as soon as it happens . . . . . .

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10 2011, 05:31

VisionarySound wrote:Lew you is well posh. Flagpole in ya garden lmao . Does you live in Buckingham Palace ? Get those piccys posted as soon as it happens . . . . . .

Aint posh ere vis, nice rural area though and very quiet, not many neighbours but they would be shocked to see a pair of red pants flying in the breeze, and i would have to explain big time.

No we dont have a flag pole but if we beat united i may well invest in one. jocolor
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 10 2011, 07:39

nice rural area though and very quiet, not many neighbours but they
    would be shocked to see a pair of red pants flying in the breeze, and i
    would have to explain big time.

Like Vis said then, posh. Something to make you laugh....have a read. 652197

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10 2011, 07:56

if you post hes pants up in your garden lol if i was your wife i would be worried lol

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10 2011, 13:56

Loughtonlegend wrote:if you post hes pants up in your garden lol if i was your wife i would be worried lol

You cant be my wife lought ! you belong to adel.......... lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 21:50