The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
2 for now & the future EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
2 for now & the future EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
2 for now & the future EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
2 for now & the future EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
2 for now & the future EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
2 for now & the future EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
2 for now & the future EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
2 for now & the future EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
2 for now & the future EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

2 for now & the future Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

2 for now & the future

totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

2 for now & the future Empty 2 for now & the future

Post by totalytot Fri Jan 14 2011, 09:13

Why spend 20 or 30 mil on strikers like Carroll, Suarez etc who may or may not work out, like Bentley and Pav and keanes return haven't, when we could buy Wickham from Ipswich and Chamberlain from Southampton for a third of that money.

I can not believe that we haven't snapped up these two boys already. Mark my words if not in this window they will be at a top 4 club probably Utd or Arsnic in the summer. The thing is they are available at the right price. probably 7 to 8 million each would get them now.

What I have seen of them so far this season and the reports of their play in the press they are certain great stars of the future and I believe they could play a big part to the rest of our season immediatly.

If we let these boys slip through our fingers we will regret it for a long time to come in my opinion.

We have bought a lot of kids in the past that never see the light of day in the first team but here we have 2 great players and why we haven't signed them already baffles me.

I would be a happy guy if we didn't buy a "star" name or two as long as we got these two.

Mikey M

2 for now & the future Empty Re: 2 for now & the future

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14 2011, 10:06

yep connor looks a real good player i just wish we brought on these kids and give them a chance. but whenever we do buy youngers we then loan them back out. surley if your good enough your old enough. lennon was 19 when he played for us so players like towsend and walker should be in our sqaud
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Fri Jan 14 2011, 10:15

I don't think suarez is going to happen nor anyother striker come to that , not in this window , it would have been done by now if we were going to sign someone .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri Jan 14 2011, 10:31

Same old Bollox as every other transfer window. Promising lots and not getting what we really need to launch our assault on the Prem title.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12 2024, 11:51