The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Keep it in perspective lads. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Keep it in perspective lads. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Keep it in perspective lads.

Keep it in perspective lads. Empty Keep it in perspective lads.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 06:21

Vs fulham a bad result i know but i am not as peed off as i thought i would be.

Evidence......2 penalties and a sending off within what ? 15 mins, its hard to recover from such a start.

Remember we have taken 6 points off fulham this season so we have to rationalyse the result correctly.

I am a bit worried about what a 4-0 thumping will do to morale but the players do know what they are capable of otherwise they wouldnt be sitting in 5th place in the prem.

The pitch was awful, and i know its the same for both teams but fulham play on that crap week in week out.

Bassong had a mare ! hutton ran and ran but never looked like delivering a killer pass, and of course the one man who could have made a difference is injured.....bale.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Keep it in perspective lads. Empty Re: Keep it in perspective lads.

Post by cynicsid Mon Jan 31 2011, 06:47

WE can all have a bad day at the office, but all at the same time?

The big problem is the lack of gaols from our strikers, No threat.

It's all very well doing OK without them, right up to the point when we take a beating like this. Then all of a sudden we look like a team with no bite and the next few games are going to be battles cos the oppo will have no fear.

We need to change something up front and dare I say it, we need to do whatever it takes to get the front men scoring even if that means leaving VDV out for a bit. Because even though he is arguably our best player, the style of football we play with him is starving the front guy's of deacent chances on goal.

I didn't hear Defoe's name for half the match. So it's like playing with 10 men from the start. 9 after the sending off

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 08:27

just a bad result lol this was on the cards for a while now.

harry blameing tired players and yet he dont use the sqaud.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 10:34

Loughtonlegend wrote:just a bad result lol this was on the cards for a while now.

harry blameing tired players and yet he dont use the sqaud.

It was on the cards yes lought lol! that we would get a player sent off and 2 penalties conceded all within 14 minutes ?

Well how you worked that one out is beyond me. lip

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 10:43

i mean getting beat. last season we was at top of the scorers list. this season our strikers have 6 pav 5 crouch 1 defoe 0 in 10.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Jan 31 2011, 10:52

Now I am going to have a little pop at the management here and I know I will get lambasted for it. The question for me is why does Arry persist in playing Crouch over Pav who has scored more goals than any of the other strikers?
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Mon Jan 31 2011, 11:12

The answer is, Pav aint playing the team spirit game. 2 contract extentions turned down.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 11:15

BazSpur wrote:Now I am going to have a little pop at the management here and I know I will get lambasted for it. The question for me is why does Arry persist in playing Crouch over Pav who has scored more goals than any of the other strikers?

I still dont think harry rates pav, and personally, even though i was one of those last year saying give pav a chance, i think harry is right to a certain extent.

But he should be giving him playing time when the others arent scoring to be fair, he could be an impact sub but he doesnt even get that chance.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31 2011, 11:17

i agree baz. and would u sign a new contract if you new you was 3rd and could be 4th choice striker. pav never had a run in the team yet hes our top scorer in 2010 and already has 5 inthe league this season. and some great strikes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 04:22