The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Compare last season EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Compare last season EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Compare last season EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Compare last season EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Compare last season EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Compare last season EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Compare last season EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Compare last season EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Compare last season EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Compare last season Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Compare last season

cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Compare last season Empty Compare last season

Post by cynicsid Fri Feb 04 2011, 02:10

I was interested to see how we are doing compared to last season and it's quite suprising when you consider the amount of injuries we have had and the general mood of the fans right now.

We are almost exactly level with last season for games played with one exception, (HOME GOALS)

Our away performances have to date got us 1 more point than last years and our home performance 2 less

The big difference is home Goals with us having scored 11 less than last year but when you think about the 9-1 drubbing of wigan as a bit of a freak score we are just about the same.

So all said & done we are doing as well as last season points wise and I know there is never an exact comparison but in a season where teams are holding each other well, and the little clubs are pinching more points off the big clubs surley it cant be a bad thing to be holding your own with the injury list we have have.

Well done Spurs.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Compare last season Empty Re: Compare last season

Post by djfitzo Fri Feb 04 2011, 02:13

cynicsid wrote:I was interested to see how we are doing compared to last season and it's quite suprising when you consider the amount of injuries we have had and the general mood of the fans right now.

We are almost exactly level with last season for games played with one exception, (HOME GOALS)

Our away performances have to date got us 1 more point than last years and our home performance 2 less

The big difference is home Goals with us having scored 11 less than last year but when you think about the 9-1 drubbing of wigan as a bit of a freak score we are just about the same.

So all said & done we are doing as well as last season points wise and I know there is never an exact comparison but in a season where teams are holding each other well, and the little clubs are pinching more points off the big clubs surley it cant be a bad thing to be holding your own with the injury list we have have.

Well done Spurs.

Rubbish!! we should have spent a fortune on strikers, our strikers are crap, our midfield are crap, our defenders are crap, our 4 goalkeepers are crap, our manager is crap and our chairman is crap, I dont even know why i support Spurs!!

cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Fri Feb 04 2011, 02:27

djfitzo wrote:
    cynicsid wrote:I was interested to see how we are doing compared to last season and it's quite suprising when you consider the amount of injuries we have had and the general mood of the fans right now.

Well done Spurs.

Rubbish!! we should have spent a fortune on strikers, our strikers are crap, our midfield are crap, our defenders are crap, our 4 goalkeepers are crap, our manager is crap and our chairman is crap, I dont even know why i support Spurs!!

LOL. Oh dear, what did I do now. Ha ha ha

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 02:49

well our strikers are crap this season. in fact defoe has nearly gone a whole year without a goal in open play.

11 games this season 8 starts and in total 17 games no goal since the pen aganst chelsea.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 02:51

anyway to anser sid post that is surprisng. i thought we was well behind on last season

cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Fri Feb 04 2011, 03:56

Loughtonlegend wrote:well our strikers are crap this season. in fact defoe has nearly gone a whole year without a goal in open play.

11 games this season 8 starts and in total 17 games no goal since the pen aganst chelsea.

Would you swap him for roony Lought?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04 2011, 04:05

all day long. rooney has loads of assists. i wish we got suaraz though

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 00:31