The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
MOTD. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
MOTD. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
MOTD. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
MOTD. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
MOTD. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
MOTD. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
MOTD. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
MOTD. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
MOTD. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

MOTD. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
LOBO
BazSpur
6 posters

MOTD.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

MOTD. Empty MOTD.

Post by BazSpur Sun Feb 13 2011, 10:12

Can anybody tell me the last time Tottenham were the top match on MOTD or come to that when we were 2nd or 3rd match. Manure Man City OK fair enough but WBA Wet Spam 2nd match? Then Arsenal 3rd match. Our win against Sunderland was much better than The Spams or Arsenal. Am I just whinging? Lol.

MOTD. Empty Re: MOTD.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13 2011, 10:27

well i dont watch motd much but i would of though the man u game would be 1st then prob west ham game seeing as its a 6goal thriller but arsenal v wolves shouldnt be ahead of us..

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Feb 13 2011, 20:55

last time Baz was when we beat ars-e 2-3 , and the time before that was when we beat wigan 9-1
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sun Feb 13 2011, 22:13

Thank you Lobs Repped. It's a conspiracy I tell ya. MOTD. 839792 The other thing that really p*sses me off is Hanson's smug P*ss taking smile everytime Lineker praises Spurs performance. He hates Spurs and it shows. If Spurs ever won the Prem he'd commit suicide.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Feb 13 2011, 22:57

BazSpur wrote:Thank you Lobs Repped. It's a conspiracy I tell ya. MOTD. 839792 The other thing that really p*sses me off is Hanson's smug P*ss taking smile everytime Lineker praises Spurs performance. He hates Spurs and it shows. If Spurs ever won the Prem he'd commit suicide.

There's a thought to warm the cockles Baz.

Maybe we should post that uo in the changing room at WHL.

We'd walk the Prem then.
    lmao lmao lmao
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Feb 14 2011, 00:01

BazSpur wrote:Thank you Lobs Repped. It's a conspiracy I tell ya. MOTD. 839792 The other thing that really p*sses me off is Hanson's smug P*ss taking smile everytime Lineker praises Spurs performance. He hates Spurs and it shows. If Spurs ever won the Prem he'd commit suicide.

Thanks for the rep Baz cheers

what annoys me about the pundits not lineker but hanson & lawro is the fact its always man u , chelsea , city , utd, they probably think that spurs are a one hit wonder , yet chelsea could still win the league accourding to them lmao
    That Damned Mark
    That Damned Mark
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by That Damned Mark Mon Feb 14 2011, 01:16

Loughtonlegend wrote:well i dont watch motd much but i would of though the man u game would be 1st then prob west ham game seeing as its a 6goal thriller but arsenal v wolves shouldnt be ahead of us..

Why do you say that Lought? Seriously.
    I ask as Arsenal, like it or not, are 2nd in the table and are the only team at the moment pushing Man U for the title (realistically).
    I'm not saying that another team couldn't yet come and nick it but there's no push at the moment.
    Yet at the start of the day yesterday Spurs were 5th... ok level on points with Chelsk but that's some goal difference to overcome. If you'd have had 6 goals in your match yes I suspect that MotD would have put you on 2nd or 3rd, that's how it works.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Mon Feb 14 2011, 01:54

Who care's, we're doing our talking on the pitch

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 03:20

because your expected to thrash wolves at home. . match of the day should show the games that are most exciting
    That Damned Mark
    That Damned Mark
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by That Damned Mark Mon Feb 14 2011, 09:41

Loughtonlegend wrote:because your expected to thrash wolves at home. . match of the day should show the games that are most exciting

And there you have it. Every supporter will have their own version of what is the most exciting according to the team they support.
    Dare I say it but Blackpool are probably the 'most exciting' team in the prem at the moment cos the result of their games could literally be anything. I suppose that's looking at it from a 'live' POV.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 10:40

if we beat wigan 4 0 at home i wouldnt expect us to be on 1st.

if either you man u or man c lose i expect u to be on 1st.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14 2011, 18:00

BazSpur wrote:Can anybody tell me the last time Tottenham were the top match on MOTD or come to that when we were 2nd or 3rd match. Manure Man City OK fair enough but WBA Wet Spam 2nd match? Then Arsenal 3rd match. Our win against Sunderland was much better than The Spams or Arsenal. Am I just whinging? Lol.

Given up watching it baz ! they always make tottenham the last or second to last game to be showed on there and all the talk and chat is about united or the goons, or the demise of liverpool.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Mon Feb 14 2011, 19:28

LOL. Sky + it and watch the bit you want to see. Simple's
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Feb 14 2011, 21:11

lewspurs wrote:
    BazSpur wrote:Can anybody tell me the last time Tottenham were the top match on MOTD or come to that when we were 2nd or 3rd match. Manure Man City OK fair enough but WBA Wet Spam 2nd match? Then Arsenal 3rd match. Our win against Sunderland was much better than The Spams or Arsenal. Am I just whinging? Lol.

Given up watching it baz ! they always make tottenham the last or second to last game to be showed on there and all the talk and chat is about united or the goons, or the demise of liverpool.

totally agree with you on that lew
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Feb 14 2011, 21:28

Agreed Lew.
    SuneJim
    SuneJim
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by SuneJim Tue Feb 15 2011, 09:25

Personally i watched the game live on ESPN & i have to say while we got the result we wanted it's wasn't the best of free flowing footy matches was it so it didn't warrant a higher billing on MOTD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 21:45