The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
1 minute - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
1 minute - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
1 minute - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
1 minute - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
1 minute - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
1 minute - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
1 minute - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
1 minute - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
1 minute - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

1 minute - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

3 posters

1 minute

djfitzo
    International
    International

1 minute - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 minute

Post by djfitzo Fri Apr 15 2011, 23:10

Just asking but, if an Arsenal fan posted that he hoped a former player would "rape" one of your current right backs and generally be your downfall, how would you feel about that supporter?

So, dont feel like replying to the above then?

Anyhoo, the fact that Lought keeps posting about him does not have any bearing on your intentions at the time and like Vis says, it was a bit more then just about the Moroccan.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16 2011, 00:19

no worries dave im not asking for an apoligy, but its very obvious that im right about the lought thing, 7 months after i was removed the tarrabt subject is well and truely still alive, as for the comments i have not seen them so without being presumptious i wont comment.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Sat Apr 16 2011, 01:17

burger is back again wrote:no worries dave im not asking for an apoligy, but its very obvious that im right about the lought thing, 7 months after i was removed the tarrabt subject is well and truely still alive, as for the comments i have not seen them so without being presumptious i wont comment.

Its only still going at all because of Lought and the reason I ask for your comment is because its relevent to you stirring it up, because most of us were not happy with Loughts comments, take my word for it below is what Lought said, just wondering if a Spurs supporter had stirred it up after an Arsenal fan had posted the below

Just asking but, if an Arsenal fan posted that he hoped a former player would "rape" one of your current right backs and generally be your downfall, how would you feel about that supporter?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16 2011, 01:45

lought maybe should of chose his words better, but rape is a term used in football, but dave its not relevant like u say, because its nothing to do with me, loughts his own man and always has been.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16 2011, 01:53

i dont think bale has raped anyone in the league this season. in fact walcot has more assits and goals in lesser games and dirk kyte has more then both lol

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16 2011, 01:55

i dont rememer anyone wanted vdv so he ended up at spurs last minute. after hes performances of later and hes dissappearin act on wednsday maybe adel would of done more.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16 2011, 19:20

i was never sure the vdv thing would work, great player but something dont seem right with him, plus what system do you play when he plays, hes very much an individual and at times can go missing, but overall lought you have had a fantastic season, quarter final champ league first effort is something to be proud of and maintaining a champ league spot for next season not out of the question either, harry and his staff would of learned more this season than 5 of the seasons before, your nights in milan and madrid will be great experience for alot of your players and it can only make them want more and get better. things can be very frustrating in football and the answers seem easy to man in the crowd but it aint always that easy, cmon would you really want your club to pay the stupid money liverpool did in january, yes maybe your original shout but when u think about it, this method is so dangerous, its desperation and its expensive, yids as hard as it is for me to say have moved on from this way, i think. i could say loads more about how small yids issues are but thats not my reason for the post, you have had a fantastic season, you have made the premier league a top 6 with man city,instead of the repetitive boring big top 4, you have had made a massive impression in europe too, this is a good platform.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Apr 16 2011, 22:28

Woohoo let's sell Bale and buy lil Theo. What rubbish Walnut couldn't lace Bales boots.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17 2011, 04:16

im not sayin walcot is better im just sayin walcot and dirk kytt have more assits in the prem this league then bale.

bale not reached the hights of last season league form

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17 2011, 19:12

bales assists and goals will never match up to walcot, hes a better player im not argueing that but he will never better walcots stats. yids need to play bale very wisely, hes your jewel, overplaying him and expecting him to do everything is how u handled ledley, its not the way forward.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18 2011, 23:45

burger is back again wrote:bales assists and goals will never match up to walcot, hes a better player im not argueing that but he will never better walcots stats. yids need to play bale very wisely, hes your jewel, overplaying him and expecting him to do everything is how u handled ledley, its not the way forward.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 02:58

burger is back again wrote:bales assists and goals will never match up to walcot, hes a better player im not argueing that but he will never better walcots stats. yids need to play bale very wisely, hes your jewel, overplaying him and expecting him to do everything is how u handled ledley, its not the way forward.

You realy do talk sh*t sometimes Bergoon!!!1 BSflag

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 05:08

no bull sh*t max, bale is the better player but his stats wont match walcotts for many reasons, the main one will b the minutes on the pitch, bales assists will be hampered as will play alot more minutes, hence assists devided by min leaves his stats behind. check it out or debate it for a change instead of being ultra para like vis is.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue Apr 19 2011, 05:36

Not really bovvered meself. I would still take Bale over Walnut and that's the truth.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19 2011, 07:07

burger is back again wrote:no bull sh*t max, bale is the better player but his stats wont match walcotts for many reasons, the main one will b the minutes on the pitch, bales assists will be hampered as will play alot more minutes, hence assists devided by min leaves his stats behind. check it out or debate it for a change instead of being ultra para like vis is.

LOL get your own quotes Burgy & stop nicking mine . . . . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03 2024, 11:20