The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+4
ArnieArdiles
BazSpur
totalytot
LOBO
8 posters

Match Thread Vs Manchester City

DJSR
    DJSR
    Admin
    Admin

Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Manchester City

Post by DJSR Wed May 11 2011, 08:14

VDV has done nothing for the 2nd half of the Season, he's been totally below average and a waste of space! I'm very disappointed with his recent performances, he acts like he's bigger than the club, i would sell him in the Summer and bring someone else in his place. I thought Palacios was great up untill his injury and with him playing we looked like the Spurs from last season who qualified for the CL.

We put in a solid performance otherwise and dominated most of that match, but alot of the players were lost when they had the ball in the final 3rd due to our strikers not making any movement upfront whatsoever! Its a shame as we played some decent football. Rose looks quality at left back and is quick just like lennon, he just needs to work on his crosses. Overall i was happy with the performance, we just cant score with our current strikers, i'd get rid of all 3 strikers, there old and have lost form, its hard to regain they're form at that age.

Was a great game for the nuetrals!
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Match Thread Vs Manchester City - Page 3 Empty Re: Match Thread Vs Manchester City

Post by cstmrsking Wed May 11 2011, 08:20

Danny Rose had a great Game we should keep.

Regarding the Spurs, what seperates us from the top 5? In my view, Money and Manegement. Compare the expendeture to ours compare the Managers. Go figure. I know that prob all sounds a bit obvious, but imo, thats it.

We really do need a clear out. If you do what you always done, you will get the same results. Many in the squad have had a fair chance over the last few seasons, that includes the back room staff, in my view. Defoe, Crouch,Pav, King, Woodgate. Keep em! what for? because they score loads and are outstanding in defence.

Out with the old...
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Wed May 11 2011, 08:24

Park the bus against us and you halfway there ...

Post by Guest Wed May 11 2011, 10:23

This season

Defoe

A goal every 5 games
    An assist every 10 games

Crouch

A goal every 8 games
    An assist every 5 games

Pav

A goal every 3.5 games
    An assist every 7 games

VDV

A goal every 2.25 games
    An assist every 3.5 games

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 14:23