The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Signing off and............ EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Signing off and............ EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Signing off and............ EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Signing off and............ EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Signing off and............ EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Signing off and............ EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Signing off and............ EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Signing off and............ EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Signing off and............ EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Signing off and............ Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Signing off and............

Signing off and............ Empty Signing off and............

Post by Guest Thu May 12 2011, 07:02

.........coming back on for the transfer cobblers on the transfer forum, so tell me when its all over .

Sorry lads call me fickle but i am really just disappointed, like many of you and i feel sorry that a season so full of promise and fantastic football has ended like it has.

We are all disappointed for our own various reasons, lought, vis, arnie and many others, while some remain staunch harry supporters.

I think you shouldnt lose heart for next season because harry isnt a man who is down for long, i think he might surprise many of us, but i think if he pursues beckham then its a another step backwards, perhaps the plan is to groom beckham to be our next man in charge ? who knows ? all i know is that buying quality players is getting harder, my hope is that a youth programme is employed by tottenham, instead of paying inflated prices for playing staff use the money to let young talent know that tottenham will give them a chance.

Ok lads, i aint throwing a wobbly, i love spurs but i have had enough for the time being, its a long hard season and the usual rollercoaster ride, thouroughly enjoyable but i think we have all been thrown from out seats now onto our a*ses..................and the landing wasnt soft.

See you in june.......... cheers lew.

Signing off and............ Empty Re: Signing off and............

Post by Guest Thu May 12 2011, 07:18

Hmmmmmmmmmm middle of May now and back in June ? LOL you and Sharon are off to Ibiza to give it large for the opening session ain't ya Lew ? Enjoy . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu May 12 2011, 11:09

why would you wana go for. this site has been good again this week. loads of post. its good to see ion cmsking and dj posting again.

plus we had a good chat after the spurs game tuesday night.

i was really down after the blackpool game and thought i for 1st time in god knows how long that i wont watch man c game but i did and the lads did well.

now theres no football for 2 months i hope we all stil keep chatting
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Thu May 12 2011, 17:11

Im with Lought, the board has been fun these past few weeks and the chatbox on Tuesday night gave me a real laugh (cheers for that lads). So come on Lew lets see the season out!!

Post by Guest Thu May 12 2011, 21:54

Lee, vis and lought, of course i will see the season out, and contrary to what people think about my thoughts on the europa league i desperately want spurs to beat liverpool and birmingham, a draw at pool and sign the season off with a win against brum and we are in the flaming thing.

I am having a break because we all know what is wrong, many posters have hit on the varied problems of the season, and all it would have taken is a few more points from some silly home games against lower teams and we would have been back in fourth, maybe higher? who knows ?

But its going over the same old things, harry this harry that, and if jol etc etc, fruitless calls for mourinho, the list goes on.

Funny enough i am full of expectation for the new season, levy has had a taste of the riches of the cl and i am sure he will want more..............i cant wait for this season to end and draw a line underneath it, but at the same time i cant wait for the new season to start.

Also i dont want to get into arguments about warnock or the europa, i happen to think warnock has done well with his teams , has no money but here he has again gotten a team into the prem, how many managers in the lower divs can boast of that distinction ? My opinion is that warnock is pretty good at his job, others dont and thats their opinion and they are entitled to it.

As for the europa, my fears are that harry wont play the youngsters in the early rounds and that we have the cl all over again but with more games, more chance of injuries and another sh*t season in the prem.

Might come on the chat board, enjoyed talking other than footie the other night.

But hope anyone reading this will join in with the transfer rumours if i have missed anyone mentioned in connection with a move to spurs.

I aint going anywhere, just having a break........ sunny

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu May 12 2011, 23:39

Lew do you want tme to clear the old transfer board out so we can start again. It's a bit cluttered mate.I can set up a nice clean board.

Post by Guest Fri May 13 2011, 01:59

Please do baz, would be a great help to start from fresh on june 1st, however i will moniter the transfer gossip from the day the season ends and all the papers need something to write about.

Anyone wishing to join in is free to do so.

See if we can once again hit the hundred mark for all the bow locks.

Back soon.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 13 2011, 04:05

OK Lew I have cleared out the forum Transfers where we can discuss legitimate transfer dealings and I have made a new one titled Transfer Bollox. Let me know if that's OK.

Post by Guest Fri May 13 2011, 04:55

Transfer bollox, love it. Thats the place for me to head to. I love the meeja bullshine . . . . .

Come back soon Lew, we miss you dog2
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 13 2011, 06:14

Lol Vis. You been on the sherbert aleady?. Signing off and............ 99038

Post by Guest Fri May 13 2011, 06:17

Just started LOL, but transfer bollox pleased me immenseley . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Fri May 13 2011, 06:20

I'll see if I can find a little tid bit for you to salivate over.

Post by Guest Fri May 13 2011, 06:37

Yum, yum, yum . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 01:51