The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+8
Boltjean
cynicsid
shearspur
LOBO
seebee1944
ionman34
HotspurRoper
BazSpur
12 posters

Harry Attacks Spurs fans.

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 Empty Re: Harry Attacks Spurs fans.

Post by LOBO Sun May 15 2011, 05:52

Boltjean wrote:One comment that Harry is supposed to have made was, Its been a fantastic season, one of the best Tottenham have had. We reached the last eight of the Champions League and were pushing for a top finish in the Premiership. This season has been tougher and if we finish fifth it will be a bigger achievement than sneaking into fourth position last season. Well it looks like Harry is quite content with what he has achieved so how dare anyone question his failure to build on what we achieved last season. I can not see that finishing lower in the league than we did the previous season can be classed as being successful, no doubt he will be ecstatic next season if we finish 10th. Also, when he states that it is one of the best season's Tottenham have had, well Harry, take a look at the history of this club and you will find that you are not the greatest manager we have had, but for the supporter's sake and the club I do hope you do become a manager that will live on in the memories of the fans, just get rid of that attitude problem.

This season has had a few highs and few lows , but over all i would say arry don't know his a*se from his face, one minute were gonna challenge for the league the next finishing 6th is a great result...hes starting to show a few cracks me thinks

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 06:31

sid harry picks the team and the same players so hes to blame for our worst run ever.

and now saying we are a one man team cos when bale is out we aint good.

bale been back for a while now and not loooked himself
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Sun May 15 2011, 07:30

6th and 1/4 final CL is a lot harder to acheive than 4th when your not even in europe and the best chance we now have of making 4th next season is to not be in the uefa leage.

Like it or not we dont have the funds to compete with at least 4 other clubs. Thats "4 other clubs" I think you will find us 6th in club turnover. Yes we have a decent squad but we dont have the very best of players cos we cant afford them. THEREFORE its not unreasonable not to finish in the top four.

And noone knows why players dont get picked maybe they train like sh*t, I cant understand why Kranky has had such little pitch time but I'm pretty sure Harry dont pick players cos he likes their haircut.

Football wouldn't be entertaining if it wern't frustrating your gonner be dissapointed half the time But lought as far as I can remember you have called for just about every player and every manager to be sacked ever since i've known you.

The fact remains that teams never perform better when your booing and thats all you seem to do.

Post by Guest Sun May 15 2011, 07:49

i have never booed players when i gone to games.

and yes harry picks vdv because he has not got the balls to drop him.

this season has been the weakest prem league and yet we havent taking advantage of this..
    1 win in 14 and that was aganst stoke at home aint good enough..

i dont see how you can say its so hard 2 finish in top 4 and compete in champions league. the goons have done it for 10 seasons and there wage structue is not like man c chelsea.

we aint got 4th because harry has not used the sqaud.

your telling me gio bentley krankar walker ect couldnt of player more games and got us more points.

since bale been playing well in the champions leauge harry has forgot about other players. last season krankar came in and also bentley and all did a good job but this season both have been given the cold treatment by harry......

and what chance do we have 2mz when our own manager dont want 5th.
    philip
    2nd Division
    2nd Division

Post by philip Sun May 15 2011, 10:21

BazSpur wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:
    If this is legitimate then show him the door now. He has every right to defend himself but when he shows more diplomacy towards corrupt officials than he does our fans, and labels brainless those who pay out their hard earned to watch the team they love then, as far as I'm concerned, he no longer has the right to boss this team.
    You have basically said word for word what the facebook poster commented after he put the article up ion. Spooky or what?
    Spot on Baz and Ion I am really amazed Rednap spending all the time praising opposition teams and managers, not defending his players even when they are hard done by, cue Bale's injury to appease the FA positioning himself for the job. This adds up to Rednap putting more priority on his image to FA. If the outburst is true that proves his genuine self, this is why it was a surprise to see him pretending to be calm and diplomatic as Ion said.

Spurs not beating the lower league positions teams, playing VDV all the time even when he was knackered, puzzling substitutions like recently replacing Bale with Crouch, not playing Kranjar when needed and preferring his own players is the cause of our league position and nothing to do with lack of Finance compared to Man City.

OVERALL GUYS AND GIRLS REDNAP HAS DONE WELL FOR US ALTHOUGH FROM A VERY LOW BASE.
    WE SHOULD GIVE HARRY A CHANCE OF REPLY, I M SURE LEVY WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE SAME RIGHT OF PLAY FROM HIM IF THE STORY IS TRUE.

HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Sun May 15 2011, 18:24

Lought it really p*sses me off when you say things like "Roll on Sunday when we lose again" WTF mate, ok so you dont like Harry and any player other than Pav but to want us to lose just so you can say "Told ya so" is pathetic mate
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Sun May 15 2011, 20:57

The thing I remember most about Harry when he joined us was that he said on several occasions how happy he was at Pompey and he had no intentions of leaving but the Chairman told him I think you better speak to Tottenham. Then He said it was a big Club, Spurs that is, and he was glad to come here.

So he wasn't actually breaking his neck to join us was he.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Mon May 16 2011, 00:34

i dont want us to lose but cant see us getting the win we need.

theres some grounds we just dont win at and liverpool is one. chelsea man u and bolton.

before people say we beat the scum away well thats great but it wernt at highbry. its a new ground and we seem to play ok there and have had a few draws

we need to break these hoodoos
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Mon May 16 2011, 04:44

Change of tact needed here me thinks
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by spurslegend Mon May 16 2011, 06:28

harrys 100% right its the mugs who dont watch us play and havent a clue what their talking about who seen to ring up i have talk sport on every day and most of the yids who ring up sound like they spend most of the time on this site f*cking fickle mugs imo lol Fishing

Post by Guest Mon May 16 2011, 08:23

spurslegend wrote:harrys 100% right its the mugs who dont watch us play and havent a clue what their talking about who seen to ring up i have talk sport on every day and most of the yids who ring up sound like they spend most of the time on this site f*cking fickle mugs imo lol Fishing

Sweet bob . . . . ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 16 2011, 08:32

VisionarySound wrote:
    spurslegend wrote:harrys 100% right its the mugs who dont watch us play and havent a clue what their talking about who seen to ring up i have talk sport on every day and most of the yids who ring up sound like they spend most of the time on this site f*cking fickle mugs imo lol Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 912733

Sweet Harry Attacks Spurs fans. - Page 2 52330 . . . . ..

Yep.

Post by Guest Mon May 16 2011, 08:54

spurslegend wrote:harrys 100% right its the mugs who dont watch us play and havent a clue what their talking about who seen to ring up i have talk sport on every day and most of the yids who ring up sound like they spend most of the time on this site f*cking fickle mugs imo lol Fishing

Well Mr I Don't Post For Ages, where were you you when we had 1 win in 9 ? Didn't spot you sticking up for 'arry then. We are not fickle Mr Legend. Perhaps you should start posting with Burgs if you think so ? We are Spurs fans. And we are entitled to question an unbelievable drop in form. I'm sure if one of us rang the radio stations we would mention it, but we don't. We discuss it here in the Sir Billy Nick forum. Now there was a true Spurs Legend ! 'arry is 100% right ? Then why was today the 1st time we have won a game since early April and before then the middle of Febuary ? You may think posters are fickle but at least they are passionate enough to discuss their club on a regular basis, whatever their opinion of management or personel maybe . . . . . (LOL)
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon May 16 2011, 11:01

lol! @ .....Well Mr I Don't Post For Ages lol!

You only post when we're winning,,,,,,,, only post when we're wiiiiiiiining,,,,,,,,, you only post when we're wiiiiining
    cheers
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon May 16 2011, 16:27

lol!
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon May 16 2011, 18:04

VisionarySound wrote:

Well Mr I Don't Post For Ages, where were you you when we had 1 win in 9 ? Didn't spot you sticking up for 'arry then. We are not fickle Mr Legend. Perhaps you should start posting with Burgs if you think so ? We are Spurs fans. And we are entitled to question an unbelievable drop in form. I'm sure if one of us rang the radio stations we would mention it, but we don't. We discuss it here in the Sir Billy Nick forum. Now there was a true Spurs Legend ! 'arry is 100% right ? Then why was today the 1st time we have won a game since early April and before then the middle of Febuary ? You may think posters are fickle but at least they are passionate enough to discuss their club on a regular basis, whatever their opinion of management or personel maybe . . . . . (LOL)

Spot on Vis take a rep. I'm fed up of the posters who think you have no right to say anything unless it's good. A true supporter says it as it is GOOD or BAD.

Mikey M

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11 2024, 16:00