The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+6
ArnieArdiles
cynicsid
LOBO
ionman34
seebee1944
BazSpur
10 posters

The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards.

The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bill Nicholson forum Season 2010/11 awards.

Post by Guest Thu May 26 2011, 08:37

Bill Nicholson forum Spurs Player Of the Season. Luka (Glenn) Modric. (What a man, what a man, what a mighty fine man)

Goal of the season. Pavy's against Young Boys (brought us back into the tie and gave the team & fans the belief it could be acheived)

Most memorable moment of the season. Doing the goners at the slumirates (lol even tho' I missed most of it thanx to a friends wedding)

Worst moment of the season. The pathetic capitulation against Foolham in the 4th round of the Eon sponsered FA Cup (I so wanted that trophy this season ending in a 1, more than the P/L or C/L. I dislike Foolham at the best of times and FFS we had beaten them just a few weeks before)

Blooper of the season. Crouchinio and his unbelievable so-called "hard-man" act for 2 yellows (equals 1 red) against Real. WTF ? Always fought his corner till then but did a dodgy Asian bookie get to him that night ? Twat

Bill Nichiolson forum Best poster. Tricky this one but Arnie for his incisive, well thought out posts that combine total love & realism for Spurs (mentions must go to Lew for his Passion, Ion for his responses and cutting wit & no mods [Jim for his calculated analysis] cos I is not allowed lol & everyone else who makes this board so special)

Most informative poster. Without a doubt Lought (LOL I is a poet in I. His stats, right or wrong are always backed up by him & total respect to him for saying the things that people don't want to hear but still doing it)

Funniest poster. Max the main man ( Hasn't posted much of late, I think because of his situation, but every time he posts a funny you know it will make you at least giggle and often roar with uncontrolled mirth {PS Max - sorry we forgot your Burfday mate})

Current date/time is Sun May 19 2024, 16:56