The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Levy EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Levy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Levy EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Levy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Levy EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Levy EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Levy EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Levy EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Levy EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Levy Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

Levy

cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Levy Empty Levy

Post by cynicsid Thu Jul 07 2011, 20:03

Iv'e seen this fella slagged off so many times over the years and I've always backed him.

It would be nice at a time when we see Wenker caving in and more money than ever floating around to give the guy a bit of credit for protecting the assetts of the club.

Spurs is twice the club it was when he took over.

It's about time we heard his name on the terraces.

Although what rhymes with Levy?
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Levy Empty Re: Levy

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 07 2011, 20:49

Stevey?
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Jul 07 2011, 21:33

cynicsid wrote:Iv'e seen this fella slagged off so many times over the years and I've always backed him.

It would be nice at a time when we see Wenker caving in and more money than ever floating around to give the guy a bit of credit for protecting the assetts of the club.

The best Chairman in the Premiership bar none mate. Proud as punch that we have him at the helm of Spurs.

Rhyming with Levy. OK, they're not strictly rhyming but I'm sure you could put something together for our Danny using words like Savvy, Heavy, Groovy, Gravy and even Envy.

Saying that, how about 'Oooohhh Danny Levy, Roman came a calling and got told get f*cked!'
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Jul 07 2011, 21:43

He looks a bit like a Munster though.

He's Baldy and he shorty
    He's deals are often naughty
    He wont let players levy
    He's Danny of the Spurs
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Thu Jul 07 2011, 22:03

Danny, Danny Levy, Danny Levy in the chair. Danny Danny Levy, Danny Levy really does care.

Just off the top of my head lol.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Thu Jul 07 2011, 22:31

ionman34 wrote:
    cynicsid wrote:Iv'e seen this fella slagged off so many times over the years and I've always backed him.

The best Chairman in the Premiership bar none mate. Proud as punch that we have him at the helm of Spurs.

Rhyming with Levy. OK, they're not strictly rhyming but I'm sure you could put something together for our Danny using words like Savvy, Heavy, Groovy, Gravy and even Envy.

Saying that, how about 'Oooohhh Danny Levy, Roman came a calling and got told get f*cked!'

Yes ion he is a great money man, you wouldn't want for better , but when it comes to transfers mate he don't cut the mustard , and for all his good doing there is this "Transfer saga" hanging over the club, now he needs to go out sanction 2 great signings and get them in now, not Sept 1st at 11:59pm
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Thu Jul 07 2011, 23:08

LOBO wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

Yes ion he is a great money man, you wouldn't want for better , but when it comes to transfers mate he don't cut the mustard , and for all his good doing there is this "Transfer saga" hanging over the club, now he needs to go out sanction 2 great signings and get them in now, not Sept 1st at 11:59pm

To be fair, no one has made a marquee signing as yet, even Chelsea seem to be struggling to get their main target <snigger>

We do seem to be picking up momentum though, if only insofar as players going out is concerned. Hutton to Villa sounds like a strong possibility and I like hearing that Bruce is sniffing around. He's had some succes with ex Spurs players os may figure on some more if he takes on our strikers. Defoe and Crouch to Sun'lun and Keane to who cares and I think we'll see some rapid movement in.

Incidentally, the Mirko Vucinic deal appears to be gathering pace with us offering 16 million Euro's. The Italian press are running this story a lot and they aren't really the bullsh*t merchants that English rags are, not where Football is concerned anyway.
    I think Vucinic will be good for us. I'd really love to see Llorente in too, this guy has everything in his locker and should complement the movement of Vucinic too. Add Dimiao into the mix, and keep Pav, then we should be a top contender for the title IMHO.
    cynicsid
    cynicsid
    1st Division
    1st Division

Post by cynicsid Thu Jul 07 2011, 23:51

LOBO wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:

The sooner the better but we have a lot of players to shift first so it's not easy, We cant risk buying in new players and getting stuck with a 35 man squad all on high wages, it would kill us.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08 2011, 06:33

Levy has always done well for the club in general, and I have posted that many occasions, but I have to agree with Lobs with regards to transfers. Levy likes to sell high but buy low. At times it seems like he needs an advisor to point him in the right direction. LOL I suppose we ought to thankfull Lought ain't been given the job ! ! ! Serious tho', he does seem to need to get real with the 21st Century way of dealing . . . . . .
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Fri Jul 08 2011, 07:16

Levy, has just done his first good bit of buisness in this window by keeping modders. Well Done.

We Love You Levy We Do. Repeat. Oh Levy we Thank You.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content