The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Glad for you guys. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Glad for you guys. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Glad for you guys. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Glad for you guys. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Glad for you guys. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Glad for you guys. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Glad for you guys. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Glad for you guys. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Glad for you guys. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Glad for you guys. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

4 posters

Glad for you guys.

Glad for you guys. Empty Glad for you guys.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18 2011, 00:25

Hello Chaps, just a quick one, i am glad something is happening for you guys at last, looks like adebayor is on his way.
    He is a lethal striker and i reckon man city wont let him play against them, however i was thinking that maybe they are thinking along the lines that he might just swing a few results for us against the likes of chelsea and man utd, doing themselves a favour in the bargain.
    Just a thought.

Still wont be on here for a bit, good luck and well pleased keane is gone, and bentley and co wont be long going too.
    Be good to one another. lol!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Glad for you guys. Empty Re: Glad for you guys.

Post by BazSpur Thu Aug 18 2011, 01:02

Nice to see you pop in Lew. Hope everything ok with you. Adebayor will be an awesome signing for us.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Aug 18 2011, 02:33

Lew, where you been ? So many Robbie Keane threads and Baz being the main culprit too Suspect silent Wink ...

And Vis is so slow with his merging implement....To busy on the wheels of steel no doubt TheDJ

So get yourself back here as I cant be watching these chavvies 24/7 .... We need to clean up this forum cos me and you are the only ones that really care Twisted Evil

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18 2011, 03:26

ArnieArdiles wrote:Lew, where you been ? So many Robbie Keane threads and Baz being the main culprit too Suspect silent Wink ...

And Vis is so slow with his merging implement....To busy on the wheels of steel no doubt TheDJ

So get yourself back here as I cant be watching these chavvies 24/7 .... We need to clean up this forum cos me and you are the only ones that really care Twisted Evil

lol! Arnie, i will leave it to you to clean up.
    Where have i been, hospital, hearing therapists, doctors, tinnitus experts, and now i have an infection that the antibiotics i have been given might cause ringing in the ears........ lol!

I will pop in from time to time to have a look, i would still be on here arguing most days but i just aint in the mood.
    Sorry to hear krancky might be going, i would have thought bentley,hutton,palacios and jenas would have been first on the outgoing list but i suppose when no one wants you...................? lol!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18 2011, 03:35

BazSpur wrote:Nice to see you pop in Lew. Hope everything ok with you. Adebayor will be an awesome signing for us.

Yes baz, just hope he isnt given any bad treatment because he,s an ex gooner.
    He is a good finisher, looks a little slow but thats deceptive, he isnt !
    He wont be eligible to play against city but i reckon they think he could help us nab a few points off the title challengers and so help them out too, because i reckon they will be up there with man utd and chelsea this season.
    My forecast.for what it is worth, and i will shove this down now because i dont know how often i will be posting, and it might surprise a few.

Prem champions, man (buy the title) city, runners up, man utd, 3rd chelsea, 4th tottenham,5th goons, 6th bolton,i cant see liverpool doing much with that pile of poo, i think dalglish has panic bought to get them where they once were.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Thu Aug 18 2011, 03:43

Many of todays medicines are often cited as the cause of tinnitus...It could be a combination of medicines but Im no doctor ....

My mother has the same ailment as you and has now been taking a natural herbal product of some sort but Im not sure the name ..... She says it has helped, without fully curing it but has made things alot easier for her ....

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18 2011, 05:37

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm off thread, PMSL .. . . . ... Hello Lew, good to see you posting again . . . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18 2011, 06:29

ArnieArdiles wrote:Many of todays medicines are often cited as the cause of tinnitus...It could be a combination of medicines but Im no doctor ....

My mother has the same ailment as you and has now been taking a natural herbal product of some sort but Im not sure the name ..... She says it has helped, without fully curing it but has made things alot easier for her ....

No arnie ! i didnt get tinnitus through any medicines, what i meant was that on top of everything else i now have an infection that they have given me antibiotics for, one of the side effects are ringing in the ears, seems a bit ironic but it does cite it under the rare section of side effects for the medicine.
    Would be interested to hear what your mother is taking, especially as it has helped.
    you can always im me.
    Thanks arnie.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18 2011, 06:43

VisionarySound wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm off thread, PMSL .. . . . ... Hello Lew, good to see you posting again . . . . . . . .

Hello Vis, i have been looking in from time to time and had to say i am pleased for everyone if the signing of adebayer comes off.
    I think he is a great player, he will definately get service from modric and bale,lennon, and i reckon he will play a big part with defoe as an up front partner.
    Dont know if the parker deal is going ahead, i like parkers never say die attitude, he,s not as important a signing as adebayor but i reckon he can do a job.
    A little disappoined kyle walker still might not be first choice for right back, what more does he have to do to prove he,s better than charlie or hutton?
    There you go vis, three threads in one, adebayor, parker and kyle.....and spurs to finish 4th.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20 2011, 05:18

Well seems like i jumped the gun a little here chaps, i really thought the adebayer deal would be sealed by now.
    Many apologies and seems like levy and man city arent agreeing on something, probably to do with the sharing of his wages, but its city who have upped the ante on wages in this country.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Aug 20 2011, 15:01

lewspurs wrote:Well seems like i jumped the gun a little here chaps, i really thought the adebayer deal would be sealed by now.
    Many apologies and seems like levy and man city arent agreeing on something, probably to do with the sharing of his wages, but its city who have upped the ante on wages in this country.

From what I'm hearing, it is all to do with a mix up concerning who pays what portion of his wage. They faxed 2 figures to the FA, we faxed two others. I believe all has been resolved now and it is now in the hands of the FA to ratify. Unfortunately it went across too late to be ratified in time for Monday's game. Therefore, if he is in fact signed, he'll probably start against Wolves, as he'd be inelligible against Citeh.

As this is the case, let's hope Defoe is in a feast rather than a famine frame of mind up front. 2 points from Manchester I'd be content with, 4 I'd be ecstatic with.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 20 2011, 20:52

6 ion?
    HotspurRoper
    HotspurRoper

Post by HotspurRoper Mon Aug 22 2011, 06:28

Am with Baz on this one.... 6 points COME ON......

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22 2011, 09:13

cant we play him aganst hearts. otherwise he wont have a game for 3 weeks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 13:30