The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

2 posters

Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie'

LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' Empty Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie'

Post by LOBO Thu Aug 25 2011, 21:23

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/1021/38/diarra-spurs-switch-lie?

Tottenham target Lassana Diarra has dismissed reports he is about to join the north London club and pledged his future to Real Madrid.
    Harry Redknapp was reportedly close to concluding a deal for the midfielder he had at Portsmouth and Madrid were finally open to lowering the Frenchman’s price tag to force the deal through.
    Spurs were close to securing a deal for the former Arsenal and Chelsea man for around £9m but Diarra has made it clear that any suggestion of a confirmed transfer is a falsehood.

Information about my departure is a lie. There is no agreement with Tottenham and I do not think there will be

Lassana Diarra
    "Information about my departure is a lie," Diarra told AS. "There is no agreement with Tottenham and I do not think there will be."
    Diarra has not been featuring for Real Madrid under manager Jose Mourinho but he believes his future remains at the Bernabeu under the ‘Special One’.
    “I have a contract with Real Madrid until 2013 and my coach Mourinho is happ
    y.”

Again this is probably about wages , we cant sign anyone of importance we have got to the stage where now we rely on loans , no one wants to play for spurs apart from the Joe coles of this world and when they find out how much we are offering in terms of wage they soon distance them self's from us , i wouldn't be at all surprised if the Adebayor deal fall's through ..

Trying to keep my chin up boys but im not seeing anything to suggest this season we are going to challenge , so we get some kid on loan wow , is that us taking the premiership serious and showing modric how serious we are or are we just aving a
    laugh
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie' Empty Re: Diarra: Spurs switch is a 'lie'

Post by BazSpur Fri Aug 26 2011, 00:03

Oh Dear, if true that is not good..

Current date/time is Fri May 17 2024, 22:51