The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter

Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter Empty Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25 2010, 02:56

Tottenham Hotspur boss Harry Redknapp has spoken about the speculation linking him with a move for Real Madrid star Lassana Diarra but stressed that despite working with the player at Portsmouth he has not made any approach to sign the Frenchman.
    The Spurs boss also dismissed suggestions that Peter Crouch could leave for Stoke City and made clear that there had been no contact with Premier League rivals Everton for South African international Steven Pienaar.
    Speaking ahead of Tottenham’s Champions League qualifier second-leg against Swiss side Young Boys, Redknapp gave an update on his transfer market agenda stating:
    "I would be surprised if there is anything happening here before the window closes. It could, but at the moment I couldn't say we are close to doing any deals, selling or buying. It is pretty dead out there.
    “I Like Diarra. I signed him and had him at Portsmouth, but it would be a difficult one, financially for us. He's on big, big wages at Real Madrid.
    “We haven't made an approach but I think his agent has rung up and spoken to my chief scout but it's not gone any further than that. If they do want to get rid of him it would be difficult to do a deal."
    Asked for his reaction to suggestions that the White Hart Lane outfit could cash in on England striker Crouch, Redknapp continued:
    “Peter Crouch is not for sale. He won't be going anywhere.
    “He's a fantastic player. He played up front alone at Stoke because we were struggling. Crouchie hasn't got a price on his head. He's not going anywhere if we want to move this club forward."
    Having been linked with a move for Everton attacking midfielder Steven Pienaar, the Spurs boss also scotched reports that an approach for the South African had been made by club officials.
    “Pienaar's a great player but he's an Everton player. I've never spoken to David Moyes about him.”

www.sport.co.uk
    spurslegend
    spurslegend
    Premiership
    Premiership

Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter Empty Re: Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter

Post by spurslegend Wed Aug 25 2010, 05:00

LUV YA ARRY

Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter Empty Re: Redknapp goes public on Crouch, Pienaar and Diarra chatter

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25 2010, 05:03

spurslegend wrote:LUV YA ARRY

Legs, harry is.......... fantastic trifik and.........................................................wait for it.................................................................................................................... smashing ..but at times he can be............................................ scary

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25 2010, 05:05

fcuk me now he is sucking up to leggy again, priceless.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25 2010, 05:06

burger777 wrote:fcuk me now he is sucking up to leggy again, priceless.

Funny that burger ! who are you sucking ?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25 2010, 05:10

Seriously burg you have a problem mate, dont you know a joke post when you see one.

I would have hated to have been your teacher at the backward school, i wouldnt have known what to do with you.

Having said that i am sure legs would. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 02:40