The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker

BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker Empty BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 00:22

Tottenham Hotspur are in talks with West Ham over signing Scott Parker, according to Sky Sports News.

Spurs are in the market for a defensive midfielder and were rumoured to be closing in on Real Madrid’s Lassana Diarra. However the Frenchman shot down those rumours by insisting he was staying at Madrid and it now seems Tottenham have turned their attention to Parker.

Arsenal were also believed to be keeping an eye on Parker’s situation as they seek cover in midfield but they are yet to make a move.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker

Post by MarkA249 Sat Aug 27 2011, 00:50

Hope we get him West Hams best player by miles last two seasons but if Modric is staying where is everybody going to play is this Harrys line up when everybodys fit

Friedel
    Walker
    Dawson
    King
    Ekotto
    Lennon
    Modric
    Parker
    Bale
    Van Der Vaart
    Adebayor

Subs Gomes Gallas Defoe Kranjcar Huddlestone Sandro Crouch ?

BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 01:45

best player thats not hard lol . hes spent whole of 2 season in relegation zone. hes 34

hes 1 injury away from retirment,
    he was at charlton and said no to spurs and took hes familey to newcastle.

then at newcastle he turned us down again,

hes a spurs fan loll
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sat Aug 27 2011, 01:50

hes not 34 hes 30 he can hack it in the prem he is a fighter just what we need

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 02:40

MarkA249 wrote:hes not 34 hes 30 he can hack it in the prem he is a fighter just what we need

Have to agree with mark here lought ! parker isnt 34, but i am not sure west ham will do business with us as they are furious over the olympic stadium contest, and ongoing saga.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Aug 27 2011, 03:15

love him or hate him Parker will bring us leadership the desire to win and the never die attitude , he will give nothing but 110% to the cause, for me the ideal candidate for captain

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 03:28

yep he did wonders draggin west ham out the danger zone in a team with upson green cole noble

i can see hes leadership lol

you saw how averge he is when he played for england
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sat Aug 27 2011, 03:45

england are sh*t mate its a joke to be honest that we are ranked above brazil now 4th best in the world, the 80s were the best England team imo under robson ..now though how can any player get motivated for it
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sat Aug 27 2011, 03:46

Loughtonlegend wrote:yep he did wonders draggin west ham out the danger zone in a team with upson green cole noble

i can see hes leadership lol

you saw how averge he is when he played for england

oh yes hes shocking isnt he lought thats why he won writers player of the year in a team bottom of the league
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 27 2011, 05:01

Yep, Loughts got a new player to kick around on here. Looks very much like this is going to happen.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 06:05

I have said in another Parker thread that a guy I know, who works for Charlton, knows Parker from a kid and his family. I beleve Ion would refer to this as ITK ? My ITK has said, and told me again tonight, that Parker is a Yid, his family are Yids and it would be a dream move for him. How true this I cannot guarentee. I'm not a fan of Parker my-self, but if he wants to play for us as Spurs then that would count for everything . . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 27 2011, 06:12

I think I speak for a lot of Yids when I say once he pulls that white shirt on he will have our 100% support. Except Lought of course.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 07:55

omg hes a yid but TURNED US DOWN 3 TIMES ALREADY FOR THE MONEY
    he pickecd newcastle over us,

you lot are so fickle

and yes writers player of the year. and was relegated, oh well they thought he was better then lennon modric bale tevez silva ect

which writers gave him it, the news of the world and sunday sport lol

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 08:51

Lought, you rate most other players better then Spurs players mate . . . ..

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 09:24

i just think harrys in too deep

hes had ages to get a striker and now we get man c cast off.
    parker whos old and brad and pinnar lol

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 09:57

PMSL in other posts Lought you say what a good signing the ex-goner will be and now you call him a Man City cast off ? Consistency my friend is what lifts us above the dullards . . . . .

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 10:15

noooo im glad we got him. i wanted him last transfer window,

but i find it odd that harry had so long to get players in and now going for loans and olders

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 10:41

found this. i agree with all of it apart from the bits about adebayor who i think will be a hit at spurs like galas

you do realise he only wants to move to us so he has a chance at getting in the England squad for the Euro's right? Scott Parker is the same Scott Parker that rejected a move to us for "ambition" when he went to Chelsea, and then rejected us again when he went to Newcastle for the "ambition" and then rejected us again when he went to West Ham for the "ambition".

Replace the word ambition with the word money and you'll start to realise Parker is just as much a Mercenary as Adebayor. Parker is a cock, and in all the years I've seen him play I have never been impressed with him in the slightest. If Parker and Joe Cole are all we have to look forward to, don't expect to see us in the CL next season. Plus we'll be stuck with them like we are Jenas and Crouch.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 27 2011, 11:12

Parker is 30 Lought. That's not old.
    MarkA249
    MarkA249
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by MarkA249 Sat Aug 27 2011, 18:05

What i find very amusing is your slagging Parker off for chosing Newcastle and West Ham above us but what about you pal Tarabbt saying i should of gone to Arsenal instead of Spurs and slagging us off lol and has for 1 person who u have found who doesnt want Parker i could find loads who dont want Pav but ill be here till at least till the Olympics next year

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27 2011, 18:09

See nothing changes on here............ lol! lought crabbing players, then taarabt comes into it etc etc. lol!
    I think i will go and watch some paint dry ! lol!
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sat Aug 27 2011, 19:40

Look on the bright side Lought.

Parker signs for Spurs, you get yet another THFC player to slag off to your hearts content. Yet another player to shout 'SELL' whenever he doesn't have a perfect game. Yet another Spurs player you can compare disfavourably to other teams players.

You should be over the moon son, I'd have thought that the current squad didn't contain enough players for you to take a shot at.

BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 27 2011, 20:58

ionman34 wrote:
    Look on the bright side Lought.

Parker signs for Spurs, you get yet another THFC player to slag off to your hearts content. Yet another player to shout 'SELL' whenever he doesn't have a perfect game. Yet another Spurs player you can compare disfavourably to other teams players.

You should be over the moon son, I'd have thought that the current squad didn't contain enough players for you to take a shot at.

BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker 348204 BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker 348204 BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker 348204 BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker 348204 BREAKING NEWS: Tottenham In Talks To Sign Scott Parker 348204
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Sat Aug 27 2011, 20:59

lewspurs wrote:See nothing changes on here............ lol! lought crabbing players, then taarabt comes into it etc etc. lol!
    I think i will go and watch some paint dry ! lol!

Put the kettle on Lew. I think I'll join you.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28 2011, 00:47

yes lew people mention adel on here and i reply yet its me that gets moaned at for mention him lol

ion or another play to spend hes later years in the treatment room picking up wages for nuffing lol

spurs the best retirment place lol

and yes adel slagged spurs off after not gettin chances yet havin to watch lots of dire forwards who couldnt hit a barn door,

i wonder if he was up front instead of defoe and crouch we would of beaten teams like blacpool wigan stoke west ham ect. im sure we would have had more points on the board.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 07:43