The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bad feeling about the man city game. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bad feeling about the man city game. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
LOBO
6 posters

Bad feeling about the man city game.

Bad feeling about the man city game. Empty Bad feeling about the man city game.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:05

Well f*ck off, you dont like the f*cking truth on this sh*t forum and merge reality into a nothing man city thread.
    You lambast lought because he tells the truth, well now 5-1 tells you how good we are, in case you havent noticed, thats a f*cking home result.
    I dont mind crap posts being put in their place but this forum is like big brother, in other words you can only post what we want you to post.
    Death of a great forum, that was best left alone, why mend what wasnt broken.?
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Bad feeling about the man city game. Empty Re: Bad feeling about the man city game.

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:28

Yea we have gone backwards .. the team that is lol

It is hard to post a thread now just in case someone else has covered it ,i know the new rules are meant to clean the board up and attract new posters .. but to be honest its got really boring..cos no one is posting much anymore Sad

Last edited by LOBO on Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:27; edited 1 time in total

Bad feeling about the man city game. Empty Re: Bad feeling about the man city game.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:33

LOBO wrote:Yea we have gone backwards ..

It is hard to post a thread now just in case someone else has covered it ,i know the new rules are meant to clean the board up and attract new posters .. but to be honest its got really boring..cos no one is posting much anymore Sad

Lobo, i am glad someone has seen the truth, you cant post f*ck all because it may come under a previous covered category, and its all done in the best possible taste with a laugh or should i say...... lol!

Forums are all about individual comments and posts, thats why ion, lought, yourself and others made it a great forum in the past.
    Now i personally am afraid to post f*ck all because someone may have hinted on the same subject previous, and of course , you are made to look a mug for doing so.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:39

Yea I used to look forward to reading new threads or new perspectives to other thread and some of the debates were really tempered at time but it made for good reading , it was all meant in good jest but weve kinda lost that now , its down to baz to change it back to what it was before especially now that new season has begun Smile
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:55

Right, I can't see what you're moaning about personally. Not many threads are merged. You are making it sound like every thread is merged which is far from the truth. Threads being merged come from the usual suspects as far as I can tell. I think I have only had one thread merged since the new rules. I can't help where you post, that is up to you but if you post in the wrong place it will be moved or merged. Why should this forum be any different to any other?

Well f*ck off, you dont like the f*cking truth on this sh*t forum and merge reality into a nothing man city thread.
    You
    lambast lought because he tells the truth, well now 5-1 tells you how
    good we are, in case you havent noticed, thats a f*cking home result.
    I
    dont mind crap posts being put in their place but this forum is like
    big brother, in other words you can only post what we want you to post.

Is that right Lew? Well let me put it plain to you fella, so there is no mistake in what I am saying. If you DON'T like it DON'T post, simple as. I think you have a f*cking cheek coming on here slagging this forum. You have no idea what it entails to keep this forum going, not a clue. All we are asking is to make it easier by posters posting where they should. I am not going to discuss this any further with you Lew, A decision has been made, if you can't go with the decision then your posts will be merged or moved whichever is needed. You seem to think the forum should revolve around you and what you think should happen. Well here's a reality check.......it doesn't. The only problems on this forum come from you, no one else. You have a choice Lew. Put up or shut up. I won't tell you again. Why should you worry? It's a sh*t forum anyway.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 02:58

If it's so sh*t Lew then JOG ON . . . ..

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:00

Well f*ck off baz because everything i post is merged or made sh*t of, you can post what you like but it stays there, even you admit the fact.
    The forum revolves around you lot and what you decide should stay or go.

I posted an individual thread that was spot on and you made light of it, at least give it an airing before consigning it to a sh*t thread of useless past facts and rubbish.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:03

f*ck off? f*ck off? on my own forum. Are you sure Lew?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:04

Lobo posters are still posting but similar threads are being merged. It makes for longer threads rather then lots of threads with just one reply. It was a decision made by admin, mods & posters at the start of the season to try a new look at things. It's up to the individual if they continue to use the forum or not. I will say the majority of posters seem to be happy with things . . . .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:07

It's no different to other forums. This is not a strict forum ffs. Some forums I go on are far stricter with regards to posting but once you know that, posters will fall in line. Those who don't will feel the force of the Mods.
    totalytot
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by totalytot Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:12

Well said Baz. The only one who moans about it is Lew and he's the one who obviously doesn't look at what has already been posted or he would not bother to start up another the same.
    It seems Lew you're like a child that wont do as he's told and when told about it throws his toys out the pram.

I can see exactly why the guys do it as there are to many post the same and you're never to sure where to go so in the end don't bother.

Mikey M

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:13

BazSpur wrote:f*ck off? f*ck off? on my own forum. Are you sure Lew?

Baz, i appealed to you mods ages ago about individual threads, that in my opinion makes a forum, or breaks a forum, to consign every post to its notch isnt right.
    I am asking that the present decision to do such a thing be revised, i recognise that you need to make things easier to maintain, but individuallity makes a forum.
    I posted i had a bad feeling about the man city game, while everyone else saw something else, thats what makes it other than a vs man city thread, i am talking about the spurs season as a whole and the influence the modric saga will have on it.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:15

totalytot wrote:
    Well said Baz. The only one who moans about it is Lew and he's the one who obviously doesn't look at what has already been posted or he would not bother to start up another the same.
    It seems Lew you're like a child that wont do as he's told and when told about it throws his toys out the pram.

I can see exactly why the guys do it as there are to many post the same and you're never to sure where to go so in the end don't bother.

Mikey M

Come off it mike, what rubbish, i posted a bad feeling about the man city game and it was spot on, look at predictions for the game mate..........i was the only one who saw the writing on the wall.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:17

Guys you don'y know what you have got until you lose it . . . . .
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 29 2011, 03:24

I think this is all getting a bit out of hand now with the swearing , I think lew makes some good points and so do the mods admin, the best thing is everyone to calm down and have a grown up debate with the need to resort to insults or swearing, from neutrals points of view lol so c'mon guys sort it OIIIIIII
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Mon Aug 29 2011, 11:46

I think everyone needs to shut up and let the moderators moderate.

Lew, go onto COYS, Spurs Odyssey, Spurs Community and use language like that, towards a mod, and you'd be banned for life.

Incidentally, Mikey was spot on.

The Forum is here for the convenience of ALL OF US, not just you. I haven't seen one other poster complain about the merging and the lack of posters has naff all to do with merging either.

Turn it in FFS.
    cstmrsking
    cstmrsking
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by cstmrsking Mon Aug 29 2011, 20:55

Boy Kingy Here, Live From Mallorca! Please MAKE SURE THERE IS A FORUM FOR WHEN i Get Back lol.
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Mon Aug 29 2011, 21:40

Don't worry Kingy there will be a forum mate. Hope you're having a good one fella.
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Aug 29 2011, 23:49

lewspurs wrote:Well f*ck off, you dont like the f*cking truth on this sh*t forum and merge reality into a nothing man city thread.
    You lambast lought because he tells the truth, well now 5-1 tells you how good we are, in case you havent noticed, thats a f*cking home result.
    I dont mind crap posts being put in their place but this forum is like big brother, in other words you can only post what we want you to post.

Deary me ....
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Mon Aug 29 2011, 23:51

lewspurs wrote:

Lobo, i am glad someone has seen the truth, you cant post f*ck all because it may come under a previous covered category, and its all done in the best possible taste with a laugh or should i say...... lol!

Forums are all about individual comments and posts, thats why ion, lought, yourself and others made it a great forum in the past.
    Now i personally am afraid to post f*ck all because someone may have hinted on the same subject previous, and of course , you are made to look a mug for doing so.

Lew , seriously can you explain that one to me ?
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Mon Aug 29 2011, 23:57

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Sorry but i couldn't resist this lol!
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Aug 30 2011, 00:06

ionman34 wrote:I think everyone needs to shut up and let the moderators moderate.

Lew, go onto COYS, Spurs Odyssey, Spurs Community and use language like that, towards a mod, and you'd be banned for life.

The Forum is here for the convenience of ALL OF US, not just you. I haven't seen one other poster complain about the merging and the lack of posters has naff all to do with merging either.

Turn it in FFS.

Spurs Community ....I'd like to pick up on that , not the actual forum but the idea of a Spurs community on here which Baz & Co have set up for us all...

It's about a poster when he posts that he has an ailment that is troubling him and many of the posters reply to him in sympathy.

It's about a poster when writing about the loss of his pet and again many of the posters , post their sympathies ...

It's about a poster when writing he's taking a break from it all and many posters write back , wishing him good luck and look forward to when he comes back ...

It's about a poster after yet another hissy, posts he's had enough and is out of here and many posters post in reply asking him not to go , usualy its Baz and Vis being the first ones to do so ...

It's a community spirit thing and it works both ways but sadly for this poster this does not seem to be the case ...
    ArnieArdiles
    ArnieArdiles
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ArnieArdiles Tue Aug 30 2011, 00:13

LOBO wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:

Sorry but i couldn't resist this lol!

So Lobo , you think you're made to look like mug because you have a post moved by the mods?

ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Tue Aug 30 2011, 00:32

Arnie, we've argued about a few things on here.

This won't be one of them.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 01:19

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    ionman34 wrote:I think everyone needs to shut up and let the moderators moderate.

Turn it in FFS.

Spurs Community ....I'd like to pick up on that , not the actual forum but the idea of a Spurs community on here which Baz & Co have set up for us all...

It's about a poster when he posts that he has an ailment that is troubling him and many of the posters reply to him in sympathy.

It's about a poster when writing about the loss of his pet and again many of the posters , post their sympathies ...

It's about a poster when writing he's taking a break from it all and many posters write back , wishing him good luck and look forward to when he comes back ...

It's about a poster after yet another hissy, posts he's had enough and is out of here and many posters post in reply asking him not to go , usualy its Baz and Vis being the first ones to do so ...

It's a community spirit thing and it works both ways but sadly for this poster this does not seem to be the case ...

No arnie, its you that wants to take this on to a new level and i wont bite old son.
    Everyone else has ignored what happened yesterday but you decide to bring it all back on again.
    Shame on you, that goes to show what a snide person you are........always pointing out to the mods when a post isnt correctly button holed.
    Bet your family love you.........and by the way ! i can handle tinnitus, you just learn to blank it out...wish the forum would do the same to you. Cool
    Has anyone ever used the term w*nker to describe you, because if baz and vis want your very supportive emails , and then read this package of rubbish excreted from you then they only have to ask me.
    The point that you are missing is that i feel targeted on here and have come out and said so, i run the risk of being treated like burger and banned from the forum, but i have told the truth as i see it.
    You just want to cause trouble !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08 2024, 03:18