The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
LOBO
6 posters

Bad feeling about the man city game.

Bad feeling about the man city game. - Page 2 Empty Re: Bad feeling about the man city game.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30 2011, 01:23

ArnieArdiles wrote:
    LOBO wrote:
    ArnieArdiles wrote:
    lewspurs wrote:
    LOBO wrote:Yea we have gone backwards ..

It is hard to post a thread now just in case someone else has covered it ,i know the new rules are meant to clean the board up and attract new posters .. but to be honest its got really boring..cos no one is posting much anymore Sad

Lobo, i am glad someone has seen the truth, you cant post f*ck all because it may come under a previous covered category, and its all done in the best possible taste with a laugh or should i say...... lol!

Forums are all about individual comments and posts, thats why ion, lought, yourself and others made it a great forum in the past.
    Now i personally am afraid to post f*ck all because someone may have hinted on the same subject previous, and of course , you are made to look a mug for doing so.

Lew , seriously can you explain that one to me ?

Sorry but i couldn't resist this lol!

So Lobo , you think you're made to look like mug because you have a post moved by the mods?

Arnie old son, thats why they brought in hawkeye ! because of human error.

Current date/time is Mon May 20 2024, 02:40