The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Levy true to his word on both counts. EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Levy true to his word on both counts. Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

Levy true to his word on both counts.

Levy true to his word on both counts. Empty Levy true to his word on both counts.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01 2011, 22:32

Firstly we heard harry was to out a few players before he got more in, levy was determined the squad was cut.
    Then levy repeated modric wont be sold, in the wake of a bigger bid coming in late from chelsea, he was true to his word.
    It was a strange old transfer window finish that i didnt stay up to see the end of , but i was surprised when i got up in the night that parker was the only player we bought in on the last day, especially since thud had sown a few seeds and i saw "big name " coming in "
    Well thats it for another few months of speculation, lets hope for an improvement in results.
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Levy true to his word on both counts. Empty Re: Levy true to his word on both counts.

Post by LOBO Fri Sep 02 2011, 00:46

levy clever bloke lew, you only have to look at how stir crazy arry can be in the transfer market, if he had is way we would have signed joe cole , cahill , hargreaves, muntari , diara , look at portsmonth for example, they over spent on players they didnt need and the club went broke, would you want arry doing the same at tottenham, got to hand it to levy hes no mug , he has arry exactly where he wants him

arry brings in players that have failed, his signings are suspect at times, he bought in crouch and he failed for the good part. and didnt he bring in palacios?

Levy true to his word on both counts. Empty Re: Levy true to his word on both counts.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 01:58

I think he did bring in palacios and we were stung by wigan for him the same as chimbo !

alllllllllll, those years ago and yet we didnt learn. What a Face

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02 2011, 09:43

Respect to Levy for his Modric stance Lew. I think he still has a few things to learn when it comes to transfers, but for the "die-hards" (like myself) who wanted him to get 'tuff rudeboy' he done what he said. As Lob's has posted elsewhere this will rear it's ugly again but for now we should celebrate the fact that the message has gone out that we won't bend over when a club flashes a big ole wallet at us . . . . .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07 2024, 11:52