The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
bale EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
bale EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
bale EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
bale EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
bale EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
bale EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
bale EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
bale EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
bale EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

bale Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

bale

bale Empty bale

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29 2012, 02:01

Gareth Bale admits he will consider his future at Tottenham if they fail to reach next season's Champions League.

After spending much of the season in contention for the Premier League title, Spurs have fallen to fifth after winning just three of 14 games.

Tottenham need to finish in the top four to have a chance of qualifying.

The left-sided midfielder told BBC's Football Focus: "If we don't [qualify for the Champions League], I have to discuss what's best for myself."

shearspur
    shearspur
    Champions League
    Champions League

bale Empty Re: bale

Post by shearspur Sun Apr 29 2012, 02:03

and levy will study his extended contract and TELL him whats best for spurs.
    Boltjean
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by Boltjean Sun Apr 29 2012, 02:15

In all honesty no matter how good a player is I do not want them at the club if they take this kind of attitude. Imo this is just an excuse to leave the Spurs for big money, the poor b-----ds. When you think of the likes of Perryman, Hoddle, Greaves and Chivers etc they never once said I want to leave because I want to play in the European Cup as it was back then. They were loyal and proud to be at Spurs, today they are loyal to their bank account balance.
    ionman34
    ionman34
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by ionman34 Sun Apr 29 2012, 03:08

Boltjean wrote:In all honesty no matter how good a player is I do not want them at the club if they take this kind of attitude. Imo this is just an excuse to leave the Spurs for big money, the poor b-----ds. When you think of the likes of Perryman, Hoddle, Greaves and Chivers etc they never once said I want to leave because I want to play in the European Cup as it was back then. They were loyal and proud to be at Spurs, today they are loyal to their bank account balance.

What kind of attitude is that then Len? It's not like he's said 'I'm off if we don't qualify is it.

I'll admit that he isn't making the kind of noises we want to hear but neither has he said anything that merits hang, draw and quartering.

Quite simply, he will have to pull his finger out and do the business over the next 4 games. If he doesn't then I'm pretty sure that the Vultures will circle, but can they afford him? You know that DL is going to roger anyone in for him senseless.

Personally, I think he'll look to see who takes over and see out a further year before making any decision, but you never know.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29 2012, 05:18

Oh dear i wonder if Bale is taking note

@1MickyHazard: Come on you Spurs we want players who love this club we don't want Mercinaries who think there is better clubs this is Tottenham Hotspur

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29 2012, 05:20

@1MickyHazard: Ask Berbativ if life is better away fom Spurs great player wasted few years but more money but could have been worshipped at Spurs

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29 2012, 05:56

cant see the real big clubs wanting bale for big money after the last 2 months hes had

plus if he goes barcelona he will be playing left back

i see chelsea have got that marrin guy. we could of got him ages ago
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Sun Apr 29 2012, 05:59

Did you want Marin Lought ? Why is that mate

Is it only because Chelsea signed him or do you have any idea what position he plays in or what he could do for Spuds ?

Over to you coach

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29 2012, 06:09

only saw him in the uefa cup games so not seen to much of him
    its just another case of us being to slow
    i wanted suraz but liverpool stole him
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Sun Apr 29 2012, 06:24

Jesus Lought - is that any coincidence with Suarez's hat trick today or the entirely shite output he has mananaged as a goal scorer this season ?

Pity you did not sign Suarez - nasty little bugger
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Sun Apr 29 2012, 06:42

Funny thing is Lought normaly you would be squealing about Arty should have signed Ba and Cisse

Toon and their strikers get a dicking at the JJB

And lo and behold " Arry should have signed Suarez"

As Kevin Keegan said - I love it
    LOBO
    LOBO
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by LOBO Sun Apr 29 2012, 07:06

I said in a another post the CL has ruined football to a degree , imo they should scrap it and make it an open tournament to all teams like the FA cup , might take some working out , but just imagine it stevenage vs barca final lol

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29 2012, 07:10

nic whats up with you lately. you seem to have a chip on your shoulder.

i never said i wanted cissi or ba im saying they was avalble.
    i always wanted suarz though the guy is class and would fit in with our team

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content