The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

+2
BazSpur
vis
6 posters

Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision

vis
    vis

Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision Empty Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision

Post by vis Sun May 06 2012, 05:55

Andy Carrols header in final. Goal or not ? In real time I thought it was, replays are inconclusive Are Chelski the new Utd getting every debateable call going their way ? Seems like it . . . ..
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision Empty Re: Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision

Post by BazSpur Sun May 06 2012, 07:43

Me too Vis, first look I thought it was a goal. I'll go with my first instinct and stick by that. The sooner they bring in goal line technology the better.

Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision Empty Re: Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision

Post by Guest Sun May 06 2012, 09:28

carrol looked really good when he came on
    why didnt they start with him seeing as chelse had injury problems in defence

they gave chelsea to much respect and got what they derserved.
    but i did want liverpool to win
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Mon May 07 2012, 00:09

I didnt think it was in at first sight and spot on call from Dowd

Post by Guest Wed May 09 2012, 11:15

well chelsea get spanked. too little to late though
    if only liverpool was that brave in the cup final and played 2 up front
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed May 09 2012, 20:21

A wonderful night for John Terry

Now keep your fingers crossed another team in red inflict similar ruthless punishment on Chels on the 19th
    seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

Post by seebee1944 Wed May 09 2012, 20:31

I hear Bayern have asked FIFA to allow Terry to play in the final lol
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed May 09 2012, 20:52

anicoll5 wrote:A wonderful night for John Terry

Now keep your fingers crossed another team in red inflict similar ruthless punishment on Chels on the 19th

Never know Nic, might be your lot keeping their fingers crossed on the 19th.

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed May 09 2012, 20:55

Might well be Dave - one of us might be sitting there contemplating a series of Thursday night adventures already !!!!!
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Wed May 09 2012, 21:00

Chelski get the benefit of A Refs decision 9k=
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed May 09 2012, 21:32

anicoll5 wrote:Might well be Dave - one of us might be sitting there contemplating a series of Thursday night adventures already !!!!!

One of three of us Nic, barcodes not out of it yet!!

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed May 09 2012, 22:32

That is what I meant Dave

One of us might have the opportunity of relishing the thrashing of CFC just for the plain and simple joy of it rather than the benefit it would confer on us

As for the Europa Bilbao Athletico on tonight and looking forward to it

Off out in a minute but hope to be back for 7.45 ko
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu May 10 2012, 09:28

C'Mon Bayern. Eich Bein Ein Munchener . . . . . .
    daded09
    Conference League
    Conference League

Post by daded09 Thu May 10 2012, 09:52

i know its on a diffrent club but for the record i heard that terrys going to liverpool lol but bet u all know that

Post by Guest Thu May 10 2012, 10:21

how was the game tonight
    surprised they got thrashed 3 0
    anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Thu May 10 2012, 18:28

Only saw the second half which consisted of Bilbao chasing the game from 2-0 down - Athletico's defence very solid though and the few half chances wasted
    Llorente poor last night - Falcao deadly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26 2024, 22:06