The Bill Nicholson Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Bill Nicholson Forum

The Bill Nicholson Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Bill Nicholson Forum

Spurs Chat

WELCOME TO THE BILL NICHOLSON FORUM - SPURS CHAT

Latest topics

» Not been here for a while
City v QPR EmptyThu Jan 21 2021, 20:01 by BazSpur

» Sky Sports News Links
City v QPR EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:13 by DJSR

» Hello....the site is still alive!
City v QPR EmptyThu Oct 29 2020, 18:11 by DJSR

» 17 million deal for Musacchio
City v QPR EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:39 by souptheyid

» How to Block Adverts on this Site !
City v QPR EmptyFri Feb 24 2017, 18:36 by souptheyid

» This is Our Season
City v QPR EmptySun Aug 14 2016, 00:54 by vis

» 'appy New Season
City v QPR EmptySat Aug 29 2015, 08:09 by BazSpur

»  Time to say goodbye
City v QPR EmptyFri Aug 28 2015, 21:37 by Maximus

» Crouchinio
City v QPR EmptyThu Jan 15 2015, 03:00 by vis

Navigation

Spurs Legends

Former Spurs Manager: Keith Burkinshaw

Gallery

City v QPR Empty

Affiliates

I forgot my password

5 posters

City v QPR

seebee1944
    seebee1944
    Premiership
    Premiership

City v QPR Empty City v QPR

Post by seebee1944 Mon May 14 2012, 23:06

I wanted City to win it, not that I think it's good for football, just a different name from the usual BUT i think QPR management team and fans lost the game for them yesterday. To explain, just before the final goal, there was Hughsie and the coaches and subs leaping about punching the air and a big roar from their fans, obviously they heard that Bolton had only drawn and they'd be safe. This to me was completely distracting to the players and I think they lost concentration and so conceded.
    vis
    vis

City v QPR Empty Re: City v QPR

Post by vis Tue May 15 2012, 09:11

I congratulate Citeh and their title. They may have mega-bucks but the way they approach the whole concept of the game, both on & off the pitch is worthy of respect. Kompany is an old school genteleman player. Mancini admits when his players are out of line. Many other Citeh players are humble in the extreme and do a lot of stuff off camera that is true to the concept of fairness and in keeping with the spirit of the game. I also feel a strange empathy and pleasure for their fans. They didn't ask a rich playboy to invest in THEIR club he just did. A pleasent change for this season and let's hope next season brings more for the true Grail keepers of the beautiful game. Tottenham Hotspur FC . . . .. .
    BazSpur
    BazSpur
    Admin
    Admin

Post by BazSpur Tue May 15 2012, 11:06

A rep for Seebee and Vis there for different reasons.

Post by Guest Tue May 15 2012, 12:20

has anyone seen the barton incident
    how the f*ck can a linesmann see that. plus barton hardly touched him and he falls to the floor like that.
    then lescot got a sneaky slap 2 barton. then barton loses it. about time.
    the amount of cheating going on and at last someone loses it.
    and the cheats again come out on top
    who says life is fair.
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Tue May 15 2012, 19:25

Loughtonlegend wrote:has anyone seen the barton incident
    how the f*ck can a linesmann see that. plus barton hardly touched him and he falls to the floor like that.
    then lescot got a sneaky slap 2 barton. then barton loses it. about time.
    the amount of cheating going on and at last someone loses it.
    and the cheats again come out on top
    who says life is fair.

Saint Barton Lought? Joey dont have any previous history does he, hold on a mo!!

Post by Guest Wed May 16 2012, 03:03

my point is if that was rooney the linesman would of claimed not to see it
    they see what they want to see
    did he see tevez grab barton a few mins before
    nope course not
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed May 16 2012, 03:05

Loughtonlegend wrote:my point is if that was rooney the linesman would of claimed not to see it
    they see what they want to see
    did he see tevez grab barton a few mins before
    nope course not

Not the point, if he doest elbow Tevez or kick Aguero or try to headbutt Kompany, he doesnt get in trouble.

Post by Guest Wed May 16 2012, 03:11

the second to he lost it because he felt tevez went down and got him sent off

when a player dives or pretneds to be hurt the player thats being conned goes to the ref and blames the ref.

nobody blames the player thats why the keep doing it because they all do it

you wouldnt try and cheat over at hackney marshes sunday league you get your legs broke
    djfitzo
    International
    International

Post by djfitzo Wed May 16 2012, 19:23

Loughtonlegend wrote:the second to he lost it because he felt tevez went down and got him sent off

when a player dives or pretneds to be hurt the player thats being conned goes to the ref and blames the ref.

nobody blames the player thats why the keep doing it because they all do it

you wouldnt try and cheat over at hackney marshes sunday league you get your legs broke

Lought, Tevez went down because Barton elbowed him, if I never see Barton on a football field again, I wont lose any sleep.

anicoll5
    anicoll5
    Champions League
    Champions League

Post by anicoll5 Wed May 16 2012, 19:48

He has been warned, fined, suspended, sacked, imprisoned, attended this therapy group and that anger management group - his background has been raked over to explain his behaviour, his tweets analysed by experts to discern why he acts as he does

Seems to me he is a violent stupid moron who the best place for would be prison - and but for his extreme good fortune in being able to kick a ball about would have been there years ago on a long term basis

Feck off Joey
    vis
    vis

Post by vis Thu May 17 2012, 07:20

Lought I really don't believe you are (snigger) FIGHTING Bartons corner. OK Tevez brushed him or something but Bartons reaction and subsequent actions defied logic. I reckon Barton wants to become the new Vinny Jones. Very little talent but it will take him a long way and earn him sh*t loads. . . . . . .

Post by Guest Thu May 17 2012, 10:57

hes an okay player puts a shift in.
    what he did after the red card was bang out of order but he felt cheated. instead of telling the ref to f*ck off and blame the ref he kicks a player

stop cheating. again cheats get away with it.
    what about the other guy who tried to slap him

he gets away scott free

and tell me if that was rooney would the linesmann had seen it from there
    nope course not the linesmann and refs pick and choose what they want to see.

remember mario b aganst us. how the hell did the ref not see it. he would of done if it was a smaller team
    there you go.

Post by Guest Thu May 17 2012, 10:59

i hate watching a player cheat and the victum goes and runs to the ref and swears at them and blame them yet say nothing to the player that cheats

it aint the bloody refs thought if hes been coned
    in the 80s if u did that then the big center half would go kick you in the air

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02 2024, 23:05